• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Biden Watch - Post Biden's LIES & GAFFES here...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623516632470.png

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1403623883735855107

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i can't dig a hole deep enough to hide my embarrassment yet if I continue to dig, i'll reach the chins...

oh the humanity.......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i can't dig a hole deep enough to hide my embarrassment yet if I continue to dig, i'll reach the chins...

oh the humanity.......
Biden is illegitimate. He's not the real president although, I still don't know who is. I just know that this dolt is NOT!

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We are now living in Orwells nightmare...

Despite Biden Admin Claiming Afghan War is Over, Air Force Admits It Will Never End

As the United States is only halfway through finally withdrawing from the horrendous war on Afghanistan, the military-industrial complex has come forward confirming the unfortunate yet unsurprising — Even when it’s over, it’s never REALLY over.

According to The Defense Post, on Tuesday, June 8th, acting Air Force Secretary John P. Roth revealed to members of the Senate Appropriations defense subcommittee that the Air Force was “preparing for ‘over-the-horizon’ strike capabilities in Afghanistan following the withdrawal of American troops from the country”.

“Post-withdrawal strike capability”, in other words, meaning “even after we no longer have boots on the ground, we’re still going to bomb you into oblivion”….

This comes as no surprise as the Biden Administration has openly fed the war machine since taking office. On the very first day of Joe Biden’s presidency a large US military Convoy was documented entering into Syria.
Shortly thereafter, not even 2 months into the presidency Biden followed in the footsteps of his predecessors by authorizing (illegally) an explosive bombardment in Syria.

Just as much then, as it is now with the news of these prolonged bombardments in Afghanistan, more than likely much to the delight of recently appointed US Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin — Formally a board member for a weapons manufacturer Raytheon, who has been handing out billion dollar contracts to his former employer like candy.
Although, according to Breaking Defense, Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks attempted to assuage any concerns of this continued presence, assuring that it was not meant to replace boots on the ground.

Stating —
“It is rather to take the approach we do in most parts of the world with regard to counterterrorism, which is to ensure that we have sufficient strategic warning and ability to prevent threats from coming and reaching Americans who are at home.”

This may a sound like a well intended tactical approach, but is actually completely ignorant of the facts. It is assuredly by now common knowledge within the defense department that continued aggression on behalf of the United States’ imperialist interests doesn’t actually prevent terrorism in the slightest. A 2016 study from the FBI concluded that violent US foreign policy is actually the primary cause for inspiring foreign-born terror attacks within the United States.

Who could have thought by unlawfully invading, destroying, pillaging and occupying smaller nations, and slaughtering countless innocents, that it would foster disdain and a desire among the oppressed population to fight back?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/despite-biden-admin-claiming-afghan-war-is-over-air-force-admits-it-will-never-end/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Somebody missed nap time today

This whole theme of getting in trouble isn’t quaint. His handlers must be trying to beat it in to him to stay on script.

All he remembers is the concept of the pressure he gets after the fact for improvising

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
3857AB91-4863-4DA4-9308-0CA8CEAD0A39.jpeg
A931521A-E800-401C-984C-3637B97D0A32.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm sure Trump was more respected than dumbass.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The look on Putin's face is priceless. He'd rather be in Minsk washing his underwear than where he is with this American idiot!

View attachment 214366

an idiot indeed

“Here Mr Putin , these are our most vulnerable spots in our infrastructure and if you want to cripple America , just attack these places.”

who tells foreign leaders where to attack America?

of course my bet is old Vlad already knows this and probably much more about America’s weak spots

GENEVA—President Biden said he raised some of the biggest issues dividing the U.S. and Russia during a summit with President Vladimir Putin, including Moscow’s aggression toward Ukraine, alleged cyberattacks against the U.S. and jailed Russian dissident Alexei Navalny.

The U.S. president also said he presented Mr. Putin with a list of critical infrastructure that he said should be off limits to cyberattacks.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
an idiot indeed

“Here Mr Putin , these are our most vulnerable spots in our infrastructure and if you want to cripple America , just attack these places.”

who tells foreign leaders where to attack America?

of course my bet is old Vlad already knows this and probably much more about America’s weak spots

GENEVA—President Biden said he raised some of the biggest issues dividing the U.S. and Russia during a summit with President Vladimir Putin, including Moscow’s aggression toward Ukraine, alleged cyberattacks against the U.S. and jailed Russian dissident Alexei Navalny.

The U.S. president also said he presented Mr. Putin with a list of critical infrastructure that he said should be off limits to cyberattacks.
I certainly hope Walt is right and the military is running the country and not that fucking pathetic crew of dolts in DC!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I certainly hope Walt is right and the military is running the country and not the fucking crew of dolts in DC!

Walt is the neighborhood hope dealer and I love him to the moon. ( see what I did there)

I like Ike.

“Beware of the military industrial complex.”

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
strange, he didn't seem to lose any of that anger he possess' but he certainly lost that 'dumb stupid' act he has

he didn't skip a beat, a dull roar approaches...that's why i still harbor, just a tid bit of disbelief there's anything wrong with him that wasn't already there from birth through his training to be the dupe for the communists...

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
His answer to...why do you believe Putin will do what he says? Biden's completely pussified answer is...I don't believe him, I need the world to back me or it doesn't work. In other words, I am a passive-aggressive nobody and I hope others can brigade this guy for me.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Putin was happy to accommodate Joe and insure that he won't be attacking our critical infrastructure. I'm sure he will also pass on the coordinates, I mean the off limits targets to China and a few others so they also won't target them.

Hillary got paid very well for selling the Russians 20% of the US stockpile of Uranium. I'm sure somehow Obama got his cut as well. Joey is looking to cash in now too. Hunter is probably over there raping some pre teens and getting a feel for things.

When you have the most corrupt politicians on the planet, they are easily bought. They just need to negotiate a price.