• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Baton Rouge mother jailed in beating of 3 sons after she caught them burglarizing house

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Baton Rouge mother jailed in beating of 3 sons after she caught them burglarizing house, deputies say

http://theadvocate.com/news/1617382...e-caught-them-burglarizing-house-deputies-say

A Baton Rouge mother who caught her three sons breaking into a residence was arrested Tuesday after she whipped them as a punishment, East Baton Rouge deputies said.

Schaquana Evita Spears, 30, admitted she hit her three sons — aged 10, 12 and 13 — after she caught them breaking into a residence on Satinwood Drive on Friday, according to a Sheriff’s Office report. She was booked on child cruelty counts.

Her 13-year-old son told authorities Spears struck him multiple times with an RCA cord. He had lacerations to both of his arms and marks across his leg, shoulder, back and stomach, causing some bleeding, the report says. The other two boys also showed some injuries, with the 12-year-old showing cuts on his arm and the youngest child suffering from a small scratch to the hand, according to the document.

The eldest child said he and the others were beaten after burglarizing a dwelling, the report says.

Spears, of 5470 Satinwood Drive, was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on two counts of cruelty to juveniles. Her bail was set at $2,500, according to jail records.

ArkWv

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I stole a box of sucrets for my cousin when I was a kid and got caught. The ass whooping I got learned my ass quick. Welts went away in a few days and I was fine.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tell the government to raise them then

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They have excellent shrimp po' boy sandwiches and drive thru daiquiri bars in Baton Rouge.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Bump

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
'She should get a medal': Woman jailed for beating her sons with a belt after they robbed a house is bailed out by a stranger who 'sympathized with her'
  • Schaquana Spears, 30, was booked into prison on felony cruelty charges
  • She hit her sons, aged 10,12 and 13, with a belt and left cuts and scratches
  • Spears said she did it because they burglarized a home on their street
  • Her $2,500 bond was posted by someone who empathized with her situation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655196/Woman-jailed-beating-sons-bailed-stranger.html#ixzz4COdU0H9Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook