• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Booker wants to impose federal gun license on gun owners.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This faggot can legislate his ass off, we'll see how that goes with responsible gun owners who pays attention to and understands history!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
NO STATE may convert a RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and require a LICENSE or FEE for the exercise of that RIGHT!!! Please see MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if a STATE does erroneously do require A LICENSE OR FEE for exercise of the RIGHT, the Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE AND OR FEE and exercise the RIGHT WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY!!! Please see SCHUTTLESWORTH vs. BIRMINGHAM 373 U.S. 262. YOU CAN NOT BE PUNISHED FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!! Please see MILLER vs. UNITED STATES 230 F.2nd 486. You have a PERFECT DEFENSE TO THE ELEMENT OF WILLFULLNESS if you rely on the advice of Counsel or upon a DECISION OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT AS A DEFENSE. Please see U.S. vs. BISHOP, 412 U.S. 346. If the Prosecution who bears entirely the proofs beyond a TOTAL REASONABLE DOUBT can NOT prove WILLFUL INTENT TO AVOID AND KNOWN DUTY OR TASK UNDER THE LAW WITH A MORAL CERTAINTY, said Prosecutor does NOT HAVE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH A COURT OF LAW MAY GRANT RELIEF TO HIM/HER, and thereby has NO CASE AT LAW!!!! FACT!!!!! See Michigan Court Rule 2.116 (c) (8) FAILURE TO STATE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY THE COURT.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NO STATE may convert a RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and require a LICENSE or FEE for the exercise of that RIGHT!!! Please see MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if a STATE does erroneously do require A LICENSE OR FEE for exercise of the RIGHT, the Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE AND OR FEE and exercise the RIGHT WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY!!! Please see SCHUTTLESWORTH vs. BIRMINGHAM 373 U.S. 262. YOU CAN NOT BE PUNISHED FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!! Please see MILLER vs. UNITED STATES 230 F.2nd 486. You have a PERFECT DEFENSE TO THE ELEMENT OF WILLFULLNESS if you rely on the advice of Counsel or upon a DECISION OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT AS A DEFENSE. Please see U.S. vs. BISHOP, 412 U.S. 346. If the Prosecution who bears entirely the proofs beyond a TOTAL REASONABLE DOUBT can NOT prove WILLFUL INTENT TO AVOID AND KNOWN DUTY OR TASK UNDER THE LAW WITH A MORAL CERTAINTY, said Prosecutor does NOT HAVE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH A COURT OF LAW MAY GRANT RELIEF TO HIM/HER, and thereby has NO CASE AT LAW!!!! FACT!!!!! See Michigan Court Rule 2.116 (c) (8) FAILURE TO STATE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY THE COURT.
SO, if this is true, I'm curious to understand why millions of firearm owners are currently required to apply for state issued permits to carry. Seems to me that requiring permits for carrying guns isn't legal!

Observation:
Laws mean nothing these days!!!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
SO, if this is true, I'm curious to understand why millions of firearm owners are currently required to apply for state issued permits to carry. Seems to me that requiring permits for carrying guns isn't legal!

Observation:
Laws mean nothing these days!!!
That is correct I think.. Somehow they decided that concealed carry is a privilege and worthy of a license. Or maybe they were just taking dumbed down Americans who would rather pay the 50 bucks for the license than take the bastards to court and spend 1000's defending their rights.

In my state open carry is legal and if carrying in a car it needs to be visible as in on the seat or something. But concealed requires a license. I think I also read somewhere they were trying to change that so that concealed was also legal here in Ohio.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is correct I think.. Somehow they decided that concealed carry is a privilege and worthy of a license. Or maybe they were just taking dumbed down Americans who would rather pay the 50 bucks for the license than take the bastards to court and spend 1000's defending their rights.

In my state open carry is legal and if carrying in a car it needs to be visible as in on the seat or something. But concealed requires a license. I think I also read somewhere they were trying to change that so that concealed was also legal here in Ohio.
In my state we went to Constitutional Carry in 2016 which means that not only can law abiding state citizens carry open or concealed without a permit, so can anyone (yes, even you CL) :) . Our state still offers a carry permit, which I maintain for reciprocity with other states.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Booker looks especially greasy and crooked among all democrats. I watched part of the Klobuchar town hall yesterday and she reminded me of that whiny and bitchy Hillary without all the corruption baggage.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Tempted to make this part of the voter registration process, and anybody denied a license can't vote...if you are too crazy to own a gun, you are to crazy to vote.

People with dementia and schizophrenia should not be serving in congress. Maybe our congressional leaders need to be screened for mental health issues BEFORE taking office and after EVERY election.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
He has a right to pass whatever laws they wish in the United States

------------------------------------------------------------

§ 9-307. LOCATION OF DEBTOR.

(h) [Location of United States.]
The United States is located in the District of Columbia.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/9/9-307

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tempted to make this part of the voter registration process, and anybody denied a license can't vote...if you are too crazy to own a gun, you are to crazy to vote.
That's right! If you want to vote you MUST go to jail first!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I watched part of the Klobuchar town hall yesterday and she reminded me of that whiny and bitchy Hillary without all the corruption baggage.
Must still be putting the luggage ensemble together...