• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Billionaires now dictate what free speech will be allowed in the USSA.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Over the past year, I’ve been researching and writing as much as I can to help you take control of your health, as fearmongering media and corrupt politicians have destroyed lives and livelihoods to establish global control of the world’s population, using the COVID-19 pandemic as their justification

• Through it all, I have refused to succumb to these relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law

• Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
never say permanent...

death is the only thing that's permanent

what has been the police response to any threats? any detectives involved? private investigators?

THAT'S the information we need...who's behind the attacks

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed
I didn't know this site even existed so how can one miss what one never had? There are a million more of these 'information sources' to keep people dazed and confused. Most information these days is, to a degree, inaccurate anyway. I stopped wasting time sifting through it all. I just let Biden sort it all out and then tell me in his clear and concise way of speaking to us, The American Public. (hint, I actually listen to none of them). I've heard it all before, over and over and over again

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
never say permanent...

death is the only thing that's permanent

what has been the police response to any threats? any detectives involved? private investigators?

THAT'S the information we need...who's behind the attacks
same players who've always been and remain unfettered and unmolested. If there don't receive any push back how the hell does anyone think it's going to stop?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know this site even existed so how can one miss what one never had? There are a million more of these 'information sources' to keep people dazed and confused. Most information these days is, to a degree, inaccurate anyway. I stopped wasting time sifting through it all. I just let Biden sort it all out and then tell me in his clear and concise way of speaking to us, The American Public. (hint, I actually listen to none of them). I've heard it all before, over and over and over again

Really! I have posted a great many links to this site.
It was one of the best, with the best reference cites and the most authoritative researchers.

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/15/fda-warns-dr-mercola-to-stop-writing-about-vitamin-d.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/15/selenium-supplementation.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/22/who-pandemic-definition.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2021/03/11/this-texas-school-never-required-kids-to-mask-or-distance.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/16/publicis-groupe.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/23/covid-vaccine-children.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/21/nebulized-peroxide.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/06/01/farmers-footprint-regenerative-farming.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/05/glyphosate-cancer.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/Secrets-Your-Dentist-Doesnt-Want-You-To-Know.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/01/mark-mcafee-interview.aspx

h ttps://www.goldismoney2.com/search/82988/?q=mercola&c[users]=Bigjon&o=date

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Really! I have posted a great many links to this site.
It was one of the best, with the best reference cites and the most authoritative researchers.

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/15/fda-warns-dr-mercola-to-stop-writing-about-vitamin-d.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/15/selenium-supplementation.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/22/who-pandemic-definition.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2021/03/11/this-texas-school-never-required-kids-to-mask-or-distance.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/16/publicis-groupe.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/23/covid-vaccine-children.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/21/nebulized-peroxide.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/06/01/farmers-footprint-regenerative-farming.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/05/glyphosate-cancer.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/Secrets-Your-Dentist-Doesnt-Want-You-To-Know.aspx

h ttps://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/01/mark-mcafee-interview.aspx

h ttps://www.goldismoney2.com/search/82988/?q=mercola&c[users]=Bigjon&o=date
Mercola is one of the good guys and has been a fountain of great information on food, drugs, supplements, exercise and human health in general. I’m sure the med/pharm community hate him with a deep passion.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Mercola is one of the good guys and has been a fountain of great information on food, drugs, supplements, exercise and human health in general. I’m sure the CORPORATE med/pharm community hate him with a deep passion.
FIFY