• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Biden Watch - Post Biden's LIES & GAFFES here...

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He's losing motor control.

That's why the squint, and why he has to tense up to stand still. And, again, gross motor control issues, he's squeezing his fists as he tenses his trunk and hips...as his inner ear and damaged brain, take his innate balance away.

I think he'll be dead in six months, but I've been wrong. I'm not a doctor; I don't even play one in the neighbor girl's attic. Not anymore, anyway...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1634945206249.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sounds like he pulled a nadler

1635626498383.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635626572676.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Why don't they build the clown a fake Nantucket, like they built him a fake Oval Office to hold press conferences in?

Save some energy. Joe's out of it; he doesn't know where he is. Everything a kewel vacation retreat offers, will be wasted on him, anyway.

Rollie Free

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
President Dumbfaulk strikes again. Reading his teleprompter he was quoting a business leader and read the words aloud 'end of quote'.
Some liberal new organizations are trying to scrub the story or claiming he tried to do that.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I thought she did her own sign language.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
She's as qualified for her job as Pete Butt. is for his.

There’s a reason why she’s derisively referred to as “Grand Ho”.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
good now lets ram a ship into 'em

:summer:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637872302033.png

ASHLEY BIDEN’S Diary full

112 pages

https://nationalfile.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Alleged-Ashley-Biden-Diary-Full-Release-NF-WM-Rev2.pdf

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Biden really is a moron.

Biden Advises Americans Who Can’t Afford Gasoline to Buy an EV​

2 days ago

Eric Worrall

Guest “Let them eat Cake” by Eric Worrall
Biden does not understand why people are finding rising gasoline prices such a struggle, when the obvious solution is to buy a $112,595 electric Hummer pickup.
Joe Biden Addresses High Gas Prices: Americans Can Save Money if They Buy Electric Cars
CHARLIE SPIERING 23 Nov 2021
President Joe Biden promoted his efforts to lower gas prices on Tuesday, but he reminded Americans they would save more money on gas if they owned electric cars.
“For the hundreds of thousands of folks who bought one of those electric cars, they’re going to save $800 to $1000 in fuel costs this year,” Biden said, referring to the $112,595 electric Hummer pickup he test drove at a General Motors factory in Detroit earlier this month.
The president appeared frustrated that some Americans continue blaming his environmental agenda for higher gas prices, dismissing it as a “myth.”
“My effort to combat climate change is not raising the price of gas, what it’s doing is increasing the availability of jobs,” Biden insisted.

“Let’s do that. Let’s beat climate change. With more extensive innovation and opportunities,” Biden said, claiming the economy would be “less vulnerable to these kinds of price hikes” on fossil fuels.

Read more: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ans-can-save-money-if-they-buy-electric-cars/
There is a minor problem Biden may have overlooked – people who are struggling to put food on the table or gas in their tank to get to work might not have a spare 100K. But I’m sure if Biden puts his financial genius son Hunter on the case, his administration will figure out a way to help alleviate the US people of the burden of gasoline powered transport.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Biden really is a moron.

Biden Advises Americans Who Can’t Afford Gasoline to Buy an EV​

2 days ago

Eric Worrall

Guest “Let them eat Cake” by Eric Worrall
Biden does not understand why people are finding rising gasoline prices such a struggle, when the obvious solution is to buy a $112,595 electric Hummer pickup.

There is a minor problem Biden may have overlooked – people who are struggling to put food on the table or gas in their tank to get to work might not have a spare 100K. But I’m sure if Biden puts his financial genius son Hunter on the case, his administration will figure out a way to help alleviate the US people of the burden of gasoline powered transport.

I ran the numbers. Of course, after I bought my truck, to take a winter retreat I now can't take (medical police state), and with gas up 35 percent...I looked into getting a second, fuel-efficient car. A local used-car lot and junkyard, has a Smart car for sale, $3000. Thirty-five miles a gallon.

I'm drawing from memory here...my truck is getting 16 miles a gallon. So, $3000 is 870 gallons of gasoline. That, in my truck, is 14,000 miles.

I drive less than that in a typical year. A trip to Florida and back will be, probably, 10,000 miles, including driving once there.

Using JUST the Smart car is not practical - I bought the truck for a purpose, a purpose a tiny car cannot fulfill. I could sell the truck, and the trailer...and just not do what I wanted to do. And that may happen; but that's another issue.

Buying an unsuitable vehicle for a POLITICAL fuel-accessibility crisis, is a fool's errand. Remember 1974? I sure do. People bought blazing Pintos and Vegas that rusted so fast, you could hear it happen on a quiet night. And those big cars they dumped? The ones that survived, later brought top dollar in used-car lots. And do, even now.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We are in complete, utter chaos. Our purported leaders are variously, stupid, senile and retarded; we don't know who is controlling them (but we can guess). They are destroying everything they can, as quickly as they can; they, the impaired figureheads, have no idea of the consequences.

Rational people do. We are in asymmetric war, now...a revolution.