• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Biden Leads Trump by Landslide

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Hill

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey. In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7. South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

“It’s a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

whoda thunk it?
Looks like it's all over for the Trumpster.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1560351567815.png
1560351616224.png

People will never learn that all news from all 'traditional' news sources is fake news. Political poll results are the very zenith of their fakery! Number 1, Grade A, made right here in the good old USofA BULLSHIT!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
ONLY ONE poll counts and that will take place in November 2020.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm going 'Hands On' with Biden this season
:2 thumbs up:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What do polls even matter? Vote for who you want to win.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What do polls even matter? Vote for who you want to win.
most every time i do, 'my guy' loses

I've nearly given up on voting...nearly, but not just yet

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That hasn't happened since Reagan. Now it's forced to vote against who I most want to lose. Kinda like a choice between a no anesthesia colonoscopy and being flogged.

My guess is this is what members mean when they post "butt-hurt"
Reagan was a bad hollywood actor.. When he won I knew for sure the nation was doomed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reagan was a bad hollywood actor.. When he won I knew for sure the nation was doomed.
If you recall the dynamic of that election Iran was holding our folks hostage and the people had lost faith that Jimmy was strong enough to resolve the situation. Reagan talked tough about Iran right up until the election and that, as much as anything else, got him elected. Iran released the hostages right before Reagan took office

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you recall the dynamic of that election Iran was holding our folks hostage and the people had lost faith that Jimmy was strong enough to resolve the situation. Reagan talked tough about Iran right up until the election and that, as much as anything else, got him elected. Iran released the hostages right before Reagan took office
I remember something about bush the first over in France fixing the problem for his team. Too many years ago to remember much. I hate most all the mass murdering presidents equal.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They were released right after Reagan was inaugurated. Within minutes.
That was the deal the Repukes made with Iran, Iran got what they wanted later on...
1980 Carter vs. Reagan[edit]
Main article: October Surprise conspiracy theory
In the 1980 presidential election, Republican challenger Ronald Reagan feared that a last-minute deal to release American hostages held in Iran might earn incumbent Jimmy Carterenough votes to win re-election.[3][4] As it happened, in the days prior to the election, press coverage was consumed with the Iranian government's decision—and Carter's simultaneous announcement—that the hostages would not be released until after the election.[4]

It was first written about in a Jack Anderson article in The Washington Post in the fall of 1980, in which he alleged that the Carter administration was preparing a major military operation in Iran for rescuing U.S. hostages in order to help him get reelected. Subsequent allegations surfaced against Reagan alleging that his team had impeded the hostage release to negate the potential boost to the Carter campaign.[5]

After the release of the hostages on January 20, 1981, minutes after Reagan's inauguration, some charged that the Reagan campaign had made a secret deal with the Iranian government whereby the Iranians would hold the hostages until after Reagan was elected and inaugurated.[4]

Gary Sick, member of the National Security council under Presidents Ford and Carter (before being relieved of his duties weeks into Reagan's term)[6] made the accusation in a New York Times editorial[7] in the run-up to the 1992 election. The initial bipartisan response from Congress was skeptical: House Democrats refused to authorize an inquiry, and Senate Republicans denied a $600,000 appropriation for a probe.

Eight former hostages also sent an open letter demanding an inquiry in 1991.[7] In subsequent Congressional testimony, Sick said that the popular media had distorted and misrepresented the accusers, reducing them to "gross generalizations" and "generic conspiracy theorists". Sick penned a book on the subject and sold the movie rights to it for a reported $300,000.[8] His sources and thesis were contested by a number of commentators on both sides of the aisle.[9][10]

Abolhassan Banisadr, the former President of Iran, has also stated "that the Reagan campaign struck a deal with Tehran to delay the release of the hostages in 1980", asserting that "by the month before the American Presidential election in November 1980, many in Iran's ruling circles were openly discussing the fact that a deal had been made between the Reagan campaign team and some Iranian religious leaders in which the hostages' release would be delayed until after the election so as to prevent President Carter's re-election."[11]He repeated the charge in My Turn to Speak: Iran, the Revolution & Secret Deals with the U.S.[12]

Two separate congressional investigations looked into the charges, both concluding that there was no plan to seek to delay the hostages' release.[4]

Iran later gets a crap load of military supplies...and gets out of a sticky political situation while sinking Carters career.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Please let it be Trump vs Biden in 2020:

That would be epic!

Sadly though, I think Trump will be running against Bathhouse Barry's husband.

That will be disgustingly awful and hateful.

Still waiting on those photos of Mike when he was "pregnant," but I guess they are all locked up with Barry's college transcripts...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Aurumag,
not happenin

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Straight out of left field and I want to be 100% clear about that. USSR or Russia being a threat to us was not even close to anybody on main street's concerns.
So then why did Reagan make such a big deal during the campaign about Carter being soft on the Soviets? You say there was nothing said about that until after he was shot, but I already proved in the other thread that that simply was not true, but you still keep going with it.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I think it would be funny as shite to see Biden become President. Biden is the epitome of official corruption - using AF1 to take his drug addict son to China, who had just been kicked out the military for his cocaine addiction, and leaves China with 1.5 Billion for his son's startup hedge fund. Or, getting Ukraine to stop investigating his son's corruption or Biden would withhold US aid in the billions. Tip of the iceberg.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Poll is total BS. The prog/soc/comm media will keep saying Trump will lose by double digits & when he kicks their ass the same scum prog/soc/comm's will say he stole the election & more collusion, & any other BS lies they can come up with.
Just lies to further destroy America.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The MSM is propping up Biden the same way they did Clinton. Anybody who believes those polls are dumb.
And probably should be hung.

(Just a grammatical shout-out to Unca Walt)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's the same ol' tactic they tried before the last POTUS election... it will suffer the same fate....

Just look at Hillary's 'crowds' vs Trump's back then and compare to Biden's vs Trump now...

It's vuja de all over again....

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The polling for our election was total rubbish. They are reviewing their methodology after the embarrassment of it all. These polls now use social media etc and they treat it as an unbiased source. FarceBook, Twater, unbias... yeah right!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It was said but it didn't seem to us to be a "big deal" and it appeared to most of us as similar to his taking of Bush as VP.
it was part of his campaign. He accused Carter of being soft on the Soviets. Just because you can't remember does not mean it didn't happen. It's clearly on the record.
...and who is the "us" you are referring to?

It was not constantly talked about during the campaign the way the other domestic platforms were.
it was so part of his campaign. You've already stated that you can't recall for sure and need to upgrade your pc in order to research this. So how can you possibly be so adamant that you are correct when the evidence shows that you are so very wrong?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It was not constantly talked about during the campaign the way the other domestic platforms were.
it was so part of his campaign. You've already stated that you can't recall for sure and need to upgrade your pc in order to research this. So how can you possibly be so adamant that you are correct when the evidence shows that you are so very wrong?
Hey Joe,
I don't think you're giving FM enough credit. He's brilliant!

Why bother upgrading the pc to do research as long as one can still get on a forum? Not sure about a particular topic? No problem. Get on GIM2 and speculate wildly about it. Soon enough the correct answer will come along.

Absolutely brilliant!

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Looking at recent footage of Creepy Joe, I noticed his eyes are beady and black as coal. Demon possession? Too much baby blood?
No telling what they're doing in the dark recesses of the DNC these days.