• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Boston Bomber case - bigger than what was ever reported?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They remind me of gypsies and their mother is even worse. Hopefully the KGB will take care of her.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I appreciate the effort that you make in providing links to various topics,kaiser.

However, the fact that most of them are written in German is of very little use to the vast majority of users at GIM that can't read German.

I know I get frustrated seeing an interesting title that you post only to find out I can't read it. And at 39 yrs old I ain't attempting to pick up a new language.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I appreciate the effort that you make in providing links to various topics,kaiser.

However, the fact that most of them are written in German is of very little use to the vast majority of users at GIM that can't read German.

I know I get frustrated seeing an interesting title that you post only to find out I can't read it. And at 39 yrs old I ain't attempting to pick up a new language.
What browser do you use? Chrome asks if I want a translation and I can understand it just fine....

By Alexander Benesch

A pressure cooker bomb goes off at the Boston Marathon in April 2013, the brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev be hunted. One of the two is executed by the police, the other is now to be sentenced to death and executed by lethal injection.

As usual, there were two insufficient Leitmeinungen: The mainstream simply reported what the authorities rates announced, while the alternative media reflexively lined up one-sided assertions of fact.
Alternative media make themselves still no more trouble than to follow the Russian propaganda: Saudi and American intelligence agents were behind to continue to fan the war on terror. Supposedly, the Saudis would control the important terrorists in the North Caucasus. The fact that Russia can actually be much easier to control the Chechen extremists, is silent about it.

The two brothers were recruited in all probability for CIA-front organizations and sent to the North Caucasus. The CIA activities in the region already apply to many already as " proof " that the CIA, the major Islamic groups also controlling there. This type of "evidence" but is for the trash because they do not meet the basic requirements of logic and conclusion. Also: The CIA embarrassed himself the entire cold war over in Eastern bloc countries, pumped money and weapons to non-existent resistance groups and was never able to build spy networks.

Even if groups adopt the CIA's help, they can in fact very different work for someone. It is up to the artificial myth of the CIA, that many believe that the Agency could be anything, knows everything. There is a lively community of exiled Chechens in the U.S., which is being courted by the CIA. The goal is to find agents and send them home in the expectation that they will rise up as high as possible. However, this task is extremely difficult designed. Why should the radical Muslims in the North Caucasus trust someone who grew up in the U.S.? Where there but enough young people are on site, whose history can be fully traced?

It sounds like one of the usual, incredibly bad CIA operations abroad. The Russians have been almost 100 years, known to infiltrate exile groups. Virtually no secret CIA operation from manager Frank Wisner to the destabilization of the Eastern Bloc was really a secret. The KGB knew by highly placed spies in the West always know in advance. The CIA-trained fighters were nabbed shortly after the parachute jump, forced to spark home "Everything ok, send more money" and then killed.

Succeeded the Russian secret service FSB, to penetrate the Chechen exile community in the U.S.? Were the Tsarnaev brothers double agent?

Ruslan Tsarni, uncle of the Boston suspects, was married to the daughter of former high-ranking CIA functionary Graham Fuller. Ruslan married the daughter of Fuller, who in 1986 became Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council. Fuller and Ruslan could also have been in business together, the latter once worked should get the oil contracts in Kazakhstan for a Halliburton-front company.

Why Americans both brothers then burned so theatrical in public? What was the motive? If you had simply used only some scapegoat, some angry military veteran had completely ausgreicht. Instead, two brothers whose family presented in the intelligence services were involved.

Russia must join hands have rubbed the fact that the American public believes that Chechen extremists perpetrated the attack. Thus, Moscow can present as one who had always right anyway belongs with his fight against terrorism in the North Caucasus and also on Russian territory, including surveillance, torture, censorship and everything to do so.

There is a scenario that nobody wants to touch: The two brothers were possibly Moscow agent. The Americans realized it quite late and hung at both the Boston and verantstalteten stop the manhunt to prevent its immersion and escape.

The theatrical Hatz would have been in this scenario, a warning to others. Also, would have been so sure that they take refuge in any message and generate a diplomatic incident, including press. Perhaps the two were also tricked by FSB agents who placed the bomb. All possible scenarios.

A real warning?

Financed by Moscow media organization RT had amazingly fast photos and videos ready by the arrest of U.S. diplomats Ryan Fogle: 500 euro bills, wigs and other objects to prove that he is working for the Central Intelligence Agency and is said to have tried to a Russian agent to move to overflowing, which would be in connection with studies on the Tsarnaev brothers and the attacks in Boston.

The Russians agent who should be recruited by Fogle to be traveled in 2011 with a team to Dagestan and the United States have then warned of the Tsarnaev brothers, who in turn had worked for American CIA front organizations.

Was it a warning that the brothers were double agents? Could this Russian give the warning or has he thus a secret? Embassy staff are very often used abroad to establish espionage rings because they enjoy diplomatic immunity and are just shown in an emergency.

A pseudo-warning?

The British newspaper the Mail on Sunday reported that according to the information available Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the alleged Boston terrorists would have had connections to Chechen jihadists, and was put on warning the Russian secret out of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation for five years under observation. The Authority found, however, claims to be no evidence of terrorist backgrounds with Tamerlane. This would not be surprised if the CIA had sent the brothers without much success experiences in the North Caucasus.

In the English-speaking, funded by the Kremlin news channel RT the message on warnings from Russia was greatly expanded. The alternative media took it again as "proof" that Russia must be innocent in the matter.

The FBI, however, has made clear that Russia had asked in 2011 about Tamerlam Tsarnaev. According to the Russians, it was stated that Tamerlane is a "supporter of radical Islam" would have changed a lot since 2010 and traveled to the region was to join unspecified underground groups.

The FBI had requested more information from the Russians, but get nothing additional. So it looks more then made ​​as if the Russians know the FBI, which had the U.S. authorities of information.
Where do the Russians already knew so early that Tamerlane was a follower of radical Islam and had changed? Russian "authorities" had this found by intercepted conversations. Through the official contact of the Russians with the FBI and the started hereinafter FBI investigation against the Tsarnaevs Russia could wash their hands in innocence and point the finger at the FBI after the attacks.

The Russian newspaper Izvestia reported cocky that Tamerlane seminars had visited the U.S. Jamestown Foundation in Georgia, where he was trained in terrorist proceed to fight against Russia. This report was, of course, again seen by alternative media in the West again as a proof. The Jamestown Foundation published a statement in which one rejects the allegations in the Izvestia complete:

"Our organization had never had contact with the Tsarnaev brothers. Jamestown has never held any seminars to train terrorists or subversive agents. "

The Foundation published an article by Valery Dzutsev about the strikingly sympathetic coverage in the Russian media about the parents of the Tsarnaevs. The large channel NTV interviewed example, the mother who insists that her sons were tricked by the U.S. authorities.

"If the Russian security services prior information had to join the insurgency in the North Caucasus over Tamerlane attempts, then you certainly can not trust his parents on the way. The Russian security services seem to idolize their parents rather than to investigate them. Zubeidat and Anzor Tsarnaev reportedly traveled from Dagestan to Moscow. In Dagestan the Polizeo Anzor Tsarnaev protected before the siege by journalists. This level of protection for someone whose sons terrorist activities at home and abroad are accused, is highly unusual in Russia. "

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You are all on the internet. There are many translation tools available.

Here is one. http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator

I'm sure there are dozens more out there....

Hey Kaiser, keep them coming. I like seeing the news from different countries. Especially outside of the filter of the US media.....

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What browser do you use? Chrome asks if I want a translation and I can understand it just fine....
And in IE, you just right click on the link and there is a "translate with bing" option. It opens in another window all translated.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Thanks, bd. I was sharing Rusty's frustration & didn't even think about Goggle translator.

This whole deal is just another B.S. story from the gov., ether covering up something or creating a diversion.
I have experienced gov. lies & manipulation in my little fiasco with them.
We now are living in an entirely different world than we (we being the older members) grew up in.
Not that it all started recently, but that it has escalated to a point of obvious over reach.
Our lives are so full of lies & deceit, that it is hard to find and/or identify the truth.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Thanks, bd. I was sharing Rusty's frustration & didn't even think about Goggle translator.

This whole deal is just another B.S. story from the gov., ether covering up something or creating a diversion.
I have experienced gov. lies & manipulation in my little fiasco with them.
We now are living in an entirely different world than we (we being the older members) grew up in.
Not that it all started recently, but that it has escalated to a point of obvious over reach.
Our lives are so full of lies & deceit, that it is hard to find and/or identify the truth.
QWAK,TAEZZAR,Our world has always been a confusing mass of contradictions.:idea::ahhhhh:

Previous generations had limited resources of information so accepted the local SPIN and were easaly organised or forced to serve the cause -- what ever cause came along real or more often than not projected by others with the intent of gaining an advantage.:thumbs_down::cry_smile:

As crazy as it may sound :s13: I believe what we are experiencing now IS "Judgment DAY" --- an awakening to the greater reality that EACH is intended to JUDGE for them selves and LEARN good judgment rather than blindly following and serving as mindless slaves!:yes::23_30_104::2::shine:

Embrase and accept your mistakes and learn from the experience NOT to do repeat the mistakes.:36_1_30::36_1_11:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I agree, DUCK. Thanks

Thanks button wore out !!