• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bill Barr is the Honey Badger

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bill Barr is the Honey Badger ft. Attorney General William Barr | Ep. 34 (32 min 07 sec):

Published on Jun 25, 2020 by Verdict with Ted Cruz​
Attorney General Bill Barr sits down with Senator Ted Cruz and Michael Knowles to reveal the Trump administration’s plans for dealing with the riots afflicting America, lay out what we can expect from the Durham probe into Obama-era corruption, and explain why he was crazy enough to take the job a second time.​

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
God, I really hope so.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nothing politicians do have any credibility to me. Sitting down with Barr doesn't change my opinion of Cruz. This smacks of just another political photo op to me. Lyin' Ted has proven that many times in the past. Cruz is just another swamp creature IMHO. Hell even his little daughter gave him the Heisman when he tried to kiss her on the cheek. She must know something!!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'll bet he is toothless in the end...

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Barr? more like this fellow.

image.jpeg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Nothing politicians do have any credibility to me. Sitting down with Barr doesn't change my opinion of Cruz. This smacks of just another political photo op to me. Lyin' Ted has proven that many times in the past. Cruz is just another swamp creature IMHO. Hell even his little daughter gave him the Heisman when he tried to kiss her on the cheek. She must know something!!
“Gave him the Heisman???”

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Eric Holder was a honey badger only he worked for the wrong side. Barr is fat, soft, slow, a coward, and food for a honey badger.

chieftain

Silver Miner
This will go one of two ways:

- They find the common denominator (the MIC) to the internet platforms under investigation and walk away.
- They use the antitrust investigation as a stepping stone to regulate the internet to death.

Either way, this doesn't end well.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is a Honey Badger.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Barf and his just-us department are a sad joke

Sick?? Watch this!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I was ready to go hunting after I seen that load of.. Well, take it in instalments if you have a weak stomach for the sick shit the privileged can get away with. I had to do a lot of pausing wile I walked in circles muttering to my self.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why did Barr fire the prosecutor who put Jeff Epstein behind bars, and was not backing off Prince Andrew?
Apparently, some witnesses don't get the badger treatment, y'know, if they are elite enough.
And, oh, yeah, let's remember Barr's dad, an intelligence offer, hired Epstein to work at Dalton School back in the 1970's.

Epstein indictment:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1181016/download

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Eric Holder was a honey badger only he worked for the wrong side. Barr is fat, soft, slow, a coward, and food for a honey badger.
I was eluding to the facial similarities between Eric and the sloth.

You have to agree that it is uncanny and I posted something to the effect some years ago.

In Afrikaans there is an idiom regarding nature of the badger. I can't translate it directly and the closest I can do is "crazy tough".

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:
Honey badger are unstoppable. Theres a youtube video of one wrapped up by a python and ends up eating the snake.

I just recommend having a stiff drink at hand when watching it. Oh and no firearms close at hand for those of you who may reside in close proximity to theses pieces of shit.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How come this fat bastard balloon head sloth Barr has done shit after Trump supporters in Tulsa were harrassed badly after the rally?
If it was Obama supporters getting shit on by right wingers Holder would have had their asses in jail and broke the next day.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How come this fat bastard balloon head sloth Barr has done shit after Trump supporters in Tulsa were harrassed badly after the rally?
If it was Obama supporters getting shit on by right wingers Holder would have had their asses in jail and broke the next day.
Too busy protecting Prince Andrew, Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Giuliani, Lev & Igor, Trump and his own fat ass to bother protecting citizens right to assembly.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
12 fucking hours dude?
No..no...it repeats itself...about 2:55...well worth it...parts will disgust you, really disgust you, but know...the speaker/author is a woman who is now no longer a democrat!
I was ready for 12 hours and, quite frankly, wish it were more than 3. This is from last year so no covid talk...says an update is coming...ill be watching...oh, 1 more thing...Q is more than a passing fancy and I hope she's right about that 1 BIG thing some here query about......

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No..no...it repeats itself...about 2:55...well worth it...parts will disgust you, really disgust you, but know...the speaker/author is a woman who is now no longer a democrat!
I was ready for 12 hours and, quite frankly, wish it were more than 3. This is from last year so no covid talk...says an update is coming...ill be watching...oh, 1 more thing...Q is more than a passing fancy and I hope she's right about that 1 BIG thing some here query about......
I've watched the first 3 chapters so far and now it makes more sense. Those chapters went by in about 35 minutes and I was sitting there thinking how this could run for 12 hours. Thanks for the heads up. I'll finish watching it now :)

None of this will disgust me. I'm not the disgusted type. Where other would fell disgust I will feel a growing anger that will intensify. That's what we'll all need to have in order to rise up against the evil that's infected us for so long and caused so much heartache, pain and suffering

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Honey badger are unstoppable. Theres a youtube video of one wrapped up by a python and ends up eating the snake.
Barr had better start paying dividends and fast! So far he's just more talk and no action. We're losing ground every day faster and faster. The current trend must be stopped. The people need to be shocked into the truth art some pint soon. They can take it, they MUST take it

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A reminder for you Q jackasses with shit memories, superhero Ted Cruz in 2016

https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160311/news/303119746
Who here claims that Lyin Ted is a superhero? Most of us here know otherwise. How is Q and Lyin Ted related? No matter what Cruz is saying or who he's supporting now. He has that label Lyin Ted for a reason and we all know it.

Now when is Barr going to get off his fat ass and DO SOMETHING???