• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bezos buys Warner Estate in Beverly Hills for $165M

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Some people just have too much money.

LA Curbed

Our overlord Jeff Bezos has reportedly purchased the Warner Estate. In an exclusive report, the Wall Street Journal says the Amazon CEO acquired the 9.4-acre spread in Beverly Hills for $165 million.

That would make it the most expensive price ever recorded for a home in Los Angeles County, surpassing the $150 million record set three months ago with the sale of the Bel Air mansion named Chartwell, which is best known for playing the Clampett’s home in The Beverly Hillbillies.

The seller is David Geffen, who held onto it for two decades. Flush with money after hawking his record company MCA, Geffen scooped it up in 1990 for $47.5 million, reportedly for all cash.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
...take off 3 zeros and you have the cost of my fixer-upper, AFTER all the repairs & remodeling & decorating... and my property taxes are $1600/year... and NO DEBT.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Marylin Monroe lived in the guest house at one time. That must have been convenient for Mr. Warner.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Comrade Bernie weighs in Bozos.

Bernie Sanders

@BernieSanders
· 10h
Two weeks ago Jeff Bezos added $13 billion to his wealth in 15 minutes. $13 billion in 15 minutes. Think about that compared to the pain and struggle of millions of Americans who are living paycheck to paycheck. We have a rigged economy and that has got to change. .

Last edited:

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Good for him.

Some people just have too much money.
@BernieSanders
· 10h
Two weeks ago Jeff Bezos added $13 billion to his wealth in 15 minutes. $13 billion in 15 minutes. Think about that compared to the pain and struggle of millions of Americans who are living paycheck to paycheck. We have a rigged economy and that has got to change.
Ok, let's say we took all of his wealth and divided it equally among everyone on the planet- because, well, you know, it's only fair...

What would you do with your $17.26?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Good for him.

Ok, let's say we took all of his wealth and divided it equally among everyone on the planet- because, well, you know, it's only fair...

What would you do with your $17.26?
You took the words right off my keyboard. Why should I care or be offended by what anyone does with their money? Sometimes we bitch just for the sake of bitching (oh and because jealousy too)

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The only time I am offended about another person’s wealth is when they use it against me. Guys like Soros, Bloomberg, Steyer, all come to mind. They have a right to their legally gained wealth, but not when they use it as an economic weapon against their fellow citizens.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The only time I am offended about another person’s wealth is when they use it against me. Guys like Soros, Bloomberg, Steyer, all come to mind. They have a right to their legally gained wealth, but not when they use it as an economic weapon against their fellow citizens.
IMO Bezos plays some of that game through his media ownership.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jeff always seems to wear ugly jackets with some bizarre patterns

wonder if he thinks he looks better with some weird clothing pattern bouncing off the sheen on his bald head???

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Did the Realtor get 6% of the sale? Quite a bundle!

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Comrade Bernie weighs in Bozos.

Bernie Sanders

@BernieSanders
· 10h
Two weeks ago Jeff Bezos added $13 billion to his wealth in 15 minutes. $13 billion in 15 minutes. Think about that compared to the pain and struggle of millions of Americans who are living paycheck to paycheck. We have a rigged economy and that has got to change. .
His ex wasn't a hottie but this here may well be a tranny

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
what kind of drugs is it on? roids? gh? looks like an nba transformation -- skinny ectomorph turns into muscle man

1581637184310.png

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
what kind of drugs is it on? roids? gh? looks like an nba transformation -- skinny ectomorph turns into muscle man

View attachment 154350
When you've got $37,000,000,000 in the bank, you can afford to spent $500 a day (or whatever) on a personal trainer.