• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Bola will take livestock.

Use a 6 ft long heavy duty cord or pliable wire. Attach a 3 ft cord to the center of the long cord. At each of the 3 ends, tie a 2" or so rock, or small bags of pebbles or sand. After you sneak up to the critter at night, to say, within 10 yds, the bola will easily bring it down. then a big rock tied to a club, or a spear can finish it off, and presto, you'll have 400 or more lbs of jerky, given that you cut up the meat into strips, dip it into salt brine, and use your bug netting to keep the flies off of it. Putting it in the sun all day, for several days speeds things up quite a bit, but is not strictly necessary. the smoky fire is out of the quetion for shtf.

You can field make an A-frame pack that will let you TROT a mile or so with a 1/4 of beef on your back. So, no, you do not have to, nor should you, cut up the meat where you left the gut and bone pile. Staying there attracts bugs, critters, and armed trouble. Depending upon the level of risk, you may want to only take 1-2 of the quarters, moving 2-4 miles with the meat, before setting up to cut it into strips, dip it in the brine and hang it on the drying racks. All this needs to be done at night, if it's shtf.

Ditto taking a 100 lb sack (or 2) of grain from the feed stores, granaries, or farmer's bins.-barn. It's not that hard, nor all that dangerous, especially if you have a silenced .22 autorifle, and a passive IR monocular with you, to scan for living body heat, every few minutes. :-)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
e581_spynet_night_vision_binocs_inuse.jpg Look! It's a mylar cow!!! 31eAeM42nZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Use a 6 ft long heavy duty cord or pliable wire. Attach a 3 ft cord to the center of the long cord. At each of the 3 ends, tie a 2" or so rock, or small bags of pebbles or sand. After you sneak up to the critter at night, to say, within 10 yds, the bola will easily bring it down. then a big rock tied to a club, or a spear can finish it off, and presto, you'll have 400 or more lbs of jerky, given that you cut up the meat into strips, dip it into salt brine, and use your bug netting to keep the flies off of it. Putting it in the sun all day, for several days speeds things up quite a bit, but is not strictly necessary. the smoky fire is out of the quetion for shtf.

You can field make an A-frame pack that will let you TROT a mile or so with a 1/4 of beef on your back. So, no, you do not have to, nor should you, cut up the meat where you left the gut and bone pile. Staying there attracts bugs, critters, and armed trouble. Depending upon the level of risk, you may want to only take 1-2 of the quarters, moving 2-4 miles with the meat, before setting up to cut it into strips, dip it in the brine and hang it on the drying racks. All this needs to be done at night, if it's shtf.

Ditto taking a 100 lb sack (or 2) of grain from the feed stores, granaries, or farmer's bins.-barn. It's not that hard, nor all that dangerous, especially if you have a silenced .22 autorifle, and a passive IR monocular with you, to scan for living body heat, every few minutes. :-)
QWAK,quickie,Would that be a 'DILDO SILENCER" on your 22? or are you just real happy seeing a cow? :hmmmm2:

In a videotaped recording played for the jury, Pickton claimed to have attached the dildo to his weapon as a makeshift silencer.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

the DUCK :s9:

Jimfrancisco

Seeker
Seeker
Quickie, when you mention staying in a hole in the ground lined with the magical Mylar for a year, with the use of "sleeping pills", what kind of pills do you have in mind? Benzodiazepines like Valium, Xanax?
Are you aware of the constant increase in the body's tolerance to these pills and that after you come out of your hole you will need to taper off them over a year or so, possibly more, or risk death through seizures? And even during your year-long taper, you will be virtually useless? Have a read of the "Ashton Manual", it's on the net - might open your eyes a bit.
It's like saying "I'll just lie in a hole for a year drinking a handle of bourbon a day for a year to stay asleep, then get up and quit!"
Halfwit.

northfarmer

Seeker
Seeker
That is the dumbest thing i have ever read.

The average farmer is twice as smart as you and will eat you for lunch.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Once again I have to ask, why are we feeding him? You stop feeding them and they stop coming around. It's just that simple.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I've been noticing his syntax. For some reason, it reminds me of the Balkans or maybe Latvia.Curious.

Argentsum

Blown Away
Gold Chaser
quickie,

I believe you are confusing the SHTF with being the SHTF.

This proposed scenario is banditry.

We will not survive a collapse by fighting & stealing but by assisting & helping each other.

When I mean "each other" I mean people other then you.

You have issues.

As a favor to both society and yourself please seek professional help before you find yourself behind bars...again.

jogslvr

Gold Miser
Gold Chaser
Just curious quickie,

What's your plan when farmer/rancher "Rufus" unleashes his pack of dogs on you, especially the pit bulls and mountain curs?
You might end up his "deliverance" bitch if there's enough of you left to b-fk. :bootyshake::s13: