• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse: Americans Will Experience Some Inflation

Reaction score
"Americans will see a little inflation?" As if we haven't already? We all can see it coming like a freight train. "Some workers would like to go back to work but have font child care because schools are not open and the pandemic is still out of control in certain parts of our country." "Font child care?" What the hell is that? Does anyone proof read anymore? This article sucks and lays down cover for the fed and Xio's admin.

Inflation will tear the heart out of America's seniors and on all savers. Why save? The pension funds have been using their principal to pay retirees for a long time now. They all run the "Model" that they will get 6-8% interest or gains on their portfolios. Pull the other one. They will all be absorbed by the PBGC eventually doling out fractions of what retirees thought they were going to have in retirement. What a load of manure. And once again it's a colored woman who is doing the talking. I guarandamntee you she isn't the best choice for this post. She just has the right parts and melanin. What crap.

We are NOT going to "come out" of this recession. The (D)s will keep it going until the nation collapses into a CW2.

www.breitbart.com

Council of Economic Advisers chair Cecilia Rouse said on this week's broadcast of "Fox News Sunday" that they expect to see some "transitory inflation" as America is coming out of the coronavirus pandemic. | Clips
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

PAM KEY2 May 20213,267
1:34
Council of Economic Advisers chair Cecilia Rouse said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that they expect to see some “transitory inflation” as America is coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
Anchor Chris Wallace said, “Can you guarantee with all this spending that we are not going to have a new round of overheating the economy and serious inflation?
Rouse said, “These are very serious concerns, and we know that coming out of an extremely deep recession that there are going to be bumps along the way. We expect that there is going to be supply chain disruptions. That will cause some transitory increases in prices. ”
She continued, “We know that there are some places where employers are struggling to workers because, let’s face it — we’re still in the middle of the pandemic. Some workers would like to go back to work but have font child care because schools are not open and the pandemic is still out of control in certain parts of our country. When we get to the other side of this pandemic, I fully expect that our labor market will come back and be flourishing. That said, we do expect some transitory price increases. The Feds expects that as well. We do not see evidence at the moment that those have become what we call de-anchored so that we expect runaway inflation. That said, we know we have to be vigilant, and we are watching the data. We expect, at the most, transitory inflation. That is what we expect coming out of a big recession.”

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I see plenty of inflated Americans at WalMart :D

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
These Lunatics think that inflation (devaluation of the currency) is a good thing.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

How I read the title

Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse: Americans Will Experience Some Inflamation​

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Biden's government is legitimate and anything that comes from them is also illegitimate. Their announcements are pretty much ignored in this household, along with it's laws and regulations/. As law abiding people we don't beak laws here but any new laws or directions from this fake administration will be ignored here to the fullest extent we can ignore them all.

As for inflation, that's not only inevitable but it should also be expected and is part of my long term debt freedom plan where hyper inflation will help me pay off what's left of my last debt, the mortgage. Sell a few AGEs when gold goes to $20K and pay off the last debt with all that inflated paper!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
These Lunatics think that inflation (devaluation of the currency) is a good thing.
Because their idea is to borrow and spend, and then print and spend.

The borrowing creates debt, of course. Inflation negates debt - rapes lenders.

The printing is the tool to create the inflation. It's basically a dishonest way to repudiate the debt.

Which is what they aim for. These "officials" and those who support them (mediuh, academia and other morons) are LOOTERS, or those who support plundering the productive half of the nation.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

How I read the title

Biden Adviser Cecilia Rouse: Americans Will Experience Some Inflamation​

But will it lead to some corrective head-explody.

Perhaps from stress; or perhaps from projectiles sent into velocity some hundred yards away, by true patriots who know what must be done.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
But will it lead to some corrective head-explody.

Perhaps from stress; or perhaps from projectiles sent into velocity some hundred yards away, by true patriots who know what must be done.
More Americas need to start thinking like this! We need to get off the couch and start educating the public with news they won't necessarily want to hear, but MUST hear if we ever expect to change the direction we're going as a society

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"Who do you trust. The Fed or the greatest investor in the world?"

yeah, can I choose Neither???
I trust Buck....after that it gets real hazy

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't trust Buffet on anything - except if he were to offer comments on cultivating crony connections.

In the end, that's all he's proven to be really good at - bending government officials to his will.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a GMC Sierra back in December and it just got here. The rebates that were available at the order date had more or less evaporated from GM. Today I looked at the build and price page and the truck would now cost another approx 5% more considering the rebates and all meaning one way or another General Motors hiked its prices 5% over a 4 month period. That is a good example of inflation reminding me of the 1970s when GM and Ford hiked their prices 4 times in one year.
By the way I read that Biden will be kicking up SNAP (food stamps) benefits 20% to be sure the so called free stuff army wont have to suffer the effects of food price inflation like the rest of the working families do.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By the way I read that Biden will be kicking up SNAP (food stamps) benefits 20% to be sure the so called free stuff army wont have to suffer the effects of food price inflation like the rest of the working families do.
So the dollar collapses. Prices rise because the dollar is worth less; so the Free Schitte Army gets more printed-up fiat to keep its buying power in the lead. So MOAR price hikes...to where we become Venezuela.

Check your stacks, your ammo box and your pantry.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When the price of commodities catches up with all the money creation, expect a crash/stagnation.

Boom-bust. This time, I think it will be pretty bad.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When the price of commodities catches up with all the money creation, expect a crash/stagnation.

Boom-bust. This time, I think it will be pretty bad.

As Rick Rule puts it, "Inflation is inevitable, but not necessarily imminent."