• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Biden grabs girl by arm after she asks about genders — ‘Don’t play games with me, kid!’

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Joe Biden forcibly put his hand on a young woman after he apparently didn’t like the question she asked him at the Iowa State Fair.

“Mr. Vice President, I’m a student here,” Katie said in the video posted by Turning Point USA, “and I’m wondering how many genders there are?”

“Pardon me?” Biden said.

“How many genders are there?” she repeated.

“There are at least three,” Biden responded.

“What are they,” the girl asked.

“Don’t play games with me, kid,” Biden snapped. As he continued through the State Fair crowd, he reached out, grabbed the girl by the arm, and made a reference to same-sex marriage.

“By the way, first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Biden was at the State Fair, where he told the audience, “We choose truth over facts.”

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
"Truth over Facts".................ministry of "Truth" that is!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Like dotting i's and crossing t's

Hermaphrodite is not a new gender, it is a blend of two genders, it doesn't create a third gender

Hermaphrodite is a mistake of nature, as are all the other flaws we all posses one of, or another...some might even admit natural mistakes are kinda cool...idk, not mine to specify what mistakes of nature are good or which ones are bad

they just are and we have to deal with them

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Joe Biden forcibly put his hand on a young woman after he apparently didn’t like the question she asked him at the Iowa State Fair.

“Mr. Vice President, I’m a student here,” Katie said in the video posted by Turning Point USA, “and I’m wondering how many genders there are?”

“Pardon me?” Biden said.

“How many genders are there?” she repeated.

“There are at least three,” Biden responded.

“What are they,” the girl asked.

“Don’t play games with me, kid,” Biden snapped. As he continued through the State Fair crowd, he reached out, grabbed the girl by the arm, and made a reference to same-sex marriage.

“By the way, first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Biden was at the State Fair, where he told the audience, “We choose truth over facts.”

When he grabbed her arm, she should have balled up her fist and clocked him.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
she'd have not seen the light of day for several days and would have had charges brought up and the SS would have beat the hell out of her as they 'subdued' this violent criminal and her gun rights would be removed, her voting rights..,.

bad idea hombre'

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
With the video, she can bring charges up against Biteme

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
When he grabbed her arm, she should have balled up her fist and clocked him.
The Secret Service guys don’t like it when you punch a Vice President.

Beating up a guy in a bar because he touched your girlfriends ass will get you 5 years. Laying hands on a VP........

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's just a snowflake trying to make a scene. Pathetic is what she really is.
Sooooo...
We got our own Useful Idiots?

i bet they're handier than helper monkeys

:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

“Mr. Vice President, I’m a student here,” Katie said in the video posted by Turning Point USA, “and I’m wondering how many genders there are?”​
“Pardon me?” Biden said.​
“How many genders are there?” she repeated.​
“There are at least three,” Biden responded.​
“What are they,” the girl asked.​
“Don’t play games with me, kid,” Biden snapped. As he continued through the State Fair crowd, he reached out, grabbed the girl by the arm, and made a reference to same-sex marriage.​
“By the way, first one to come out for marriage was me.”​
Biden was at the State Fair, where he told the audience, “We choose truth over facts.”​
Bah, this is nothing. Right wing crap

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Beating up a guy in a bar because he touched your girlfriends ass will get you 5 years. Laying hands on a VP........
Even so, it would have been entertainment watching a video, where the girl is yelling "Get your hands off me, don't rape me....".

Creepy Joe Biden at it again!

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's just a snowflake trying to make a scene. Pathetic is what she really is.
Exactly, just as pathetic as most their allegations. "And I walked away and I was mad, very, very mad!" Get over yourself you spoiled little pathetic shit.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
She missed an opportunity to get him off the election circuit:

"Keep your filthy hands off me, you nasty man!" <-- Game over.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Yep. That's how you end up in the MCC under 24/7 suicide watch status for "terrorism" then wake up suicided one day.