• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Billion Dollar Deals That are Shaping Your Thoughts

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SUBSCRIBED

Premiered Jan 7, 2021

We dive deep into the deals between our media and a foreign power. Follow the money with us and find out who is so desperately trying to control your world view.

nowon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
SUBSCRIBED

Premiered Jan 7, 2021

We dive deep into the deals between our media and a foreign power. Follow the money with us and find out who is so desperately trying to control your world view.

Excellent video!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Excellent video!
I actually know the presenter...he's from Toronto. SUPER solid guy. Jumped outta my chair when he said his name, didnt recognize him with the beard.

nowon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I actually know the presenter...he's from Toronto. SUPER solid guy. Jumped outta my chair when he said his name, didnt recognize him with the beard.
Impressive.....Glad to see his type involved in helping clear up the mess. God speed and also this quote comes to mind from the Babylon 5 tv show

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"
- Captain John Sheridan quoting an ancient Egyptian blessing

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I stopped watching the news. I barely read the headlines anymore. We are back to 4 years ago when nothing made sense. There is an alternate reality they are pushing for some reason?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I stopped watching the news. I barely read the headlines anymore. We are back to 4 years ago when nothing made sense. There is an alternate reality they are pushing for some reason?
China had really and truly, nearly taken over our Country.

Do you see the Mockingbird media talking about China and their meddling in our affairs?