• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
President Biden on Monday took aim at 9mm handguns, appearing to suggest that the "high-caliber weapons" ought to be banned.

The president made the remarks outside the White House after returning from a visit to the site of a mass shooting in Texas where 21 people, including 19 elementary school children, were killed last week.

President Joe Biden speaks to the media at the White House, Monday, May 30, 2022, after returning from Wilmington, Delaware.

President Joe Biden speaks to the media at the White House, Monday, May 30, 2022, after returning from Wilmington, Delaware. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
Recounting a visit to a New York trauma hospital, Biden said doctors showed him X-rays of gunshot wounds.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

"So, the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden added. "Remember, the Constitution was never absolute."

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

The president, however, ruled out the possibility of issuing an executive order on guns, saying: "I can’t dictate this stuff."

LINK: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-9mm-guns-texas-uvalde-mass-shooting

Last edited:

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm gonna call the state police and ask them what the penalty for tarring a feahering a politician would be.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
no love for the .40?

what about the 10mm?

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If that were true, then the secret service doesn't need anything larger than a .22 as well.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's time for a little "Assisted Suicide" for poor, terminal, Joke Bidet.

In accordance with his wisdom, use 22-calibers. Gutshoot, one every minute, until he's suicided.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Biden wouldn't know the difference between a bullet and a bb.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

walkingnam

Reaction score
I read an article somewhere years ago that suggested that a shooter could bring down an elephant with a .22. Perhaps that long ago article is the basis for joe's feeling that all a hunter will need to bring down dinner meat is the venerable .22.

Under no circumstances will I attempt to shoot an elephant with the high power .22. Anybody willing to shoot an elephant with his trusty .22.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
So a 22 can be taken out of the lung but a 9 will blow the lung right out of your back

fascinating

i think he was trying to describe high velocity rounds but is just too foggy and never was Very bright

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What a dope...Joe, your nursing home called, they got pudding.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Would the proposed ban also include 9x18 Makarov or just Luger 9x19? A good commie would know.

walkingnam

Reaction score
Now that the senate dems and repubs are getting together to resolve how to take legal guns from gun owners who have done nothing wrong other than to trust in the power that be we will finally see the repubs fall in lock step and goose stepping behind the dems we we finally see how bad washington elites will be trying to rape the american gun owner.

Everytime there is a mass shooting the american gun owner has little to no voice in how things will proceed. Criminals will always have access to guns. Police will not see their access deminlilsh. Just law abiding citizens will lose out in the end.

Politicians will not see their personal protection diminish. Criminials and big money will not see their procection diminish. Just the common folk.

According to Biden, 9mm's should be done away with. Will the secret service (SS) have to turn in their uzi's They already have to turn in their weapons when they go to Canada. Let them do that in the U.S.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now that the senate dems and repubs are getting together to resolve how to take legal guns from gun owners who have done nothing wrong other than to trust in the power that be we will finally see the repubs fall in lock step and goose stepping behind the dems we we finally see how bad washington elites will be trying to rape the american gun owner.

Everytime there is a mass shooting the american gun owner has little to no voice in how things will proceed. Criminals will always have access to guns. Police will not see their access deminlilsh. Just law abiding citizens will lose out in the end.

Politicians will not see their personal protection diminish. Criminials and big money will not see their procection diminish. Just the common folk.

According to Biden, 9mm's should be done away with. Will the secret service (SS) have to turn in their uzi's They already have to turn in their weapons when they go to Canada. Let them do that in the U.S.
This is the time when Americans have to fight for their freedom. This is the government the Founders warned us about. We need to realize this isn't a reality show we're in and it's not all going to simply go away when the republicans get 're-elected'!!! As bad as it seems righjt now, it's going to get much, much worse!!! Americans need to band together if we're to save what's left of our country! No more sportsball and beer on the weekends, no more Hollywood bullcrap on the TV....no more TV. The organizing and meetings need to happen to build the strength, the organization and the power necessary to fight back against tyranny.

It's coming to a head soon now. We MUST be ready!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's coming to a head, and nearly nobody is ready.

What lies ahead, is a vast wasteland. Life in the next decade, will be cold, crude, brutal and short.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's coming to a head, and nearly nobody is ready.

What lies ahead, is a vast wasteland. Life in the next decade, will be cold, crude, brutal and short.
I don't know that many, if anyone in the rural areas will give up their weapons. Those are the areas of the country where the most legal weapons are and where the most grounded Americans live. While there are a substantial number of firearms in the cesspool cities, and the sheep will be all too eager to hand them over, I suspect a majority are of the pistol variety, illegal and in the hands of primitive minded individuals.....all easy prey for the government to overcome.

Confiscating firearms from law abiding citizens gets harder when the cops move out into the remote suburbs, then out into the rural countryside...a lot harder!

They'll use the military you say? That remains to be seen.

What amazing times we live in!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know that many, if anyone in the rural areas will give up their weapons. Those are the areas of the country where the most legal weapons are and where the most grounded Americans live. While there are a substantial number of firearms in the cesspool cities, and the sheep will be all too eager to hand them over, I suspect a majority are of the pistol variety, illegal and in the hands of primitive minded individuals.....all easy prey for the government to overcome.

Confiscating firearms from law abiding citizens gets harder when the cops move out into the remote suburbs, then out into the rural countryside...a lot harder!

I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm getting bizarre vibes from all sides.

I keep on being surprised by the people I meet, out and about. I don't spend much time downtown; rather, in the feed stores, in rural rental agencies (yes, apartment life has moved to the exurbs) and the clerks, trailer-park residents (displaced middle-class types) and mechanics.

They ain't giving up their guns. They're cagey with their terms, as am I; but there's kindred spirit there. They're as angry as I about how Californicators are taking over the state.

I for one am NOT giving up my guns. I don't have many, but what I have, I die with. I'll give up my apartment, first - and my pension.

I'm nearly off the grid. One bank account, with about a thousand bucks in it (need it to get my pension payments) and my pickup truck. Everything else, is off the record. I never got a CC permit - and no longer need one in this state. I have enough shotgun ammo for the Last Stand. Even though I may have the green light into a 55-plus compound, I may have to go homeless, soon. I'm ready, with my fiberglass pod, if I have to.

I don't give up guns and I don't take the Jabs. What comes of that, comes of that. I won't be the first to die in a politically-based famine.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think my 9mm Kriss can blow out a lung if I dump the 50 rd drum magazine into a chest, at close range.
1654179461788.jpeg

1654179488980.jpeg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

I like how they spent the last 2 decades or so pre-positioning military grade weapons and vehicles at local police departments like my tiny "city". We gots way more gear than police to use it. Thanks Fort Knox! When the police bail because no more FRNs, we get everything by default.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
President Biden on Monday took aim at 9mm handguns, appearing to suggest that the "high-caliber weapons" ought to be banned.

The president made the remarks outside the White House after returning from a visit to the site of a mass shooting in Texas where 21 people, including 19 elementary school children, were killed last week.

President Joe Biden speaks to the media at the White House, Monday, May 30, 2022, after returning from Wilmington, Delaware.

President Joe Biden speaks to the media at the White House, Monday, May 30, 2022, after returning from Wilmington, Delaware. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
Recounting a visit to a New York trauma hospital, Biden said doctors showed him X-rays of gunshot wounds.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

"So, the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden added. "Remember, the Constitution was never absolute."

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

The president, however, ruled out the possibility of issuing an executive order on guns, saying: "I can’t dictate this stuff."

LINK: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-9mm-guns-texas-uvalde-mass-shooting
:bang head: :blew up: Bidet fails ,as usual, to show any knowledge on the subject. A .22 kills more people per year than any other caliber that is not used in a war zone / police actions. The 9mm Round Nose might go clear through a body, but usually clean. The hollow point versions cause more trauma in the body, but does not "BLOW The lung out of the body".
What a SPoS POTUS.
Com'on NOVEMBER I pray we neuter his wacko mentality for his last two years.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
So a 22 can be taken out of the lung but a 9 will blow the lung right out of your back

fascinating

i think he was trying to describe high velocity rounds but is just too foggy and never was Very bright
You know, I think you nailed it. Is he in cognitive decline? Absolutely. Was he ever all that bright? Never. Name one thing he ever said or did that made you think.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
CA1B67CC-947C-40C4-A02B-F7E2AEFC7480.jpeg

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Talking about obviously ignorant or just dumb @$$ stupid. Did anyone tell Biden that a .38 Special, the traditional police round, is also known as the 9mmX29mm rimmed? The .357 magnum takes the same projectile.

It’s not size that creates the damage, it’s weight and velocity that creates the wound channel.

Biden’s claim is like him saying that Russia’s official language is Italian.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1654323898162.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1654355125908.png

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...these people are So Good, they're able to tell us that God Was Wrong with the Rights He Gave Us...so, they're just going to modify them, for Him, where they know He was wrong

Isn't THAT Special!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, the Elites obviously believe THEIR desire to **SAVE THE PLANET** (from Deplorables stinking it up) supersedes the right of Man to Life (protection and preservation of his person) Liberty (free movement, without permissions of the Speshul Peeps) and Property (Own Nothing, and Like It!)

So our tools of self-preservation must be taken away, before we realize we're being Depopulated.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, the Elites obviously believe THEIR desire to **SAVE THE PLANET** (from Deplorables stinking it up) supersedes the right of Man to Life (protection and preservation of his person) Liberty (free movement, without permissions of the Speshul Peeps) and Property (Own Nothing, and Like It!)

So our tools of self-preservation must be taken away, before we realize we're being Depopulated.
i dislike the word Elite, it's their word for us to think of them as 'being above us'
(why are they elite here but they're oligarchs everywhere else?)

if / when the time comes, i'll notate what it feels like to have them suddenly show up 'underneath me'

...maybe we could ask them, while we can, what their favorite chosen pronoun should be while they're laying around, dead...

that is entirely possible and i'm just forward-thinking

:ponder:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i dislike the word Elite, it's their word for us to think of them as 'being above us'
(why are they elite here but they're oligarchs everywhere else?)
I use the term "Elite" sardonically. Notice my capitalization, when I use it.

They are anything BUT "elite" - they're mediocre at best, and the current crop are mostly substandard. Both in intellect and social-emotional adjustment. But they've found a way to get ranked above "Normies" - the approved schools, leadership positions in corporations; the glam jobs and lines of work. Hollywood, news-readers on all the alphabet channels...and, of course, government.

EDIT: I should have included Family Ties, the strongest single factor in becoming designated "Elite." Legacy placements in Ivy League schools exist, to this day - and the climb upward from there is usually an easy ride.

They have put themselves above us - or the Elites of the previous generations, have pulled these mediocre pfuks up above us. They're dizzy and dim and obsessed with controlling those they view as their Lessers - and controlling economics, so as to "save the Planet" by stopping "Those People" from consuming "too much."

Like, say, meat, and SUVs, and gasoline, and vacations - in places where the Elites would rather we not stink up the joint.

It's all coming down, though. Our survival, individually, is at risk, now...but fear not of this social structure. It's going to crash harder than a Max 8 with a third-world airline.

Last edited: