• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Big resistance for gold at $1,480...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
$1480...big resistance...

Like a hot knife through butter...

Louky has a system that identifies trading "boxes" that have proven to be a very good indicator of support/resistance at various levels. Not that its bulletproof...

Instead - it gives you insight into where the price is going next...and as it approaches the next support and/or resistance level - what price does then will give you insight into the direction that the metal will be moving in...

For example - if price declines to an identified support level - and it holds...its a pretty good sign that price is going to rebound to the next level of resistance. And vice versa...

For active traders - those levels can be used to trade...adding positions when support is touched...dumping positions when resistance is hit...(and vice versa for those that play the short side).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
$1480...big resistance...

Like a hot knife through butter...

Louky has a system that identifies trading "boxes" that have proven to be a very good indicator of support/resistance at various levels. Not that its bulletproof...

Instead - it gives you insight into where the price is going next...and as it approaches the next support and/or resistance level - what price does then will give you insight into the direction that the metal will be moving in...

For example - if price declines to an identified support level - and it holds...its a pretty good sign that price is going to rebound to the next level of resistance. And vice versa...

For active traders - those levels can be used to trade...adding positions when support is touched...dumping positions when resistance is hit...(and vice versa for those that play the short side).
until any particular event triggers a move up or down

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1505.26 and climbing as of 9:48am EST

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
There is a downside to all this....

A rising gold price is sniffing out trouble and the rate of change suggests whats coming isnt gonna be a walk in the park...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Funny thing is I have ancient gold coins (staters) for Brutus' army of mercenaries to fight Caesar Au (AU)gustus and Mark Anthony in MS shape that are tradable for over $2,000.00 U.S. Today. They are only 8 grams or a 1/4 ounce. About the same they were worth in trade some 2,040 years ago.

Point is:

Gold was has been will always be real tradeable money for 5,000 years plus...
Let's all get along and assist our acquaintances too have a better bank at home to

draw

Against and add to it.. Silver was right there too at about 1 to 13 ratio ounces to trade.
I know Irons will disagree, but I think the big money will be made in silver. Get it while it's still cheap.
Wow, I have been waiting years for this. I know most of you have too.
I am still gun shy after all these years, but I have a feeling this is it.
I could be wrong, so please do your own due diligence.
huge money fiat currency wise (wisdom) will be made in:
All
p.m.

Because fiat is trash...

Germany 1921 to 1924...

Gold Truckin along at $1,515.00 this morning. Seems to like around $1,500 right now. The market will tank today as it already has begun. See if we can jump to a new high.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
1522 the FFN ticker now.
A lot of fake selling on the CRIMEX when gold surpassed 1525 an hour,ago, with little or no reaction to the price.
Shorts are covering at the highs, instead of the lows
This might be it!
Then again.......

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
$1516 this morning AND climbing !! :2 thumbs up::oriental::finished:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know Irons will disagree, but I think the big money will be made in silver. Get it while it's still cheap.
Wow, I have been waiting years for this. I know most of you have too.
I am still gun shy after all these years, but I have a feeling this is it.
I could be wrong, so please do your own due diligence.
YOU got it DUCKY BOY - in spades almost like passing the basketball to a 7 foot center
right by the basket - and all he does IS a slam DUNK!