• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Benjamin Netanyahu PM of Israel agrees with Ron Paul

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Last edited by a moderator:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i bet the talking heads hate having rp as a guest

without fail he spanks the control room "questions"

making the talking heads look like an idiots :banghead:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For the subset of Ron Paul enthusiasts that simutaneously despise Jews and think they are responsible for all the monetary evils in the world I can only imagine the angst that this video is causing you. :biggrin:

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
For all the israel-worshipers that see this video, I can only imagine the angst this video causes. Not only does israel get you to send your kids and money to die for them, they turn around and say they don't need or care for it. lol.

http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/Paul-Israel-Romney-Gingrich/2011/12/08/id/420408
The problem with your Ideology is that you cannot find balance in your lives. JIMHO
The simple solution to it all is Faith, Hope Charity, Love. But that's just crazy talk.

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You just remember when the economy goes to crap that you keep giving to israel.
If you pay your taxes, you give to Israel just like I do. I am in complete agreement that Israel needs to stand on it's own. In fact maybe since they are doing so well they can start kicking in a bit to pay back that which the USA has so generously given over the years to help them get on their feet. Like maybe sending their troops over here and show us how to secure our borders.
When the economy collapses I will turn my complete focus on family and community, as it is now except for paying taxes.
RP is the only one out there making any common sense Self preservation first then charity.
If you think we're in trouble now, just see what happens if we let Israel get over run, but then there is this part of me that would almost like to see if the prophecy will happen then.

For the subset of Ron Paul enthusiasts that simutaneously despise Jews and think they are responsible for all the monetary evils in the world I can only imagine the angst that this video is causing you. :biggrin:
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. You make RP supporters sound like were all nazi's. Sure, there are some that probably "dispise" Jews, but I take offense to this. I have nothing against Jewish people whether here or in Israel.

You should choose your words more carefully. If I did dispise Jews, chances are, I'd dispise your religious sect too.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. You make RP supporters sound like were all nazi's. Sure, there are some that probably "dispise" Jews, but I take offense to this. I have nothing against Jewish people whether here or in Israel.

You should choose your words more carefully. If I did dispise Jews, chances are, I'd dispise your religious sect too.
Note the word "subset" in his sentence. He's by no means talking about ALL of his supporters.

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'm a Ron Paul supporter. You make RP supporters sound like were all nazi's.
You need to step away from the keyboard if you honestly feel that saying "a subset of RP enthusiast" is equivalent to "RP supporters are all nazi's." Seriously dude, take a deep breath and relax. Strawboss's statement was 100% on target and didn't condone or condemn any particular position.

Sheeesshhhh...

:biggrin:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
If you pay your taxes, you give to Israel just like I do. .
Yeah, but I don't like it. There are many here who think israel can do no wrong, and in fact, they place israel over their fellow countrymen. I don't. I believe in america for americans, or however you want to phrase it (for the free men who use different definitions).

and for those that keep regurgitation the bless israel to be blessed crap, they just spit in the face of jesus christ because jesus christ even prophecied the downfall of jerusalem. those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Note the word "subset" in his sentence. He's by no means talking about ALL of his supporters.
Yes, I indeed did miss the word "subset". I apologize for such a rash reply to strawboss' post. I do hope he accepts my apology. I just get so pissed at how the MSM treats Ron Paul on his foreign policy, particularly in regards to Israel.

When will this country cut Israel loose to stand on their own? I do believe in ending funding to all, except the countries in Africa that really do need help. But then as RP says, most of the funding ends up with the rich and very little for those that need it badly. Why don't we start funding some of the cities and states right here in the U.S. that are failing?

Strawboss, I apologize for jumping on you for my lack dissecting your post. I do hope you accept my apology.

There are many here who think israel can do no wrong, and in fact, they place israel over their fellow countrymen.
There are some "Judeo-Christians" here who place "Israel" and "Jews" above Jesus Christ.

America is not just made up of Americans. It's made up of many cultures. That is what makes our society unique.
Anyone here who is not / does not consider themselves an American is a guest, and needs to leave if they are detrimental to this country.

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey, be careful there. I'm Jewish and I have family that live in Israel. I do agree that Israel needs to stand on their own, or at least make an attempt to. I also think that the only reason that Ron Paul is saying that he will cut off Israel is to be fair to all of the countries that he wants to cut off. I don't think that he will do it 100% though. Israel is surrounded by cultures that hate them and want to do them in, so they need allies to defend them. I am sure that Ron Paul will do what is necessary to help them if he thinks they need it.

America is not just made up of Americans. It's made up of many cultures. That is what makes our society unique.
It's the ones that come here and refuse to assimilate and try to shove their cultures down our throats that piss me off. We don't expect you to abandon your culture, just get your priorities straight. This is America. You came here because of our culture so get home if you can't adapt. It's the clash of cultures that is ruining our country. No one comes here for the American dream anymore. They come here to suck the life blood out of our society, try to impose their beliefs on us and demand special rights. There needs to be a roundup.

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
Israel is surrounded by cultures that hate them and want to do them in
maybe you should take off your " israeli blue colored glasses " and see where some of that hate comes from and the history behind it

so they need allies to defend them.
i guess you and i have different definitions of " allies "

It's the ones that come here and refuse to assimilate and try to shove their cultures down our throats that piss me off. We don't expect you to abandon your culture, just get your priorities straight. This is America. You came here because of our culture so get home if you can't adapt. It's the clash of cultures that is ruining our country. No one comes here for the American dream anymore. They come here to suck the life blood out of our society, try to impose their beliefs on us and demand special rights. There needs to be a roundup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes, I indeed did miss the word "subset". I apologize for such a rash reply to strawboss' post. I do hope he accepts my apology. I just get so pissed at how the MSM treats Ron Paul on his foreign policy, particularly in regards to Israel.

When will this country cut Israel loose to stand on their own? I do believe in ending funding to all, except the countries in Africa that really do need help. But then as RP says, most of the funding ends up with the rich and very little for those that need it badly. Why don't we start funding some of the cities and states right here in the U.S. that are failing?
Gomez - no problem. I was very, very careful in crafting that sentence. Took me a good 5 minutes to get it right so that it accurately conveyed the point I was trying to make.

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Right now the main religion I see people pushing down others throats its christianity.,I am not religious by anymeans but I think that a multicultural society is beneficial to a community. I don't have an every person for themself mindset . I think that community is going to be a good thing in the coming collapse. Thanks for all of your perspectives
Happy Hanukkah. I too feel that Christians sometimes need to back off and lead by our good works and deeds. This will make Christianity what it truly is, Love.

odie

Seeker
Seeker
Religion-Is-Like-A-Penis-Sign.jpg

to post i need 10 characters.

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ol Barry Sotero could take some leadership training from Benjamin. Barry is such a *****. I love that sissy picture of him riding that bike.

odie

Seeker
Seeker
Well, That was a real nice thing to say. Is that how you explain it to your kids? So why are you trying to force your offensive opinions on others?
Offensive opinions? I just posted a picture that fit well with what people were talking about.

When I do have kids, they can believe what ever they would like. I was brought up Roman Catholic, I know offensive opinions.