• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Blowing my horn to announce my arrival...

The Fog Horn

Seeker
Seeker
I arrived here after finding a thread about white genocide and thought I would add my bit. I also like to discuss the god of the Abrahamic religions, who I believe was a volcano. Muslim ghettos, mass immigration, the dreaded cashless society and the approaching New World Order are also topics I might contribute to.

My background includes time spent living in a muslim ghetto in the UK and my interest in the subjects above have stemmed from that experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,The Fog Horn,Well that expliains the funkey smell:frown: ---- when you blow your horn ---- the mouth piece goes to your mouth NOT your BUTT!:2::36_11_6::4_1_72:

TUT --- TUDDA --- DA!:flybye:

the DUCK :s11:

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
FogHorn, LegHorn, we opening welcome your significant
arrival..

I look forward to your comments on the Akbar Hoods..I am a supporter of the English Defense League..

I hope you can make a profound impact on this website, Old Bean!

Ta, Ta.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Welcome The Fog Horn (TFH).

I arrived here after finding a thread about white genocide and thought I would add my bit. I also like to discuss the god of the Abrahamic religions, who I believe was a volcano. Muslim ghettos, mass immigration, the dreaded cashless society and the approaching New World Order are also topics I might contribute to.

My background includes time spent living in a muslim ghetto in the UK and my interest in the subjects above have stemmed from that experience. You can read about it here...
Welcome to GIM, but please remember that the topics you mention are not the focus of this forum.

I appreciate that the forum owners are nice enough to tolerate such topics, but most people come here to learn about precious metals. They do not want precious metals learning to get buried.

Last edited by a moderator:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Hey what's up? Yeah I came here searching the PPACA off of a google hit, darn site wouldn't let me read it until I registered.

One thing I noticed was some of the things talked about were actually three days ahead of the MSM, so I read more. I can say I have a better understanding of value/money though the velocity of money to me is the same as a hole in my money bucket.....yeah always empty.

Well have fun while ur here, I am....

The Fog Horn

Seeker
Seeker
Walk into the light all are welcome, just wish you had found this site based on gold and silver, seems we drift further away from the founding principal of the site.
Gold is key to opposing the New World Order, the thing at the center of my topics. The more people who expose the topics I expose the more people will realise the value of gold.

The Fog Horn

Seeker
Seeker
FogHorn, LegHorn, we opening welcome your significant
arrival..

I look forward to your comments on the Akbar Hoods..I am a support of the English Defense League..

I hope you can make a profound impact on this website, Old Bean!

Ta, Ta.
I was banned from the EDL forum for being too peaceful. They were only interested in brute force. My volcano god idea was not wanted :-(

The Fog Horn

Seeker
Seeker
Welcome to GIM, but please remember that the topics you mention are not the focus of this forum.

I appreciate that the forum owners are nice enough to tolerate such topics, but most people come here to learn about precious metals. They do not want precious metals learning to get buried.
Did you know that all precious metals and gemstones originated from volcanoes? Underwater volcanoes are a great source of precious metals.

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Welcome, m8.

Always like to see other racial loyalists/nationalists at this place. There about 5 or 6 of us and another dozen or so dabblers.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Did a 747 flying 50ft off the ground really slam into the pentagon?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is an historic, verifiable trend. History records anti-Semitism always increases in declining economic times. I expect many more as the economy takes a steeper decline. If they learned how to make money, they would go back to their white supremacy forums.
Wired magazine did an article a year or so ago documenting all the hundreds of times jews were expelled from European countries, towns and villages during the past 1000 or so years. The article was written by a rabid leftist kook who could have even been a jew, Im not sure. Anyway, the author decided that these expulsions were not the result of real conflicts of interest between jews and the gentile host nations. No no, jewish behavior was not even part of the equation when trying to figure out this problem. The author decided that these expulsions were nothing more than a psychological or maybe even biological defect in the European genome. Completely irrational with no logical basis whatsoever.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that you would be of the same opinion.

It is an historic, verifiable trend.
Indeed Rabbi 917-601-XXXX from Queens, New York.

For two thousand years your Pharisees have invaded countries, corrupted the government, and used that government to bleed the citizenry dry, which destroys the economy.

Then you move to the next country, leaving all your middle class kinsman tools to suffer the consequences.

You should feel shame, but do not. It's sick.

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

For two thousand years your Pharisees have invaded countries, corrupted the government, and used that government to bleed the citizenry dry, which destroys the economy.

Then you move to the next country, leaving all your middle class kinsman tools to suffer the consequences.

TESTIFY

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Kind of hard to argue otherwise. Just look at America and how its central bank came to be and how it operates and what tribe controls it.

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Welcome, m8.

Always like to see other racial loyalists/nationalists at this place. There about 5 or 6 of us and another dozen or so dabblers.
Your BoneShip, I do admire the fact that you consider
yourself a nationalist!

That word is now viewed as inappropriate...We are the world, we are the village, uniting nations
until none exist.

Last edited: