• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bob, Is What's For Supper. Swedish Scientist sez People should eat People

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Swedish behavioural scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.
The scientist mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a broadcast on Swedish television channel TV4 this week about a fair in Stockholm regarding “food of the future”.
Söderlund is set to hold seminars at the event, entitled “Gastro Summit — about the future of food” where he intends to discuss the possibility of eating people in the name of cutting down greenhouse emissions.
According to his research, the main problem with the idea is the widespread taboo of eating human flesh and said that conservative attitudes could make it hard to convince Swedes at large to take up the practice of cannibalism.
Regardless of the likely immense resistance to the idea of eating people, Söderlund said it was important to examine different options in the name of sustainability.
Söderlund is not alone in his call to reject the taboo of cannibalism. Last year, noted atheist and evolutionary scientist Richard Dawkins advocated for lab-grown meat and suggested it may be used to “overcome our taboo against cannibalism”.+
Psychologists Jared Piazza and Neil McLatchie of Lancaster University also questioned the taboo on cannibalism in an article for Newsweek last month but ultimately did not endorse breaking it.

A YouGov poll in the UK found that 37 per cent of respondents thought that the number of food products containing insects would grow in the next ten years....."

More Here: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...daily&utm_campaign=20190906&utm_content=Final

As one of the commenters say after the article " They should start by devouring each other and see how that goes".
( Notice the Loon LEFT Talking Heads are jumping into lock-step)
Leftism is a Mental Disorder.

Densus

I have heard that some think the impossible burgers that are being pimped out all the time now has aborted babies in them. Wouldn't surprise me if it is true

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Part of the evil's stepping Stones approach to unhinging basic human moral values to continue ushering in their grotesque practices and destabilizing what's left of society.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Part of the evil's stepping Stones approach to unhinging basic human moral values to continue ushering in their grotesque practices and destabilizing what's left of society.
Maybe if this guy was found hanging by his dick with his skin removed in strips maybe people might think twice about embracing the topic. Until there are consequences this evil will aggressively propagate.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The leftists want man to revert to animal behavior. That gives the elitest the justification to control every aspect of life for the masses.
The people will become chattle of the Leftist in control. Who lives, who dies, who is allowed to breed, who is not.. Worldwide Human Farmers. Like real Hunger Games

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If eating humans becomes legal, there's no punishment for Hillary or Huma or anyone else who's eaten a baby
If, abhorrent behavior becomes normal, all the abnormal stuff these cults have done will no longer be illegal and this behavior will now become mainstream
neener neener neener

And just like that, this guy has now proven he's in the same type of club as those losers of NAMBLA

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If their future comes MURDER will only pertain to the elitists in-charge.
Everybody else will be fair game. Tribes of relatives and friends will be the make-up of society if that is what you want to call it.
Gangs will get the head start in getting the scraps the elites don't want. IMO

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

I found some livestock!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If eating humans becomes legal, there's no punishment for Hillary or Huma or anyone else who's eaten a baby
If, abhorrent behavior becomes normal, all the abnormal stuff these cults have done will no longer be illegal and this behavior will now become mainstream
neener neener neener

And just like that, this guy has now proven he's in the same type of club as those losers of NAMBLA
....and still the people stay silent and do nothing!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
....and still the people stay silent and do nothing!
well, i finally took the plunge and ate my neighbors, not their animals, just them

He was a bit pungent, she was sweeter and there was less hair to have to deal with...Used my propane BBQ, and it took a few hours to catch medium well and comparing it to Beyond Meat or any of those other foo foo meats, it wasn't half bad

Tasted a bit like lizard

No one was bothered by all the smoke and a few others came over to test out what I was cooking...i didn't tell them anything, and wouldn't you know it:
3 out of 4 men preferred the taste of the female while 3 out of 4 women, and the few gays who wandered by, preferred the taste of the male, the chewiness, etc...

Next will be the neighbors to the left, they're going in the smoker

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
well, i finally took the plunge and ate my neighbors, not their animals, just them

He was a bit pungent, she was sweeter and there was less hair to have to deal with...Used my propane BBQ, and it took a few hours to catch medium well and comparing it to Beyond Meat or any of those other foo foo meats, it wasn't half bad

Tasted a bit like lizard

No one was bothered by all the smoke and a few others came over to test out what I was cooking...i didn't tell them anything, and wouldn't you know it:
3 out of 4 men preferred the taste of the female while 3 out of 4 women, and the few gays who wandered by, preferred the taste of the male, the chewiness, etc...

Next will be the neighbors to the left, they're going in the smoker
This just in...more guys prefer eating women ...who knew?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
BPLT

Body Part, Lettuce and Tomato, Bacon is Extra