• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Blood plasma may be key to "fountain of youth"....

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There was a story on the local teevee so called news about encouraging new mothers to donate the umbilical cord blood.... they didn't give specifics about what it was going to be used for. Most likely for George Soros and Hilery Clinton IMHO.

From the link in the OP:

In San Francisco, a clinic associated with Ambrosia will give you a young plasma transfusion for $8,000.

Dr. Jesse Karmazin is the founder and CEO of Ambrosia.

“There are certainly tech folks from Silicon Valley signing up, there are pretty much people from most states, people from overseas people from Europe and Australia have come to be treated.” said Karmazin, who is a medical doctor.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I've heard this before. It makes sense in light of everything else going on lately (pizza gate, hunt body ranch, human cake, etc)

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There was an article some months back detailing how the world's super rich were extending their lives by the infusion of blood plasma from children into their circulatory system.
Everything the super-rich does is top secret and infused with disinformation, which makes it difficult to believe this story.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Hunt body ranch? Human cake?!?? Please explain...
Sorry I got the name wrong. It's not "Hunt Body Ranch"....it's Rent BOY Ranch.

I'm referring to the 30,000 acre ranch in Cibolo Creek Texas where kid napped children are taken to be released naked on the property and then hunted down by the elite who then capture them and rape them in their private rooms. This is where Scalia was killed (by the kid he raped).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ed04f4213e8_story.html?utm_term=.e8e250836daf

The ranch is owned by John Poindexter.

As for the "human cake", just google search "Spirit Cooking".

There's a whole sick twisted secret world out there....

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

This shouldn’t be socially acceptable.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sorry I got the name wrong. It's not "Hunt Body Ranch"....it's Rent BOY Ranch.

I'm referring to the 30,000 acre ranch in Cibolo Creek Texas where kid napped children are taken to be released naked on the property and then hunted down by the elite who then capture them and rape them in their private rooms. This is where Scalia was killed (by the kid he raped).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ed04f4213e8_story.html?utm_term=.e8e250836daf

The ranch is owned by John Poindexter.

As for the "human cake", just google search "Spirit Cooking".

There's a whole sick twisted secret world out there....
I can't read the article and I'm not going subscribe to it. Does the WaPo make the claim that the ranch is where kidnapped children are hunted and raped?!??!?