• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Books

Veli Hopea

Okay, one needs plenty of things. But without knowledge one does not know what to purchase. However there are books ... plenty of them.

I have couple books about survival:
  • Aguirre, Fernando: The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse. Buenos Aires, 2009. ISBN 978-987-05-6345-7.
  • Luther, Daisy: The Pantry Primer: A Prepper's Guide to Whole Food on a Half Price Budget. Milton Keynes, 2015. ISBN 978-1-5089-5280-0.
Do you know books to recommend?

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not much in the way of replies. There's a book called Back To Basics that has a lot of good info in it. Carla Emory's Encyclopedia of Country Living is highly thought of. The Foxfire series of books is a good read with a lot of info on simple living. It depends on what part of survivalist you're looking at.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I inherited an old cookbook from my Father about 25 years ago. It is called "Putting Food By". It has recipes for wild game and home grown food for canning etc.