• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Beware this piece of garbage

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ralph Peters.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Tucker Carlson is a rat.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's good at sniffing out garbage.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That guy's a fool. HC is a corrupt, repulsive criminal, but I'm going to vote for her anyway. Even if he despises DT, which he obviously does, he has no excuse voting for a repulsive criminal. He would be better off staying home. But, it's clear he's on the same page as HC regarding Putin. He would like to start a war, a thermonuclear war no less, with Russia. That guy isn't worth the skin he inhabits.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That guy's a fool. HC is a corrupt, repulsive criminal, but I'm going to vote for her anyway. Even if he despises DT, which he obviously does, he has no excuse voting for a repulsive criminal. He would be better off staying home. But, it's clear he's on the same page as HC regarding Putin. He would like to start a war, a thermonuclear war no less, with Russia. That guy isn't worth the skin he inhabits.
All true, right now he is trying to provoke Trump into making a stupid move regarding North Korea so his neo-con friends can work a back door way to get at Putin. Will post the video when i can find it caught him on TV today.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Who is this guy? Who cares what he says?
I get your point. Good questions. But, apparently this guy is important enough to get interviews on high profile news shows and he is another voice, which we do not need, crying for the potential death of millions, or tens of millions, via a third world war.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ralph is a numnuts.

"In an 2014 op-ed, Peters said that "being anti-Israel is the socially acceptable form of anti-Semitism" and that that the Middle East was a "sea of barbarism"."
Ok, whatever. Personally, I liked most of the Israelis I have known, but I never liked the government & policies. Many Israelis pointed out to me how their government had wrong headed policies if they wanted peace.

Note he joined the Army in 1976, at 23, once any chance of going to combat was in the rear view mirror. He's three years older than me, and I got out after three years in 1975. The Army was well into the post Vietnam downsizing at that point, and the draft was history.

He never met a war he didn't want to send you or your children or your grandchildren to.

Just another shill for the neocons.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I love watching leftists publicly lose their freaking minds! Very comforting.
We knew they were batshit crazy and there they are proving it. Daily.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ralph is a numnuts.....

Note he joined the Army in 1976, at 23, once any chance of going to combat was in the rear view mirror....

He never met a war he didn't want to send you or your children or your grandchildren to....
I think all you said there sums that leftist POS up perfectly.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I love watching leftists publicly lose their freaking minds! Very comforting.
We knew they were batshit crazy and there they are proving it. Daily.

I think its time to start giving those free helicopter rides to the lefties before they get us all killed!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My first XO in the USN was a LCDR Richard Head. He was a very nice guy actually, but you have to wonder about any parent naming their child "Richard Head". That's child abuse right there...haha
I'm sure that poor guy got picked on mercilessly.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hate this guy more than lindsey graham.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I hate this guy more than lindsey graham.
Yeah, he seems like a despicable little weasel. I've never been in the military, but I get the strong impression he is the kind of jackass that gets good men killed.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, he seems like a despicable little weasel. I've never been in the military, but I get the strong impression he is the kind of jackass that gets good men killed.
He was MI so I doubt he was ever in a position to get any good or bad men killed. Germany at least 10 years as MI, sat on his ass in a office, when they went to the field he sat in a TOC typing reports is my guess, would have had a NCO [E5 or 6] and a private under him. Never met a MI officer that was a leader.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
He was MI so I doubt he was ever in a position to get any good or bad men killed....
That's a good thing. Judging from his demeanor and the words coming out of his mouth, though, I still think he's a despicable little weasel. Not to mention that weasely little face.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes his face get's a "fuck off" from me right away, plus the way he talks. This is before i even begin to listen to what he's saying.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's a good thing. Judging from his demeanor and the words coming out of his mouth, though, I still think he's a despicable little weasel. Not to mention that weasely little face.
When I was in Panama a MI Major was digging around in a dumpster at Fort Sherman trying to find a war souvenir and set off an explosive of some kind, he was 82nd I think. Didn't kill him though. Took a hand I think.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When I was in Panama a MI Major was digging around in a dumpster at Fort Sherman trying to find a war souvenir and set off an explosive of some kind, he was 82nd I think. Didn't kill him though. Took a hand I think.
A war souvenir from a dumpster? My grandfather was in France and Germany during WWII. He brought home a pistol that he took from a German officer. That's a war souvenir.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
image.jpeg
A war souvenir from a dumpster? My grandfather was in France and Germany during WWII. He brought home a pistol that he took from a German officer. That's a war souvenir.
Interesting, those white pearl handled Lugers were sought after. My father took one off a Kraut officer prisoner in the Rhineland around Cologne, then threw it away in the cow path when he was shot up by a Kraut MG, ( around Bilstein advancing near a farmhouse on a crossroad) waiting for two days with his Lt who took one in the shoulder and exited his knee....waiting for Patton's rear echelon to pick him up, or the Krauts....Patton's boys kept advancing and his divisional reserve infantry regiment picked him up two days later...he thought little of General Patton. His only souvenir was seven German AP rounds punched neatly through his thumb, stomach, leg, thigh, and left nut ( yeah, he told me about that one when I got out of the Army) and about ten more ricochet wounds over his body ...plus a CIB, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, two battle stars and a dislike for officers and General Patton ( what can I say, he was there, I wasn't)....tough kids we sent to war.

Last edited:

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That was my point, the dumpster behind the barracks was the closest he got to a firefight or any contact with the enemy. Although at those same barracks I watched some SF guys interrogate a POW with a sandbag over his head in the vending machine room one night, I was looking through the screened windows and got interested. Picked up some techniques.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My old man brought back a fear of Kamikaze attacks.
He went to reunions for his destroyer every year, and they had color films from the ship during WWII.
One featured the actual Kamikaze attack that hit the Kidd. Pretty hectic.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
View attachment 92635

Interesting, those white pearl handled Lugers were sought after. My father took one off a Kraut officer prisoner in the Rhineland around Cologne, then threw it away in the cow path when he was shot up by a Kraut MG, ( around Bilstein advancing near a farmhouse on a crossroad) waiting for two days with his Lt who took one in the shoulder and exited his knee....waiting for Patton's rear echelon to pick him up, or the Krauts....Patton's boys kept advancing and his divisional reserve infantry regiment picked him up two days later...he thought little of General Patton. His only souvenir was seven German AP rounds punched neatly through his thumb, stomach, leg, thigh, and left nut ( yeah, he told me about that one when I got out of the Army) and about ten more ricochet wounds over his body ...plus a CIB, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, two battle stars and a dislike for officers and General Patton ( what can I say, he was there, I wasn't)....tough kids we sent to war.
My grandfather's pistol wasn't as cool as a pearl handled luger, it was a little .25 auto FN boot gun, which I have now. I don't know if it's true, but I was told those little boot guns were last ditch weapons, if an officer was captured. They were to be used to try to extricate the officer from his predicament and if that didn't work, a bullet went into his head, to avoid giving up information in interrogation. My grandpa didn't have any physical wounds that I was aware of. He was not right, though. He was a truly quiet man. He spoke so infrequently that I don't even remember his voice. I don't think he ever said a single word to me and we visited him and grandma quite often.

A friend of mine, my wife and me, actually, was in Vietnam. He gave me a book to read once. It was called 'The Thirteenth Valley,' written by a guy named DelVelchio, I believe. His whole point in the story was simply that no one makes it out alive. You might be physically alive, but you leave something essential behind. It took me a long time to get the point of that book.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That was my point, the dumpster behind the barracks was the closest he got to a firefight or any contact with the enemy. Although at those same barracks I watched some SF guys interrogate a POW with a sandbag over his head in the vending machine room one night, I was looking through the screened windows and got interested. Picked up some techniques.
I did get your point, G. My criticism was meant entirely for a guy who would root through a dumpster for war souvenirs.