• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Best Uranium stocks

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Added more DNN today to drop my DCA. Feel a little overweight on DNN right now, but of all my uranium plays it is the one I feel is best positioned to benefit from increased market demand. (NXE is my second choice.)

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These stocks don't look too bad on the daily charts but if you put up the weeklies they are incredibly overbought with more downside left.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These stocks don't look too bad on the daily charts but if you put up the weeklies they are incredibly overbought with more downside left.
A fundamental change in demand will overrule TA. It seems like an increase in demand is baked in the (yellow)cake. Favors investors over traders.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fooking slaughter out there. Entire portfolio down 3%. Is ANYTHING increasing today?
...time for some day-drinking...
View attachment 233623

It pays to have a little diversity some times. Gamestop up 8% today :) If you want a cheap way to play that look at BBBY.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A fundamental change in demand will overrule TA. It seems like an increase in demand is baked in the (yellow)cake. Favors investors over traders.
U looks to go higher over time but there will be teeth chattering corrections along the way. I know that isn't news.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Weekly. A nice flush early tomorrow would be welcome. Pretty much across the board.

DNN_2021-11-22_20-12-10.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Daily looks better. Supports $1.50 then $1.30-$1.40. Market never likes to cooperate a push higher tomorrow confuses the shorter term. $1.50 is a 1/3 retrace of the entire move $.19-$2.14 and an old top on the daily.

DNN_2021-11-22_20-15-50.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It is strange. My portfolios has been smashed also, and I think it is diversified. Meanwhile, all time high for the DOW? And the USD is rocketing upwards because Biden sticks with Powell? (Of course, this means gold tanks.) Since when was Powell considered a "hawk"? And if he is a hawk, shouldn't this be bad for stocks?

So much manipulation (government interference) that it is become impossible to trade on fundamentals OR technicals.

Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There’s my little ray of sunshine !!
Lancers, I hate your messages but I appreciate your technical skill.
I’m at the point where I have to trade with indifference and no emotion.
Spock would have killed this shit.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I owned some DNN during the last bull but I was very late to that party. Is it still run by the same guys and still a top level stock in the U space? I'd like to pick some up in that 1.2-1.3 area.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sprott going for another $3.5 billion.

FE1W2bAX0AUOh9X

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I owned some DNN during the last bull but I was very late to that party. Is it still run by the same guys and still a top level stock in the U space? I'd like to pick some up in that 1.2-1.3 area.

Yup, DNN has got the goods.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Higher across the board in pre market. Watch CCJ for clues.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Selling off if you missed yesterday's lows and are looking to average in... You can bet that there will be buying at yesterday's lows in the coming days. See if they hold.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Watch yesterday's lows.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
IF you think you are early in Uranium remember a stock like DNN is up over ten times low to high before this retrace. Easy money has already been made. Not to say they don't go higher but let's be real.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I’m tempted to ask where the easy money is! LOL.
But I have hope for some penny stocks like BSK.VN. The rest is going into funds like HURA or URNM.
A few still have upside like uranium warrants or Sprott physical fund, but your point is well-taken.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You could have bought the granddaddy CCJ for 8 bucks not that long ago and made a triple in the biggest stock in the sector. I am too old to play around with the lesser lights at this point. Even stocks like DNN UUUU and UEC have enough risk for me. They trade with at least decent volume.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
IF you think you are early in Uranium remember a stock like DNN is up over ten times low to high before this retrace. Easy money has already been made. Not to say they don't go higher but let's be real.
Doug Casey likes to brag about how he made his first million with a 100x bagger in Paladin in the first uranium bull run. (Ten cents to ten bucks.)

Nothing goes straight up. Zigs and zags are normal behavior in a bull market. The bigger the Zigs, the bigger the correcting Zags.

Stick with it guys,

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Doug Casey likes to brag about how he made his first million with a 100x bagger in Paladin in the first uranium bull run. (Ten cents to ten bucks.)

Nothing goes straight up. Zigs and zags are normal behavior in a bull market. The bigger the Zigs, the bigger the correcting Zags.

Stick with it guys,

Casey has made a lot of money over the past 50 years and I respect what he says. Some of the Uranium stocks had outsized returns during the last cycle not all so you need to buy a basket. You should probably treat your account like a business not a gambling proposition unless you can afford to lose a good portion of it. This is not the only market to play in and it won't be the last opportunity.
Dines held all the way through the Uranium bear market. Pretty smart guy but very wrong. Casey while a smart guy would have had you buying mining shares after the top of the 1980 bull market. Go back and read his Crisis Investing and Strategic Investing from 1978-1980. Not saying Uranium stocks will not go higher but no one knows when the music stops.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Casey has made a lot of money over the past 50 years and I respect what he says. Some of the Uranium stocks had outsized returns during the last cycle not all so you need to buy a basket. You should probably treat your account like a business not a gambling proposition unless you can afford to lose a good portion of it. This is not the only market to play in and it won't be the last opportunity.
Dines held all the way through the Uranium bear market. Pretty smart guy but very wrong. Casey while a smart guy would have had you buying mining shares after the top of the 1980 bull market. Go back and read his Crisis Investing and Strategic Investing from 1978-1980. Not saying Uranium stocks will not go higher but no one knows when the music stops.

I subscribed to both Casey's and Dines' newsletters for a short while back 10-15 years ago. Dines gets credit for getting everybody out of silver just below $50.

I view Casey as more of a Libertarian political philosopher than an investment advisor. This is classic stuff.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You like 'em you got a chance to buy the lows in pre right now. Half day before the weekend. Stink bid time.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Looks cheap until you realize it is up 15 times off the 2020 bottom. Nonetheless the previous high should provide some support. Interesting spot for the U shares they need to hold somewhere near pre market levels or we get a longer term consolidation. Best to buy down days.
UUUU_2021-11-26_08-02-43.png

Last edited:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Will Robinson. Critical area.

NXE_2021-11-26_10-20-14.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nice bounce off new lows but still down on the day. Would not want to see today's lows get taken out and closed under for the short term.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You like 'em you got a chance to buy the lows in pre right now. Half day before the weekend. Stink bid time.

Got fills today. We retest next week I will go for more.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Even in a bull market.

FFTDp3gVIAcqkeA.jpg
FFTCXfSUUAM2VC0.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Uranium is the intolerable bitch, that gives the best head.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 10.29.33 AM.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last go round we got one up day. While today is up so far we are well off the highs. Would not be a buyer. Lower.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Last go round we got one up day. While today is up so far we are well off the highs. Would not be a buyer. Lower.
100% agree, I'm selling like wildfire. This is a fake reprieve.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
100% agree, I'm selling like wildfire. This is a fake reprieve.
I'm getting low on Vaseline. Please...make it STOP!
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 9.50.05 AM.png

Edit.... It's getting worse!
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 12.11.39 PM.png

Last edited:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Biting. We go much lower and we got a problem.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Low risk areas. Old tops.

UEC_2021-11-30_13-11-05.png
UUUU_2021-11-30_13-10-46.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm dipping a toe in the water for Warrants and URNM, LEU, U.UN.TO and UUUU
Piss or get off the pot time.
Is tomorrow up, or further slaughter? Guesses?

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bought both of these. I can see another 10-15% risk from today's lows. Lower than that and we have a much longer consolidation ahead.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bought both of these. I can see another 10-15% risk from today's lows. Lower than that and we have a much longer consolidation ahead.
Lancers, sometimes your posts are disheartening and pessimistic, but I understand it's an honest and objective viewpoint. The Reddit forums are full of pumpers and cheerleaders, which lacks any sense of objectivity.
Your analysis often forces me to stop and think before I make my next move. So thanks for being a wee bit of sensibility and reason in this crazy market.
I think I'll sit on the dry powder and throw some stink bids together for tomorrow :p

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hope I can help a little at least to temper the up only guys. No sure thing in this world these clowns who claim to know are simply full of shit and talking their own book. It is possible it is all over for Uranium I don't think so and am buying the deep dips but ya never know. Today presented the safest buys in the sector since the recent top. I would add near today's lows and ladder in underneath.