• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BIG Money Is Making The Move What Is About To Happen To Silver!! - Andy Schectman

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This guy was the first called when the she whale went to feed.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Silver is down today.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Silver is down today.

Irrelevamt.

Do you want to be draining the silver inventory or the typical retail investor late to the party because all you watched was the daily price?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schectman
The big money is in banking, they aren't going to do anything that would make metals spike.
I don't pay much attention to the price of paper metals. You can't buy any real metal for those prices and if you can find any at all they want you to pay up front and wait weeks and leave a paper trail,

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Someday all the gurus will be correct. I like how Andy been making the rounds lately selling fear and lots of metals. Right now there is no reason for metals to go higher. Until dollar reverses course or the fed does I think we are stuck with lower prices.
The fed is raising rates and at the same time draining liquidity. Should push us deep into a recession by 2nd quarter next year. Could last another 6-12 months after that. Ultimately he wants to create enough demand destruction to bring down inflation. That is one way to do it without raising rates to 20% and bankrupting the US.
Things could change if there is a crisis in the banking system or Brandon decides to replace Powell with some twerking tranny.
A recession should definitely destroy demand in the metals. Wont be nearly as much manufacturing demand. Hopefully the average investor stays away as well and premiums drop. Even as inventory drops, that doesn't mean that it's because investors are taking delivery. Demand may be up somewhat right now and solar panels along with the EV market are a part of it. But keep in mind there is plenty of inventory on the sidelines waiting for a better price. 2 companies I know of are for sure withholding from the market right now.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Still to much faith in the U.S. Dollar around the world. Metals will continue to do the side ways shuffle for some time to come.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It looks to me at the moment the dealers are making the big money...on their premiums

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Someday all the gurus will be correct. I like how Andy been making the rounds lately selling fear and lots of metals. Right now there is no reason for metals to go higher. Until dollar reverses course or the fed does I think we are stuck with lower prices.
The fed is raising rates and at the same time draining liquidity. Should push us deep into a recession by 2nd quarter next year. Could last another 6-12 months after that. Ultimately he wants to create enough demand destruction to bring down inflation. That is one way to do it without raising rates to 20% and bankrupting the US.
Things could change if there is a crisis in the banking system or Brandon decides to replace Powell with some twerking tranny.
A recession should definitely destroy demand in the metals. One be nearly as much manufacturing demand. Hopefully the average investor stays away as well and premiums drop. Even as inventory drops, that doesn't mean that it's because investors are taking delivery. Demand may be up somewhat right now and solar panels along with the EV market are a part of it. But keep in mind there is plenty of inventory on the sidelines waiting for a better price. 2 companies I know of are for sure withholding from the market right now.

Gold does better during Deflation. Especially because the entire credibility of the FRN's and banking come into question.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FbaXweGVQAIO1X5.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They are pushing really hard on Oil and the other commodities / growth things today. Silver is barely down. I wouldn't worry about it much.