• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Beverly Hills Private Safety Deposit Box Business Raided by the FBI

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
U.S. Private Vaults, an anonymous, private safety deposit box company located in a strip-mall in Beverly Hills has been raided by the FBI who seized the contents of every box- at least one of which reportedly contained a million dollars cash. The FBI does not know who owns the contents of the boxes but posted a notice on the front door asking for owners of any box contents to contact them and to fill out an application to get it back. U.S. Private Vaults touted their security and privacy and did not require nor did they want any form of identification to rent a box, only an iris and palm scan to enter- oh and $2000 annually for a 10" x 10" box. Once inside the vault, customers used their unmarked key to access individual boxes. U.S. Private Vaults shared a storefront with a gold and jewelry business.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Beth Colgan, a UCLA law professor, told The Los Angeles Times that it would be shocking if a judge had allowed the FBI to search every box in the sealed warrant.
‘I would just be very surprised if a judge had approved a warrant that would allow the FBI to go through every single box absent evidence that the entire system was corrupt,’ she said.

=> What and why use a sealed warrant?
How did they get into every box?
They did not have the keys, as per my understanding of how the system works.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Beth Colgan, a UCLA law professor, told The Los Angeles Times that it would be shocking if a judge had allowed the FBI to search every box in the sealed warrant.
‘I would just be very surprised if a judge had approved a warrant that would allow the FBI to go through every single box absent evidence that the entire system was corrupt,’ she said.

They drill the locks and pop them, just like any thief.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder what the reason was...

I also wonder -- WTF would someone put something in a strip-store 10"x10" box for $2K/year? If it is that valuable, doesn't that make it a magnet for others who are also probably very, very shady to associate** with your stuff.

**Like: Watch you go in, and wait for you to come out. If you have "it", they take it. If you don't, they tell you to go back in and get "it".

Crazy-ass setup, no error. Fraught with peril.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
...and the rule of law and the Constitution itself.

Well said.

I can't imagine how a judge could properly issue a warrant when there are no names attached to the boxes.

Theoretically, they could develop evidence that a drug dealer is stashing his profits in a box there. But unless drug dealer specified the box number, that's not probably cause in my book.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think I found how it could be legal:

The OWNER of the setup is the key <-- If the FIBs have the real goods on him, then "stuff" under his control becomes accessible.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A private SD box 'store' in a strip mall? Never heard of such a thing. They dont exist where I do apparently.

Sounds foolish but then again people own gold they've never seen in a vault they have no physical access to at a location they've never been to owned by people they've never met.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is the problem of being a crook, you are fair game for anyone to rip you off, including your own government. Shall I root for crooks or corruption?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is a lot of damage to private property.
The FBI don't care. They got connections to those who print the money. AKA Lays Potato Chips " Go Ahead We'll Make More ".

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sounds foolish but then again people own gold they've never seen in a vault they have no physical access to at a location they've never been to owned by people they've never met.
Sounds like a safe, wonderful investment opportunity...where do I get me some o dat?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Beth Colman is delusional. After what came out about the FISA court signing off on warrants with the most flimsiest of evidence by dubious at best sources she thinks they all of a sudden these same jurists have reacquired their virtues and are now abiding by their oaths?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Beth Colman is delusional. After what came out about the FISA court signing off on warrants with the most flimsiest of evidence by dubious at best sources she thinks they all of a sudden these same jurists have reacquired their virtues and are now abiding by their oaths?
The really bad part is BOTH the House and Senate and POTUS renewed the FISA Law :bang head:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The person w the million in the box will have to prove where it came from...

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Stimulus check? Or better yet, they were holding it for Hunter to give to his Dad but Hunter has been a bender again?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and that would suck especially if the last hundred thousand came from a backdoor off-the-books vehicle sale to some collector in the ME or anywhere...

so not really a bad deal, just off the books enough to set them into counting it over and over again, each time, a few thousand come up missing BEFORE it hits the evidence locker where it mysteriously disappears altogether...

poof

Last edited:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a little ominous and if the FBI get away with it, it's only the beginning. Sounds to me like a trial run to rob every SD box there is.
A very small percentage of those with tangible wealth understand 'if you don't hold it, you don't own it' -Ponce Cuba- But an exponentially larger percentage trust banks. Windfall.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is a little ominous and if the FBI get away with it, it's only the beginning. Sounds to me like a trial run to rob every SD box there is.
A very small percentage of those with tangible wealth understand 'if you don't hold it, you don't own it' -Ponce Cuba- But an exponentially larger percentage trust banks. Windfall.

On the other hand I am holding out hope that since this is Beverly Hills that hopefully the honest side of the FBI found a treasure trove of blackmail material to pressure the blackmail targets to flip now that the secrets are out. Then again, I am probably fantasizing.

Either way, I am sure half of Hollyweird is collectively $h1tting a brick or doubling up on their orders of booze and blow.

I have a feeling whatever was found will power at least a few news cycles.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I also wonder -- WTF would someone put something in a strip-store 10"x10" box for $2K/year? If it is that valuable, doesn't that make it a magnet for others who are also probably very, very shady to associate** with your stuff.

**Like: Watch you go in, and wait for you to come out. If you have "it", they take it. If you don't, they tell you to go back in and get "it".

Just my opinion

Because at a certain level of wealth, and once one is in preservation mode it’s more important to diversify location than to maintain convenience..

You’re running but there’s 20 stashes. Doesn’t matter much if they get one

Dig holes I say and dig them deep and not near each other

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
U.S. Private Vaults, an anonymous, private safety deposit box company located in a strip-mall in Beverly Hills has been raided by the FBI who seized the contents of every box- at least one of which reportedly contained a million dollars cash. The FBI does not know who owns the contents of the boxes but posted a notice on the front door asking for owners of any box contents to contact them and to fill out an application to get it back. U.S. Private Vaults touted their security and privacy and did not require nor did they want any form of identification to rent a box, only an iris and palm scan to enter- oh and $2000 annually for a 10" x 10" box. Once inside the vault, customers used their unmarked key to access individual boxes. U.S. Private Vaults shared a storefront with a gold and jewelry business.

This is exactly why the government / FBI raided the FreeTalkLive radio hosts and others as well. They were allowing customers to buy crypto anonymously and didn't collect their buyer's ID. Apparently the FBI thinks we are getting close to some kind of reset and they want to know where all the "off grid" money is going.

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is exactly why the government / FBI raided the FreeTalkLive radio hosts and others as well. They were allowing customers to buy crypto anonymously and didn't collect their buyer's ID. Apparently the FBI thinks we are getting close to some kind of reset and they want to know where all the "off grid" money is going.
RESET??? Did someone mention RESET?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who uses safety deposit boxes to store cash? lol. You’d be better off with a random storage unit somewhere under someone else’s name... rookies.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

IF YOU DO NOT HOLD IT, YOU DO NOT OWN IT.

Find your own personal boat to sink.

... ... ...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is why the elite buy works of art.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nothing but fucking thieves, with courts & jails to stifle the victims !
SHAKE  DOWN.gif
!:totally steamed::lashing::jail::shit happens:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

How much space does 1 million dollars in $100 bills take up?
That's about 1,248 cubic inches (or 8.67 cubic feet) of usable space. A single stack of 100-dollar bills is 23,300 dollars. We'd need 43 stacks to get to the million dollars.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A private SD box 'store' in a strip mall? Never heard of such a thing. They dont exist where I do apparently.

There is no good answer, not anymore. Not when the banks became clients of the government, and customers a nuisance they could have fun fleecing. Not when they no longer let you put cash, PM, or fungible, untraceable actual wealth in SD boxes.

Not when we're close to a new Bank Holiday - and this time, not to take apart the banks but the customers, accounts and held assets.

Holes? If the Feebs are ever looking you over, they'll walk every inch of your land with metal detectors. Someone else's land? Good luck with that.

Hide in plain site? I have done that. It's the surprise events that hurt - your house burns down when you're not there. Vandals break in to smash stuff, and in so doing, they smash open your cupboard with the coffee can of K-rands.

Storage units. I've seen one burn down - apparently there was a lot of flammable stuff in there, because the next day the fire marshall had a crew knocking the whole pole-barn structure down. Woe unto the stacker who had it in a nail bucket in the back of unit 23. The crews just scooped it all up.

Trusted friend with a floor safe? Sure...but trusted friends can die. And woe unto you, if you don't have legal, binding PROOF that's what is in his safe is yours.

This non-bank SD box system is an answer to a question I'd been chewing on for awaile...but the failure here is it's obviousness. The ideal situation would be in the back of a law office (the better for the liars, I mean lawyers, to use the law to fend off searches) and with plausible deniability. ID provided - even if fake.

No, we are no longer a nation of laws and of protection against unreasonable searches and seizure.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Cuz rich folks like the illusion of safety. Their whole world is a carefully constructed illusion.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All stores of wealth will carry risk. If you have something of value someone will want to take it.
My stock portfolio is completely out of my control. I own stock in various companies but really have nothing to show for it. We dont have stock certificates anymore. It's literally at a 1's and 0's level.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Come to think of it, this story reminds me of a similar account of one of my customer/friends a few years ago that owned a mini-storage outfit. His units were larger, the typical 10' x 15' variety with roll-up doors. Anyway, one of his customers was processing and packaging pot that he had grown in the country in one of the rental units and supposedly used underage kids to do some of the work. And just like in this case, the FBI came down hard. They seized the entire mini-storage operation, took my friend's office, records, computers, income stream- everything and held it all for 3 years. His wife had recently died of cancer and all of those records were among those seized, holding up her death records and his life insurance claim. Meanwhile his bills piled up. The ordeal was just a nightmare and left him totally desolate even though he was completely innocent.

Before it was over, the actual guilty person was walking the streets again before the FBI finally released my friend's stuff.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bummer.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Come to think of it, this story reminds me of a similar account of one of my customer/friends a few years ago that owned a mini-storage outfit. His units were larger, the typical 10' x 15' variety with roll-up doors. Anyway, one of his customers was processing and packaging pot that he had grown in the country in one of the rental units and supposedly used underage kids to do some of the work. And just like in this case, the FBI came down hard. They seized the entire mini-storage operation, took my friend's office, records, computers, income stream- everything and held it all for 3 years. His wife had recently died of cancer and all of those records were among those seized, holding up her death records and his life insurance claim. Meanwhile his bills piled up. The ordeal was just a nightmare and left him totally desolate even though he was completely innocent.

Before it was over, the actual guilty person was walking the streets again before the FBI finally released my friend's stuff.

The alphabets sometimes do more damage/evil than good. To borrow a phrase, "the government is only good at two things. Killing people and breaking things."

... ... ...

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Government has made marijuana illegal because it's bad for you, like raw milk. Your well being matters to them. Cought doing commerce with these and they'll arrest you. Resist and they'll shoot you.
Suddenly it doesn't seem they have our best interest in mind

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
It seems like before every commie takeover the celebs and other 'famous' people are used as tools and spokesmen for the joys of socialist utopias. Then when said commies are in power, they off everyone with a lick of influence so no one can speak against them to a large audience.

Ive been waiting for the die-off of hollywierd for awhile.