• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BOLD Announces FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Either that or post in the Buy and Sell thread.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Never heard of the company, and their country code (".mp") is for the Mariana Islands. Their very first post here is a spam.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yes, but it's a picture of a heavy metal concert so I trust them.

BOLDbass

Co-Founder of BOLD Precious Metals
Never heard of the company, and their country code (".mp") is for the Mariana Islands. Their very first post here is a spam.
Sorry if I goofed on the rules, I follow a lot of forums and I know that we've gotten quite a bit of traffic from y'all here. If I over-stepped in my efforts to get word out about our new shipping policies I am truly sorry. Regarding the announcement link, that is to the the full announcement that we send out to our mailing list through MailChimp. Our actually website URL is www.boldpreciousmetals.com. We are based in Austin, TX. I am a co-founder of BOLD and part of my job is to be available on a many online platforms as possible as an official representative of the company. I will be sure to review the posting policies on this forum before I make any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
There it is. We can trust them because they're Texans and they've gotten alot of traffic from y'all here. And the rock concert thing, too.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry if I goofed on the rules, I follow a lot of forums and I know that we've gotten quite a bit of traffic from y'all here. If I over-stepped in my efforts to get word out about our new shipping policies I am truly sorry. Regarding the announcement link, that is to the the full announcement that we send out to our mailing list through MailChimp. Our actually website URL is BETTER CHECK WITH SCORPIO. We are based in Austin, TX. I am a co-founder of BOLD and part of my job is to be available on a many online platforms as possible as an official representative of the company. I will be sure to review the posting policies on this forum before I make any more.
We'll entertain any sponsorship you have to offer...

Edit:
Apparently, the BEAR has been contacted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.