• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BLM disses Rittenhouse after he says he supports movement!

andial

Stable young person
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One would think Rittenhouse shooting three white guys in the course of defending himself would be seen as a strike AGAINST alleged white supremacy and they'd love on the kid. Nah...I guess the BLM folks are just too ray-cis to think clearly.

All I hear when they bitch about Rittenhouse defending himself is "ALL Lives Matter". ...talk about confused marketing. lol

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...even though this had nothing to do with skin color, but of course EVERYTHING is based on race with the (((white))) communists and their tools (urban African Americans).

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kyle just needs to keep his mouth shut for awhile. This can disenfranchise supporters and draw more leftists media abuse and no one to turn to.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone should monitor his alcohol intake...just for a while

i'm only saying, i've done the damage...he's got a meal ticket for life, with followers even, he needs a chaperone for a while

he's no doubt got PTSD, to some degree like a lottery winner...that's gotta be checked for a year or so, until the trauma wears off

no large / long term decisions...i hope his parents can help

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Kyle needs to understand that you never apologize to or accommodate Marxists. You are not guilty, and they are evil and do not merit any apology or accommodation. And when you do accommodate or apologize they simply humiliate you and demand more. No apology or accommodation is sufficient until you have denied all truth and every value you hold dear, kneel before them and lick the soles of their boots.

Last edited:

Occidentalist

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Kyle just needs to keep his mouth shut for awhile. This can disenfranchise supporters and draw more leftists media abuse and no one to turn to.
I'm not surprised, he certainly didn't seem like an actual patriot type TBH. What passes for conservatives these days took up his cause and turned him into some sort of mascot.

The only concerning thing about the trial was the self defense angle. If he wants to prostrate himself before the commies so be it.

I understand he is still young, but people who feel like they have to preemptively state that they aren't racist or they support the right to "peacefully protest" or they support (insert minority cause here) are pretty well useless and are part of the problem.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How rude.

"In another tweet, BLM described Rittenhouse as a “little racist/terrorist” who “represents the exact kind of white-supremacist vigilante violence that we’ve seen before.”

Oh look, another defamation lawsuit!

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How rude.

"In another tweet, BLM described Rittenhouse as a “little racist/terrorist” who “represents the exact kind of white-supremacist vigilante violence that we’ve seen before.”

And a lawsuit for you, and a lawsuit for you, everybody gets a lawsuit!

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I started a business when I was his age and was interviewed by the local paper's business section. But reading my interview responses now, I cringe and just want to crawl in a hole. My point is, I was waaaay stupid at that age, and Kyle by comparison is am absolute genius (and an excellent shot under stress).

This poor kid is going to be inundated with hucksters from both the left and the right. He needs to keep his mouth shut, get a PR firm to handle his communications, and go off and hide for a while. Anything he says will only come back to bite him in the ass. There will be plenty of time for interviews after his wealth is safely tucked away.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BLM desperately tries to remain relevant after all of their missteps in their past. Yawn

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
why anyone would support that degenerate scum known as BLM is beyond me.
Like many with White Liberal Guilt he reads the Marketing "Tag" yet does zero due diligence into the background of the group or what it is actually doing in the community ( post signs). More and more blacks are figuring out it is all about money, buying mansions for the CEO, and protesting. Zero action in social assistance of the black race. Look at Chicago for one example.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Rollie Free

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like many with White Liberal Guilt he reads the Marketing "Tag" yet does zero due diligence into the background of the group or what it is actually doing in the community ( post signs). More and more blacks are figuring out it is all about money, buying mansions for the CEO, and protesting. Zero action in social assistance of the black race. Look at Chicago for one example.
Unfortunately the black community is being groomed to need to be constantly told they're special. They (the liberal ones) are becoming insolent, tantrum soaked toddlers. They are well on the way to becoming like the American Indian, brutalized by the nanny state. Financially yes but moreso socially where any kind of self reliance has become a distant memory. They are joyless, purposeless mounds of misery stuck in an infant state.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They are well on the way to becoming like the American Indian,
Let's send all the unhappy, urban militant African Americans to reservations too....in Somalia!

You white Africans (I'm fully aware you're out there), you're not eligible

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How rude.

Maybe they only like white people who are pedophiles and women beaters...?