• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bill Holter-Its Going to Look Like Caveman Days

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bill Holter-Its Going to Look Like Caveman Days
Greg Hunter

Greg is the producer and creator of Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com. The site's slogan is"analyzing the news to give you a clear picture of what's really going on." The site will keep an eye on the government, your financial interests and cut through the media spin.

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com is neither Democrat nor Republican, Liberal or Conservative. Before creating and producing the site, Greg spent nearly 9 years as a network and investigative correspondent. He worked for ABC News and Good Morning America for nearly 6 years. Most recently, Greg worked for CNN for shows such as Paula Zahn Now, American Morning and various CNN business shows.

Greg is a hard hitting reporter who has a history of getting to the truth no matter how difficult the subject. Some of his stories include"Dangerous Deadly Depleted Uranium Munitions," where Hunter uncovered the Army's failure to warn our troops of their exposure to radioactive dust on the battlefield.

In a story called"Produce the Note", Hunter uncovered in 40 percent of foreclosures the bankers cannot prove they legally own the property. If an embattled homeowner knows that fact, it could mean the difference between being thrown out in the cold and having a roof over his head.

And in a report in March of 2008, Hunter exposed the hidden fact the banks were in trouble and the economy was headed for a fall. Greg warned viewers of the coming problems long before other reporters picked up on the looming financial catastrophe. In 2009, many in the mainstream media said things such as"no one saw the crisis coming."

Hunter joined ABC News in 1999 from WTSP-TV in Tampa. He has earned a"National Headliner Award," an International"Freddie Award" for health and medical reporting, as well as investigative reporting awards from both the"Society of Professional Journalists" and the"Radio Television News Directors Association."

Please also view Weekly News Wrap-Up videos by Greg Hunter on YouTube.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This is pretty good, but, both these guys are trying to second guess the banksters (Rothschild's, Goldman-Sachs, etc).
They took a lot of time & words to say we are in for hyperinflation, DUH.
Holter says we are in for a trade war with China, I say great. We might hurt for a while, but that would surely bring manufacturing back home, in spades.
Also, on confiscation, who will actually go try to find their shipwreck & give their PM's to the gov't ?

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
All my life I have observed the USA's continuation of the "inflate the problems away" solution to everything. My guess is Trump will have to revert to the same in order to solve a lot of problems and unfortunately it will hurt the unprepared. That is the way it has always been with the pablum to the public of "look how much more your house is worth" to try and keep the crowds from rioting. It seems to have worked too...so far so good.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
All my life I have observed the USA's continuation of the "inflate the problems away" solution to everything. My guess is Trump will have to revert to the same in order to solve a lot of problems and unfortunately it will hurt the unprepared. That is the way it has always been with the pablum to the public of "look how much more your house is worth" to try and keep the crowds from rioting. It seems to have worked too...so far so good.
Trump is unlike any previous POTUS. He has NEVER been a professional politician. He brings business sense and savvy to the office for the first time in history, and right in the nick of time. Stay tuned!!!

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is pretty good, but, both these guys are trying to second guess the banksters (Rothschild's, Goldman-Sachs, etc).
They took a lot of time & words to say we are in for hyperinflation, DUH.
Holter says we are in for a trade war with China, I say great. We might hurt for a while, but that would surely bring manufacturing back home, in spades.
Also, on confiscation, who will actually go try to find their shipwreck & give their PM's to the gov't ?
Good post.
".. took a lot of time & words to say we are in for hyperinflation, DUH."
=>Good point. They all do that. Experts.
"Also, on confiscation, who will actually go try.."
In the 30s compliance was below 50%, I think...

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
There is so little gold and silver held in the world by the public and so much fake fiat the fiat dwarf the real assets of gold and silver , I don't see confiscation even being thought about .

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So little that very few people want to engage in commerce with it. Try to buy things with gold or silver with the average person - they think you are trying to rip them off. Even at gun shows - the ones that are willing want retail for their guns and heavy discount on the metal. Will that change in an inflationary environment? Maybe.

One other thing, Bill Holter is a broken record.

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
There is so little gold and silver held in the world by the public and so much fake fiat the fiat dwarf the real assets of gold and silver , I don't see confiscation even being thought about .
Or, why not confiscate the real PM from people and give them paper certificates?

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Back in the late 70s when inflation was was really heating up there was considerable speculation that the currency would collapse because of various reasons. Many writers at the time speculated that pre 1965 coinage would return as the money of choice. Should we get a big burst of inflation as a way of the Government getting out of its debt those small silver coins might just be the best thing to have around. Everyone knows them, they have nominal value and are readily available. THose Gold coins might be a lot different. However if you were looking to buy a house, car or other large ticket items it would seem that there would be plenty of vendors wishing to take them. Hopefully this won't happen. I assume though many of us think that it might and are therefore preferring physical instead of paper gold.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
^^^^ I like to read posts from more "statesman" (read older) people than myself to help me understand the changing times & old rip off games that were played.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
I am with you Brother I do not trust anyone that had anything to do with the Clinton News Network. If they want to find out what has been happening for several years they should read The Creature from Jeckyll Island by G Edward Griffin.

Garyw

Silver Miner
I don't need much silver I melted all my Liberty dollars into silver bullets. Each one has a name on it.

Garyw

Silver Miner
^^^^ I like to read posts from more "statesman" (read older) people than myself to help me understand the changing times & old rip off games that were played.[/QUOTE ]

Garyw

Silver Miner
If you really want to know what has been going on for a long time read this book: The Creature from Jeckyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. It is about 40 bucks but worth every penny.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Was there more around in the 20s and 30s when the confiscation order existed?
There were gold & silver pieces used in circulation, correct? That's how they used gold and silver certificates to replace metals, then they got rid of the right to demand payment in metal but it was linked to a vault of metal then Nixon did away with that.