• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Bill Holter: Prepare Yourself For a Total Financial Collapse - New World Order Is Already Here

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
"Your assets can go away, but your debt does not...." Bill Holter

Bill Holter: Prepare Yourself For a Total Financial Collapse - New World Order Is Already Here

Bill Holter: Prepare Yourself For a Total Financial Collapse - New World Order Is Already Here BILL HOLTER: The Monetary Reset Is Coming!! Buy Gold and Silver...

In this video I talk to Bill Holter. Bill Holter is known in the gold and silver community, and is business partners with Jim Sinclair. Today Bill discusses his views on the monetary reset, buying gold and silver, and what he believes the future of the money system will look like. He believes the most important thing to watch is the credit market, and whether it can sustain the amount of money the federal reserve is printing.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Around 20.2they start discussing the market of paper vs physical. That is something I know many of us have discussed here getting to the old axiom "if you don't hold it you don't own it."

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
If you cant trade it you dont own it. Make sure you live in a community which values gold/silver and will not turn you in for trading outside the grid.

We all know what happens when you show a kruggerand to the checkout girl at speedway.

Or be affiliated with the local gangsters because once you do try to trade precious metal word gets out pretty quickly in the underworld.

The best use would be bribing local officials. But my gut tells me they would confiscate it on the spot and throw u in the brig.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If you cant trade it you dont own it. Make sure you live in a community
which values gold/silver and will not turn you in for trading outside the grid.

We all know what happens when you show a kruggerand to the checkout girl at speedway.

Or be affiliated with the local gangsters because once you do try to trade precious metal word gets out pretty quickly in the underworld.

The best use would be bribing local officials. But my gut tells me they would confiscate it on the spot and throw u in the brig.
Dayum, Keefie... Yer breakin' yer Unca's heart. That was 4 paragraphs of Beta-think. Let's lookit the paras one by one answered by an Alpha:

1st -- Folks get to live in MY community -- if they qualify.

2nd -- Those who do not have copper pennies, junk silver, silver bars/rounds, and Krugerrands/equivalent are not qualified until they swap out a K-rand or so at the never-changeable rate and acquire sensible MOE for small transactions.

3rd -- Upon first meeting, the heads of the local gangsters will be mounted on the WARNING signs delineating the Alpha territory.

4th -- Local officials... an extinct species. The ones that were not hanged were castrated.

Alpha is a shitload more fun in life.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If you cant trade it you dont own it. Make sure you live in a community which values gold/silver and will not turn you in for trading outside the grid.

Some years ago there was a Vietnamese family that moved near to me. Turned out a member of the family was a colonel in the South Vietnamese military. He told me that it was his mother's diamond bracelet that they bartered to get the family out of the country when the downfall of the south happened. I don't dispute your thoughts, however one's chances of survival might very well be better holding PMs.

I might add, while digressing here a moment, that back in the late 70's when the same collapse stuff was being proclaimed as it is today many of the PM soothsayer's were suggesting very small gold items that could be easily hidden such as in "the hem of a dress" comes to mind. Another projection was that the 90% silver coinage would become the currency of the future. My thoughts then are if SHTF happens, heaven forbid, my thoughts are that gold and silver would become almost immediately tradeable as people need to eat among other things making a medium of exchange necessary. Barter would bring out gold and silver to circulate again in an open no holds barred society just as I assume some southern families did when they buried silverware ahead of Sherman's March to preserve something during a time of disaster. I do not have an exact handle on how that worked out for those southern families but will say in the future should any of us meet a SHTF times to remember a "threadbare coat is the best guard against highwaymen" and instead of plopping down a krugerrand instead cut one into small pieces depending on the equivalent price. No matter what happens some medium of exchange will take place in my mind and should that occur everyone will have a piece of the action.
JMHO

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Hey. I'm keeping it real. You old farts cry/complain folks dont play fair now?

Wait til u see the day the dollar dies. Then it gets real.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dayum, Keefie... Yer breakin' yer Unca's heart. That was 4 paragraphs of Beta-think.
Consider the source, Walt. It's comin' from a guy, who in his own words said that when the goin' got tough, he chose to cut and run away.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's the one rite there, keefer.

no street smarts, no survival

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Here, let me help y'all out...

realistic

1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
2. representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life.

idealistic

1. a person who cherishes or pursues high or noble principles, purposes, goals, etc.
2. a visionary or impractical person.
3. a person who represents things as they might or should be rather than as they are:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Dayum, Keefie... Yer breakin' yer Unca's heart. That was 4 paragraphs of Beta-think. Let's lookit the paras one by one answered by an Alpha:

1st -- Folks get to live in MY community -- if they qualify.

2nd -- Those who do not have copper pennies, junk silver, silver bars/rounds, and Krugerrands/equivalent are not qualified until they swap out a K-rand or so at the never-changeable rate and acquire sensible MOE for small transactions.

3rd -- Upon first meeting, the heads of the local gangsters will be mounted on the WARNING signs delineating the Alpha territory.

4th -- Local officials... an extinct species. The ones that were not hanged were castrated.

Alpha is a shitload more fun in life.
Sounds great! Do I qualify?

(Pick ME! Pick MEEEE....)

Have to wait until the crash, though...rents in your town are a bit high in funny-money notes. We need a reset, maybe not the one Klaus wants...

And then, After...transportation will be a bit different. The airport is going to be operating a bit different; and Amtrak...well, it'll be hillbilly amtrak, if there's even that...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
This guy, though...some heavy food for thought.

I'm right there with him on the gold. It's why I'm here and why I'm in the way I'm in.

But his thoughts...in his case, his life in Costa Rica...gives thoughts. Where to go, Afterwards.

His depiction of the locals: They smile, because you have money and they want to trade and get your money. Undeniably true.

Also: In the end, it will come down to, do you look like them. Also true, especially with more rustic, primitive people. True of regions of America, also. Us<->Them. The story of human history.

And the unfocused rage that's going to come of shortages, that come of American manufacturing, banking, farming collapses. A white face who doesn't habla espanol is likely to be a lightning rod.

Bill says: Get positioned. Man...I didn't plan it, but for the Main Event...Armegeddon, riots, unrest, food shortages...I'm as close to an ideal situation as any non-farmer could be. Even a nuclear exchange, when (NOT if) it happens. Good place to ride it out.

There's a lot there to think about.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Holder moved to Costa Rica? I thought he was in Dallas. Costa Rica closed their border, if you are a Visa holder and you leave, they wouldn't let you back in. I think it has opened back up on a limited basis, but you have to be masked, quarantined (if you fly in, no quarantine), insured etc. It was like never leaving, same script, same restrictions. He didn't find freedom.

https://www.visitcostarica.com/en/costa-rica/planning-your-trip/entry-requirements

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Holder moved to Costa Rica? I thought he was in Dallas. Costa Rica closed their border, if you are a Visa holder and you leave, they wouldn't let you back in. I think it has opened back up on a limited basis, but you are locked down, masked, quarantined, etc. It was like never leaving, same script, same restrictions. He didn't find freedom.
He moved to Costa Rica and then back.

He explained that, briefly, deep in the audio. Why he came back. Why he's not going anywhere now.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
He moved to Costa Rica and then back.

He explained that, briefly, deep in the audio. Why he came back. Why he's not going anywhere now.
I didn't get that far. lol.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I didn't get that far. lol.
Yeah, to someone who knows this stuff, it was mostly redundant.

I found his alternate scenarios of how the crash might play out, interesting, though.