• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BOOMIES

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So I got the cannon out. Late afternoon, temperature was 92. <-- Pant, puf.

Folks all over the place were setting off firecrackers. After a pretty good "bang" from somewhere, I shouted out:

"IS THAT ALL YA GOT? LET'S BUMP IT UP A NOTCH!"

I lit the fuse an turned to run. Tangled up my feeties and wound up in the grass about five feet behind the cannon.

GAWD. That thing is loud. It made a perfect smoke ring that went about 200 feet. Somebody somewhere applauded.

Fired it five times, ran out of gunpowder. Fargin powder costs $25 a pound nowadays. Crikey. I remember it being $11. But by the time the last shot went out, the entire scene around Chateau Sneakydicker was... FOG. Blue fog. The air was perfectly still, so it hung around.

Then I hadda go in and shower --> Poo-tinky punky

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So I got the cannon out. Late afternoon, temperature was 92. <-- Pant, puf.

Folks all over the place were setting off firecrackers. After a pretty good "bang" from somewhere, I shouted out:

"IS THAT ALL YA GOT? LET'S BUMP IT UP A NOTCH!"

I lit the fuse an turned to run. Tangled up my feeties and wound up in the grass about five feet behind the cannon.

GAWD. That thing is loud. It made a perfect smoke ring that went about 200 feet. Somebody somewhere applauded.

Fired it five times, ran out of gunpowder. Fargin powder costs $25 a pound nowadays. Crikey. I remember it being $11. But by the time the last shot went out, the entire scene around Chateau Sneakydicker was... FOG. Blue fog. The air was perfectly still, so it hung around.

Then I hadda go in and shower --> Poo-tinky punky
I want to come live in your neighborhood!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I posted pics from last year, remember? Din' take any this year, 'cause it was getting purty dark by the time I started BOOMIES.

The effect is the best of both worlds (light and dark) in twilight. Why, Unca? Becuz the flash from the touchhole goes up two feet, and the split-second bright explosion in the front goes about eight feet and the smoke rings and clouds are visible. All at that kewl time.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I think it’s awesome that you have a cannon.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i bet it smelled awesome,

Nice!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

mayhem

Since 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I want to come live in your neighborhood!!
You would like our neighborhood, I think. It is diverse, but people leave ya alone to do as you wish.

@Unca Walt heard the booms. Scared the pee out of the cat. She hid under the bed for a half hour.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was not aware that you live within cannon fire distance. Pretty darn close.

You would like our neighborhood, I think. It is diverse, but people leave ya alone to do as you wish.

@Unca Walt heard the booms. Scared the pee out of the cat. She hid under the bed for a half hour.
My adult children gathered the ire of the entire neighborhood for blasting off a few firecrackers in front of the house.

Apparently one of the neighborhood adults has a disability which makes him hyper-sensitive to loud noises, and now we know.

mayhem

Since 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I was not aware that you live within cannon fire distance. Pretty darn close.
I'm careful here not to piss him off. Don't need his balls landing on my roof.

But again, I'm closer to the small city south of us. So when the hoards start to move on our area I'll be calling for some support.
:secret:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm careful here not to piss him off. Don't need his balls landing on my roof.

But again, I'm closer to the small city south of us. So when the hoards start to move on our area I'll be calling for some support.
:secret:
I heard Unca's balls were too large and heavy to get off the ground.