• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BEAT THE LAW | DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY | STATE CITIZEN PASSPORT

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
post for your edutainment

BEAT THE LAW | DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY | STATE CITIZEN PASSPORT

I HAVE LITTLE TIME, SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT.

Please pass on a link to this website to your friends, so that we can take back our freedom. This information was updated 02-11-2018. Do not include affidavits of citizenship. They are now denying passports with such affidavits.

Click here to download Passport Ending Treason

Click here to download Cease and Desist template

At the bottom of this page is an example of how to stop corrupt officials with an affidavit of treason.

Silver bullet to your rights secured by the Constitution.

A treatise on State Citizenship.

Diplomatic Immunity

This information is also posted at www.coppermoonshinestills.com

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.15.53 AM.png

http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id71.html

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The corrupt courts and judges in this country do not adhere to the law nor the constitution, there is only one way to restore the rule of law. Trump must activate the reserves and remove all the corrupt from DC.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The corrupt courts and judges in this country do not adhere to the law nor the constitution, there is only one way to restore the rule of law. Trump must activate the reserves and remove all the corrupt from DC.
Funny you should mention the 'constitution.' I received this yesterday and it is quite the eye opener if it actually happened as there seems to be quite the repor between lawyer and client.

I met with the Public Defender that is involved in my Criminal Court Case before my third court appearance today and when I mentioned/put notice that it is my wish to exercise my Sixth Amendment Right to know the Nature&Cause of the Action against me, she replied with something to effect of:

"I do not recognize/acknowledge/understand the Sixth Amendment as I am a member of the Bar Association."

- "As a member of the Bar Association I do not recognize the Sixth Amendment."

I did not ask her to repeat herself but I found it to be a very interesting response by her. She does not give any attention to the Sixth Amendment because she is a member of the Bar. Can one imagine what all that implies and means? She attempted to persuade me off of my issue by pointing out that probably all of the questions I could ask is already answered in the indictment and that I could have a "Probable Cause Hearing" to which I replied to something to the effect of:

"I am not interested in challenging/questioning the facts of the case. I just want to exercise the Sixth Amendment right to know the Nature and Cause of the accusation and ask questions that may not have been answered in the indictment." She told me that at the next hearing she would grant me the opportunity to speak to the Judge and exercise this Right.

At any rate: the Charge the Public Registered Name (Defendent) is being charged with, for which I am guilty of, is a repugnant charge for it endangers the public. One should never Drink&Driver no matter what the Law is. I want to exercise Nature&Cause, not only because there is a slight chance of remedy to be found, but also to learn more about the big picture of what is going on in the Legal Justice System and the world. I received the opportunity today to witness other people's appearances in court and I am inspired to sit in and watch other court cases in the future just to see what is going on. I feel so much happier and empowered to posses and know this knowledge. Thank You TJ and God Bless everyone at youarelaw.org.

I see no legal remedy accomplished by exercising the Sixth Amendment in my Case because fact is:

There are Statutory Laws that the State passed through Legislation. A public name agreed to be governed under because of the Driver's License and contract it has with the DMV and because of due process of Law.

Now ain't that a kick in the pants?

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I did not ask her to repeat herself but I found it to be a very interesting response by her. She does not give any attention to the Sixth Amendment because she is a member of the Bar. Can one imagine what all that implies and means?
You were in Admiralty (Maritime) Jurisdiction Court, not Common Law Court. The US flag on the pole in the court room has gold fringe and gold tassels on it. That's your clue right there (captured flag.)

You cannot use the US Constitution to defend yourself in Admiralty Court, as that court does not recognize Constitutional Law. Admiralty Court only deals in Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).

The USA has been operating under Martial Law since 1863 (War Powers Act). There are no common law courts in USA since then.

Maritime Law only deals with contracts. You can plea for lower fine or less jail time (negotiate), but you cannot beat them claiming any Constitutional rights.

3rd&20

Can the state citizen passport be aquired by those who were born in Washington DC since it's not a state ?