• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Best Uranium stocks

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sprott's American salesman.

View attachment 226184

Former that is. He retired a few months ago.

But that freed him up to more freely express his bullishness for uranium and metals, without the restrictions place on executives of investment companies.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is YUUUUUGE news. SPUT has a major competitor in the physical market.

The world's largest uranium producer can't produce enough on its own.

Kazatomprom Announces Investment in Physical Uranium Fund​

18 October
Kazatomprom Announces Investment in Physical Uranium Fund

JSC National Atomic Company “Kazatomprom” (“Kazatomprom” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has passed a resolution to participate in a physical uranium fund, ANU Energy OEIC Ltd. (“ANU Energy” or “the Fund”), established on the Astana International Financial Centre (AIFC). The Fund will hold physical uranium as a long-term investment with its initial purchases financed through the founders’ round investment totaling US$50 million, sourced from Kazatomprom at 48.5%, National Investment Corporation of the National Bank of Kazakhstan (NIC) at 48.5%, and Genchi Global Limited (the Fund Manager) at 3%.

Once the Fund is operating, a second stage of development is expected to be carried out through an additional public or private offering, with the timing and details to be determined by market conditions. At the second stage, the Fund is expected to raise capital of up to US$500 million from institutional and/or private investors, with the proceeds to be used for additional uranium purchases.

“The Fund will leverage the combination of Kazatomprom’s expertise in the uranium market and NIC’s proven track record, with the AIFC offering investors direct exposure to the attractive opportunity presented by the long-term fundamentals of the uranium market and nuclear industry,” said Mazhit Sharipov, Chief Executive Officer of Kazatomprom. “The establishment of ANU Energy is a project that has been in development for almost four years as part of Kazatomprom’s broader value-focused strategy, and the Fund will be operating in an environment of tightening supply, driving positive benefits for its stakeholders.”

The accelerated global transition towards clean energy, including nuclear power with its inherent climate and low-carbon benefits, provides a strong investment thesis for the uranium industry. However, despite growing interest from a number of international- and regional-focused investors over the past several years, opportunities to gain exposure to the commodity have been limited to two uranium funds – one trading publicly on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and a second listed on the AIM Exchange (part of the London Stock Exchange) in London. ANU Energy, being established through the AIFC in Kazakhstan, will be the first uranium fund providing potential direct access for emerging market investors of various categories, particularly those focused on ESG and clean energy, as well as commodity funds, sovereign wealth funds and state-owned enterprises.

ANU Energy will be an independent entity governed by a qualified board of directors to ensure the volumes held by the Fund are managed responsibly.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is YUUUUUGE news. SPUT has a major competitor in the physical market.

The world's largest uranium producer can't produce enough on its own.

Kazatomprom Announces Investment in Physical Uranium Fund​

--SNIP--

ZZZZZ, you didn't think Sprott would be the only player with U.UN.TO (or SPUT) did you? :-D
Pretty soon everybody will be hoarding Uranium.
Another strong start to the day.
Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 9.55.15 AM.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
ZZZZZ, you didn't think Sprott would be the only player with U.UN.TO (or SPUT) did you? :-D
Pretty soon everybody will be hoarding Uranium.
Another strong start to the day.
View attachment 228895

It's just surprising that it's the world's biggest uranium producer that is joining the Buy More Physical Uranium Parade, front and center.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's just surprising that it's the world's biggest uranium producer that is joining the Buy More Physical Uranium Parade, front and center.
No use trying to hide the fact a shortage is coming. It’s common knowledge at this point.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting spot here. If you are not long where do you buy? Feels like another consolidation is the way to play this but it is a strong bull.

DNN UUUU UROY CCJ

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Interesting spot here. If you are not long where do you buy? Feels like another consolidation is the way to play this but it is a strong bull.

DNN UUUU UROY CCJ
I'm in the exact same spot. The funds URNM, HURA.TO and U.UN.TO are slower, safer plays until we find out where this wagon is headed. They are a buy

Most juniors are a cup without the handle Fib retracement. Maybe a smarter chartist can tell me what that means, but I agree it seems bullish.

For me, Stop losses at my 10% profit levels and buying the dips. What else can you do?

I'm not falling for FOMO this time. There will always be profit takers and retracements. It just depends on what your time frame is.

But things seem too hot to buy now. All time highs being put in for some junior uranium miners. Take profits and wait.
To think shares will never be this low again is folly.
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 10.29.07 AM.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Uranium mega-bull John Quakes @quakes99 is a must-follow on Twitter.

1954 Utah. Yummmm, delicious!

FCgYK1gXEAUj1Nu

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Uranium mega-bull John Quakes @quakes99 is a must-follow on Twitter.

1954 Utah. Yummmm, delicious!

FCgYK1gXEAUj1Nu
It is always more fun to listen to someone who fuels your fantasies. It is likely more VALUABLE to listen to contrarian opinions.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would imagine you would have considered both sides before taking a trade. Once committed it is best to just listen to the bull side. Taking profits prematurely is easy enough without questioning everything every day.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is always more fun to listen to someone who fuels your fantasies. It is likely more VALUABLE to listen to contrarian opinions.
I've looked around a bit. The only opposition to uranium comes from radical environmentalists.

There really isn't an economic or investment opposition to uranium, other than in the short term,, some of these stocks have gone too far too fast.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My highest gaining stocks ever are in uranium and they were picked on the research done by John Quakes.
He is no less than a global authority on uranium miners and the industry as a whole.
To belittle his credentials, and prefer the viewpoint of a “contrarian” is disrespectful and unwise.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Old saying. If you bought on Jones' tip you sell on Jones' tip. Too many voices are no good.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't watched this yet, but Lobo Tiggre knows his stuff.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I haven't watched this yet, but Lobo Tiggre knows his stuff.

Had some interesting things to say about the disconnect between Gold and Silver. Silver more along the lines of an industrial metal at this point but not bearish.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would be surprised but you just never know.

FCpX0TYVEAIJPR7.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Lots of my stops triggered today. Sitting on cash and saw about 5% loss on many of the stocks I want to load up on.
The big question is, will tomorrow continue the sell-off or be a rebound???

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of my stops triggered today. Sitting on cash and saw about 5% loss on many of the stocks I want to load up on.
The big question is, will tomorrow continue the sell-off or be a rebound???
Corrections "usually" take more than one day. Could be a few days, a few weeks, there's really no way to judge in advance how large it will be.

JHMO there are two ways to play a bull market, try and trade in and out to capture the short-term swings, or buy and hold. Both approaches can be very profitable, it's just a question of which fits your personality, time available, etc. Me, I'm buy and hold. I bought DNN at 42 cents years ago, it hurt when it plunged to 25 cents, but I didn't hit the Sell button. Now, I've got more than a 4x bagger, still long term very bullish.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Corrections "usually" take more than one day. Could be a few days, a few weeks, there's really no way to judge in advance how large it will be.

JHMO there are two ways to play a bull market, try and trade in and out to capture the short-term swings, or buy and hold. Both approaches can be very profitable, it's just a question of which fits your personality, time available, etc. Me, I'm buy and hold. I bought DNN at 42 cents years ago, it hurt when it plunged to 25 cents, but I didn't hit the Sell button. Now, I've got more than a 4x bagger, still long term very bullish.

Once DNN takes out $2 it's game on.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Toe in the water here. UUUU DNN UROY. Think we go lower but ya never know.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Old high around $1.50.

DNN_2021-10-29_10-16-20.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We dump hard into the close I will add more otherwise I will wait until next week for adds.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We dump hard into the close I will add more otherwise I will wait until next week for adds.
Looks like support around $1.51. If it holds, a good place to add.

1635518147639.png

1635518221195.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
DNN recent increase in volume is promising. Getting more attention:

1635518347013.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
These Biotches getting on sale!!
Already eased in to URC.WT.VN, DNN, UUUU and HURA.TO so far.
URC.WT.VN is going to be a monster someday.
Off topic but SILJ is also looking good...

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.44.07 AM.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NXE (Nexgen) also looking like it might be a buy soon. Maybe under $5.25.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lower volume on the consolidations higher volume on the ups. Long tails today on all of 'em. See where they close.

NXE_2021-10-29_11-11-07.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5, why FMC.VN just fell off a cliff? I picked up 3K @ $0.330 and it promptly fell another cent.
Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 11.19.04 AM.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Picked up a small amount at $1.65.
Have a larger bid in at $1.60

Lancers, when you jumping in the pond?

Went 1/3 long this morning DNN 1.64 UUUU 7.53 UROY 4.67

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Weekly Bearish Engulfing on more than one. I don't know if we can get back to the recent lows of the past few weeks but I would feel more comfortable adding to positions if we can drop another 10-15%.

FC43JBZVcAAbdwK.jpg

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I added NXE and DNN yesterday. Brought down my DCA.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Weekly Bearish Engulfing on more than one. I don't know if we can get back to the recent lows of the past few weeks but I would feel more comfortable adding to positions if we can drop another 10-15%.

View attachment 230239
I picked up some nice positions yesterday, so you can almost guarantee the price will drop further.
I’m a contrarian without any choice in the matter.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Couldn't sell them fast enuf Friday morning. Not going to get any adds today it seems.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
UROY and DNN got halfway back and stalled. UUUU looks like the safer play long term but others might run further on a % basis for the duration.

ABC down would work for me. UROY 4ish DNN 1.50ish UUUU high 6's.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
a good day if you hold it, not so good if you're looking to buy.
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 1.59.18 PM.png