• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BREAKING: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
FWIW to be proven... found on FB

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 10.12.53 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This legally armed military man rushed into action to protect children during El Paso attack
A gun-carrying good guy in El Paso, Texas, USA.
Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 11.05.06 PM.png

(Image source: Twitter screenshot)

By CALEB HOWE

In every tragedy in this country we find out about the heroes who risk their own lives to try and help or save others. Already, El Paso is no exception.

Glen Oakley is one of those heroes. Oakley was in the Cielo Vista shopping mall Saturday when shots rang out and the violence and tragedy began to unfold outside of the Walmart next door. He was shopping in Foot Locker and heard the gunshots, he said. When he went into the mall he saw children running in fear and confusion.

"It was a whole bunch of kids in there," he told NBC affiliate KTSM. "I hope nothing happened to the kids. I tried to pick up as many as I could and bring them out with me."

"I pulled my gun out," he told the reporter, because Oakley is a licensed gun-owner and had his weapon with him. "When I hear gunshots I just think ... take cover, save whoever you can."

Oakley told the reporters he is a member of the military, which no doubt helped with his reflexes and response to the life-threating situation. But Oakley's concern wasn't for himself, it was for the children.

This man is an American hero. During the mass shooting in El Paso, he acted to save as many children as possible and used his legally owned weapon to help.​
This man represents everything that’s great about this country.​
15.7K people are talking about this

"I wasn't really worried about myself. It just brings back flashbacks of, ya know ... I just hope those kids are alright, that's all I'm thinking about right now is those kids. I'm not even worried about myself," he said.

Update: 1st Armored Division out of Fort Bliss. God bless our military.

Glen Oakley is a Soldier assigned to the 1st Armored Division at Fort Bliss in El Paso https://twitter.com/muhammadlila/status/1157740357997801473 …
1,721 people are talking about this

Related story

https://taskandpurpose.com/el-paso-...JJozUYPZYo0mpDIPGrA-eChrI-ph2KoSma7-pgc5aob-g

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Now it's terrorism...

20 Dead, 26 Wounded in El Paso Walmart Shooting — Single Shooter in Custody

(Briana Sanchez/The El Paso Times via AP
BOB PRICE and LANA SHADWICK
3 Aug 2019

Police in El Paso, Texas, report 20 people died in a shooting at an area Walmart store Saturday morning. Earlier in the day, officials walked back their multi-shooter and gang-related terrorism statements. Officials say one suspect is in custody. El Paso police called an alleged manifesto a “potential nexus to a hate crime.”
BREAKING: Active shooter reported near Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso​
720 people are talking about this

UPDATE 8:20 p.m.: It appears people in El Paso are calling people saying they are from the medical examiners office making death notifications. El Paso police warn this is not occurring.
The Medical Examiners office is not making notifications via telephone. Any calls asserting such are FALSE​
334 people are talking about this

UPDATE 7:55 p.m.: The New York Times reports that the FBI is investigating the motivation behind the El Paso Walmart shooting to determine if it is a hate crime, another federal crime, or an act of domestic terrorism.

UPDATE 7:30 p.m.: During a press conference at the scene of the shooting, Gov. Greg Abbott responded to a question about the alleged manifesto from the accused killer. Abbot responded that “Texas will aggressively prosecute this as capital murder and hate crime. Conduct like this, acts like this, crimes like this are not who and what Texas is and we will not tolerate it.”

Mayor Dee Margo pointed out this crime was allegedly committed by someone not from El Paso. No one in El Paso would have ever done anything like this, the mayor expressed saying he now has “twenty funerals to prepare for.”

State Rep. Cesar Blanco (D-El Paso) said he had just concluded a conversation with two families who are still waiting to find out what happened to their family member.

UPDATE 6:15 p.m.: Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said three Mexican nationals are among the twenty people killed.
Lamento los hechos ocurridos en El Paso, Texas, pueblo vecino y hermano de Ciudad Juárez y de nuestra nación. Envío mis condolencias a los familiares de las víctimas, tanto estadounidenses como mexicanos.​
La SRE y nuestro consulado están actuando y brindando apoyo.​
4,820 people are talking about this

UPDATE 5:40 p.m.: El Paso Police Chief Greg Allen told reporters Saturday evening that 20 people died and 26 were wounded in the attack on a Walmart in that city.

Chief Allen referenced a manifesto that is allegedly written by the shooter. He called it a “potential nexus to a hate crime,” but would not go further as he did not want to “step on fed’s toes.” The chief said they still “have to validate in certainty” that the manifesto belongs to the suspect.

Allen stated his officers arrested the suspect at an intersection near the Walmart. The shooting began at 10:39 El Paso time and officers were on the scene within six minutes.

Governor Abbott referenced the Santa Fe High School and Sutherland Springs shootings from last year. The governor said we must continue to do more with mental health issues.

UPDATE 4:3o p.m.: A KTSM NBC9 report contains an eyewitness video in which multiple gunshots can be heard. The person appears to be hiding underneath some type of shelving to avoid detection.

Governor Greg Abbott arrived in El Paso on Saturday evening and tweeted:
Now in the beautiful city of El Paso.​
Texans grieve today for the people of this wonderful place.​
We unite in support of all the victims.​
We thank First Responders for their swift action.​
We ask God to bind up the wounds of all who’ve been harmed.​
5,265 people are talking about this
Senator Ted Cruz tweeted:
My heart is with everyone in El Paso struck by this unspeakable evil. Heidi & I are praying for the victims & their families & are grateful for the first responders, local authorities & law enforcement working tirelessly to bring the perpetrator of this depraved act to justice.​
4,396 people are talking about this

Presidential candidates also weighed in on the tragic shooting, Breitbart News reported.

UPDATE 4:15 p.m.: Medical officials in El Paso report 13 adults and two children who arrived at the University Medical Center and 11 adults — 9 critical — at Del Sol Medical Center. KTSM reported.

UMC officials report one of their 13 patients died and one was released. The others remain in critical condition. Four people were immediately taken into surgery.

The two children, ages two and nine, were transported to El Paso Children’s Hospital, officials stated. Their condition has not been released.

The adult victims reportedly range in age from 35 to 82, Del Sol officials stated. Of the nine critical patients at Del Sol, three are reportedly in a life-threatening situation. Two patients are listed in stable condition.

UPDATE 3:30 p.m.: El Paso Police Department spokesman Sgt. Robert Gomez told reporters they took a white male in his early 20s into custody in connection with the shooting. He said they no longer believe there are any other shooters involved in the incident. He could not confirm the numbers of deaths or injuries. “No law enforcement personnel fired their weapons during this incident,” Gomez said.

Gomez advised there were between 1,000 and 3,000 people inside the Walmart store as back-to-school shopping is in full swing.

UPDATE 2:50 p.m.: El Paso police officials now walking back multiple-shooter and gang-related terrorism statements. “Don’t think it’s multiple shooters, but that could change,” KFOX14 reported.

UPDATE 2:30 p.m.: KFOX14 reports multiple victims transported to University Medical Center. Some were dead on arrival. El Paso Children’s Hospital received a 2-year-old and a 9-year-old child.

Police reportedly stopped a Honda sedan with a suspect that resembles a man seen on security video and in photos being distributed at the scene.

UPDATE 2:15 p.m.: President Donald Trump tweeted:
Terrible shootings in ElPaso, Texas. Reports are very bad, many killed. Working with State and Local authorities, and Law Enforcement. Spoke to Governor to pledge total support of Federal Government. God be with you all!​
49.1K people are talking about this

UPDATE 2:10 p.m.: KFOX14 is reporting that El Paso police officials are “somewhat walking back” the classification of the shooting as “gang-related terrorism.”

UPDATE 1:50 p.m.: KTSM released a screenshot of a security camera that appears to show the shooter entering the Walmart. The shooter is wearing ear protection and carrying a semi-automatic rifle.
Confirmed Photo of the shooter as he entered the Cielo Vista Walmart store. #EPShooting http://bit.ly/2OD2pDz
556 people are talking about this

UPDATE 1:20 p.m.: Texas Governor Greg Abbott called the shooting a “heinous and senseless act of violence.”

“Our hearts go out to the victims of this horrific shooting and to the entire community in this time of loss,” Governor Abbott wrote. “While no words can provide the solace needed for those impacted by this event, I ask that all Texans join Cecilia and me in offering our prayers for the victims and their families. The state of Texas and the Department of Public Safety are assisting the El Paso Police Department as they conduct their investigation. We have deployed troopers, special agents, Texas Rangers, tactical teams, and aircraft to the scene in a support role. The state of Texas will do everything it can to ensure justice is delivered to the perpetrators of this heinous act.”.

El Paso Mayor Dee Margo is saying there are three suspects in custody, KFOX14 reports.
Walmart officials responded to the shooting:

We're in shock over the tragic events at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, where store 2201 & club 6502 are located. We’re praying for the victims, the community & our associates, as well as the first responders. We’re working closely with law enforcement & will update as appropriate.​
9,266 people are talking about this

UPDATE 1:40 p.m.: KFOX14 reports the El Paso police department is calling Saturday’s mass-shooting at a Walmart “gang-related terrorism.”

UPDATE 1:15 p.m.: UNCONFIRMED REPORT from Texas Tribune Contributor Ivan Pierre Aguirre:
I am without words, filled with rage and overwhelmed with sadness.​
See Master, mentor, general, OB1 Kenobi's other Tweets

KFOX14 reports the shooting began outside the Walmart and the shooter continued firing inside the store. He then went to the nearby Dillards store.

UPDATE 1:10 p.m.: A spokesman for the El Paso Police Department said there is not an active shooter at this time but the scene has not been rendered safe. Comment made during a press conference. A “reunification center” has been set up at a nearby school. He stated they are working two separate crime scenes.

UPDATE 1:05 p.m.: KFOX14 reports two active shooters — one in custody — and at least ten fatalities. More ambulances are still arriving on the scene.

UPDATE 1:00 p.m.: The El Paso Sheriff’s Office reports multiple but unspecified fatalities but that there is no longer a threat in the area. One person has been arrested alive in connection with the shooting.

UPDATE 12:55 p.m.: Photo shows police helping blood-covered woman in the El Paso shooting.
· 10h
The El Paso Police Department says they've received reports of multiple shooters at the Cielo Vista Mall area https://twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157715543656423424 …
Warning: This video contains graphic content.​
Victims of the shooting in the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texas are transported and treated by emergency responders Saturday​
457 people are talking about this

UPDATE 12:50 p.m.: KTSM reports that El Paso Mayor Dee Margo confirmed three fatalities at the Cielo Vista Walmart.
BREAKING: Mayor Dee Margo just confirmed that there are fatalities involved in the Cielo Vista Walmart shooting. #EPShooting
WATCH LIVE: http://bit.ly/2M1ySkv
318 people are talking about this

UPDATE 12:40 p.m.: The El Paso Times reports a police officer saying that 18 adults and four children may have been killed. This number has not been confirmed. University Medical Center officials report receiving multiple victims from the shooting — no numbers available at this time.

Original Story Follows:
El Paso Police Department officers are responding to an active shooter situation at a Walmart store and the Cielo Vista Mall, according to a report by KVIA ABC7 in El Paso. The article claims police say there may be multiple shooters involved and warn the public to stay clear of the area.
Scene is still Active. We have multi reports of multiple shooters. Please avoid area police conducting search of a very large area. Media staging will be given when area is secure.​
7,135 people are talking about this

KTSM NBC9 reports 18 people may have been shot at the Walmart.
BREAKING: Our crew can confirm 18 people were shot or injured at the Walmart at Cielo Vista. We are working to get on air as we speak. http://bit.ly/2OD2pDz
2,876 people are talking about this

While local media reports multiple people being shot, no fatalities are reported at this time.

Photojournalist Jorge Salgado tweeted video from the scene showing police in tactical gear responding to the mall.
BREAKING: Police are advising everyone avoid the Cielo Vista area as an active shooter alert is in effect near the Cielo Vista Mall area #ElPaso #ElPasoShooting
768 people are talking about this

Before any details of the shooting are known, an apparent gun control activist wasted no time in mocking Texas over a mass shooting situation.

Kind of ironic for 2nd Amendment supporters to have a shooting in at #ElPaso Texas in Walmart in Cielo Vista Mall considering how proud the State is of their guns. Could do the #GunControlNow chant which does nothing. Or vote Democrat across the board in 2020 and change things.​
— JosephB (@canadajoe1) August 3, 2019

Images from KFox14 in El Paso show U.S. Border Patrol agents assisting local law enforcement officers. While a video apparently shot inside a store shows the chaotic scene of customers being evacuated and told to keep their “hands up!”
VIDEO: The scene inside the Cielo Vista Mall, adjacent to the Walmart Supercenter, El Paso, Texas. pic.twitter.com/RsuJGNWvmf #ElPaso #Texas #shooting
564 people are talking about this

The El Paso Times is also reporting police saying there are multiple shooters. Stores in the surrounding area are also being evacuated as a precaution.

Editor’s Note: This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior political news contributor for the Breitbart Texas-Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX and Facebook.

Lana Shadwick is a writer and legal analyst for Breitbart News. She is a trial lawyer who previously served as a prosecutor and associate judge in Texas. Shadwick can be reached at Lana@LanaShadwick.com.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At this point who thinks this is random? Checks all the boxes. White, angry, young, nerdy, racist, AK. But when you stand back and think about it if gov would do their job, close the border & work on the problem this would not have happened for the "stated reasons"........

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Always gets me that well after the fact, 80 swat team guys(are any women, or men dressed as women?)arrive fashionably late and stand around for hours. Getting paid for effect?

I can conceal carry here wthout a license but will look into taking classes, more knowledge is always a plus.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The shooter is caught on camera walking into Walmart with what appears to be an AK-47 with one /"1"/uno, 30 round Magazine. Were most of his victims shot outside the store and he did a Mag dump out there? Does not appear to have anything in either cargo pocket when entering the store.

Too many wounded and killed for just one 30 round Mag. Too many questions on this one.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I read the manifesto.

It appears to have been typed very recently.

Writer rails against dems, repubs and immigrants.

No mention of Trump.

College is too expensive.

Shooting up Walmart with an AK is my only recourse.

What a f*cking turd.
and his outrage at the lack of action to fight globalist warming

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Saving so a link does not disappear.

WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO
Sat Aug 03 2019 22:31:51 ET

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and
his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigator
s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
vasion. Some people will think this statement is
hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
and cultural destruction brought to the Native
Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the
invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s lef
t is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this
attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispan
ic community was not my target before I read The
Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the po
litical and economic reasons behind the attack, my
gear, my expectations of what response this will ge
nerate and my personal motivations and thoughts.
Political Reasons
In short, America is rotting from the inside out,
and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly
impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our lead
ers, both Democrat AND Republican, have been
failing us for decades. They are either complacent
or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the
American public in our history. The takeover of the
United States government by unchecked
corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all
the damage these corporations have caused, but here
is what is important. Due to the death of the baby
boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of
the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The
Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by
pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open
borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship
and more to enact a political coup by importing and then
legalizing millions of new voters. With policies li
ke these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely
become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the
Democrats is all it would take for them to win near
ly every presidential election. Although the
Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-
corporation = pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize
corporations over our future. So the Democrats are
nearly unanimous with their support of immigration
while the Republicans are divided over it. At least
with Republicans, the process of mass immigration
and citizenship can be greatly reduced.
Economic Reasons
In short, immigration can only be detrimental to the future of America. Continued immigration will
make one of the biggest issues of our time, automation, so much worse. Some sources say that in under
two decades, half of American jobs will be lost to
it. Of course some people will be retrained, but most
will not. So it makes no sense to keep on letting
millions of illegal or legal immigrants flood into the
United States, and to keep the tens of millions that are already here. Invaders who also have close to
the highest birthrate of all ethnicities in America. In
the near future, America will have to initiate a basic
universal income to prevent widespread poverty and
civil unrest as people lose their jobs. Joblessness in
itself is a source of civil unrest. The less depend
ents on a government welfare system, the better. The
lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving
ambitions social projects like universal healthcare
and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if
tens of millions of dependents are removed.
Even though new migrants do the dirty work, their kids typically don’t. They want to live the American
Dream which is why they get college degrees and fill higher-paying skilled positions. This is why
corporations lobby for even more illegal immigration even after decades of it of happening. They need
to keep replenishing the low-skilled labor pool. Even as migrant children flood skilled jobs, Corporat
ions make this worse by lobbying for even more work visa
s to be issued for skilled foreign workers to come
here. Recently, the senate under a REPUBLICAN administration has greatly increased the number of
foreign workers that will take American jobs. Remember that both Democrats and Republicans support
immigration and work visas. Corporations need to keep replenishing the labor pool for both skilled and
unskilled jobs to keep wages down. So Automation is
a good thing as it will eliminate the need for new
migrants to fill unskilled jobs. Jobs that American
s can’t survive on anyway. Automation can and would
replace millions of low-skilled jobs if immigrants
were deported. This source of competition for skilled
labor from immigrants and visa holders around the world has made a very difficult situation even worse
for natives as they compete in the skilled job mark
et. To compete, people have to get better credentials
by spending more time in college. It used to be tha
t a high school degree was worth something. Now a
bachelor’s degree is what’s recommended to be competitive in the job market. The cost of college
degrees has exploded as their value has plummeted.
This has led to a generation of indebted,
overqualified students filling menial, low paying and unfulfilling jobs. Of course these migrants and
their children have contributed to the problem, but are n
ot the sole cause of it.
The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is
destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive
burden for future generations. Corporations are heaing the destruction of our environment by
shamelessly over harvesting resources. This has been
a problem for decades. For example, this
phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades
old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the
country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming
and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste
and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl create
s inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how
many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water of
f our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my
short life has led me to believe that the average A
merican isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if
the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The
government is unwilling to tackle these issues
beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration
because more people means a bigger market for their
products. I just want to say that I love the people
of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next
logical step is to decrease the number of people in
America using resources. If we can get rid of enough
people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.
Gear
Main gun: AK47 (WASR 10) – I realized pretty quickly that this isn’t a great choice since it’s the civilian
version of the ak47. It’s not designed to shoot rounds quickly, so it overheats massively after about
100 shots fired in quick succession. I’ll have to use a
heat-resistant glove to get around this.
8m3 bullet: This bullet, unlike pretty much any other 7.62x39 bullet, actually fragments like a pistol
hollow point when shot out of an ak47 at the cost o
f penetration. Penetration is still reasonable, but not
nearly as high as a normal ak47 bullet. The ak47 is
definitely a bad choice without this bullet design, and
may still be with it.
Other gun(if I get one): Ar15 – Pretty much any variation of this gun doesn’t heat up nearly as fast a
s the
AK47. The round of this gun isn’t designed to frag
ment, but instead tumbles inside a target causing
lethal wounding. This gun is probably better, but I
wanted to explore different options. The ar15 is
probably the best gun for military applications but
this isn’t a military application.
This will be a test of which is more lethal, either
it’s fragmentation or tumbling.
I didn’t spend much time at all preparing for this
attack. Maybe a month, probably less. I have do this
before I lose my nerve. I figured that an under-prepared attack and a meh manifesto is better than no
attack and no manifesto
Reaction
Statistically, millions of migrants have returned t
o their home countries to reunite with the family t
hey
lost contact with when they moved to America. They
come here as economic immigrants, not for asylum
reasons. This is an encouraging sign that the Hispanic population is willing to return to their home
countries if given the right incentive. An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will
provide. This will remove the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc which will make up for the loss of
millions of baby boomers. This will also make the elites that run corporations realize that it’s not i
n their interest to continue piss off Americans. Corporate
America doesn’t need to be destroyed, but just
shown that they are on the wrong side of history. That if they don’t bend, they will break.
Personal Reasons and Thoughts
My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist. The job of my dreams will
likely be automated. Hispanics will take control of
the local and state government of my beloved Texas,
changing policy to better suit their needs. They will turn Texas into an instrument of a political coup
which will hasten the destruction of our country. The environment is getting worse by the year. If you
take nothing else from this document, remember this
: INACTION IS A CHOICE. I can no longer bear the
shame of inaction knowing that our founding fathers
have endowed me with the rights needed to save
our country from the brink destruction. Our European comrades don’t have the gun rights needed to
repel the millions of invaders that plaque their country. They have no choice but to sit by and watch
their countries burn.
America can only be destroyed from the inside-out.
If our country falls, it will be the fault of trait
ors. This
is why I see my actions as faultless. Because this
isn’t an act of imperialism but an act of preservation.
America is full of hypocrites who will blast my act
ions as the sole result of racism and hatred of other
countries, despite the extensive evidence of all the problems these invaders cause and will cause.
People who are hypocrites because they support imperialistic wars that have caused the loss of tens of
thousands of American lives and untold numbers of civilian lives. The argument that mass murder is
okay when it is state sanctioned is absurd. Our government has killed a whole lot more people for a
whole lot less. Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow
Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country. Even if they are
shameless race mixers, massive polluters, haters of
our collective values, etc. One day they will see error
of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it collapses or when we save
it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y’all that.
I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems. Also
because it’s completely unnecessary and selfish. 2nd and 3rd
generation Hispanics form interracial unions
at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back. Cultural and racial diversity
is largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as
stronger and/or more appealing cultures overtake
weaker and/or undesirable ones. Racial diversity will disappear as either race mixing or genocide will
take place. But the idea of deporting or murdering
all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been
here at least as long as the whites, and have done
as much to build our country. The best solution to
this for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each
race. This physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting
each race self-determination within their respective territory(s).
My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by
the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of
the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death
penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not
going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’
m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.
Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfll
your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security
targets. Even though you might out gun a security
guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor,
training and numbers. Do not throw away your life
on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.
My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest
predate Trump and his campaign for president. I put
ting this here because some people will blame the
President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media
will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous
for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.
Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just
the beginning of the fight for America and Europe.
I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country
from destruction.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So now Dayton, OH. White nationalist with .23 clad in black body armor kills 9 people and then is killed in less than one minute by cops after he shot 9. Lets see Texas and Ohio, lets see what could they mean in the 2020 election? The new buzz word is white nationalist, where have we heard that. If you are white and interested in making YOUR country great again you fit the definition. Too obvious.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Short vid on oddities of the event

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I won't state here what's needed now because it would be taken by many as a call to revolt and keywords in that post would bring undue attention to this humble website

Bolsheviks are winning in many areas folks. Don't kid yourself. The fight is real and it's coming to your back yard sooner than you think!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
and his outrage at the lack of action to fight globalist warming
I missed that specific reference, but the kid does also mention destruction of the environment.

All said, the manifesto doesn't read like anything I have ever heard from a REAL Republican.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I missed that part.

It doesn't sound like anything I have ever heard from a REAL Republican.
Especially a ravenous Trump supporter. But as GH posted, he was listed as a DEM right up till the shooting. Just another sloppy assed Bogus Banner(FF).

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Changed from Democrat, atheist, to "Republican, Evangelical Christian, African American" ?

whats up with that?

SC
Profile changed to fit the prog/soc/comm agenda.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Is this, creepy, bizzare, or WTF??
So there's no misunderstanding, not the same person.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is this, creepy, bizzare, or WTF??

After the Sandy hook event and the same people showing up at various other FF's I'm not the least bit shocked or surprised. What a farkin charade.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
NOT the same person, but the resemblance is remarkable.

Part of the programming/handling?
Never said it was the same person, just creepy that they both looked the same.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What we need is a "real flag event" to bond people togehter instead of drive them apart.

Maybe pedogate will do that. Maybe exposing killinton gate.
My guess is if any of this is true bomb after bomb after bomb have to start dropping to ramp up over the next 14 months.

Shooting after shooting just give talking points and drive people apart.
Promises are getting old and stale.
Flat out, undeniable, exposure would unite people all over the world against the ds.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now it's terrorism...

20 Dead, 26 Wounded in El Paso Walmart Shooting — Single Shooter in Custody

(Briana Sanchez/The El Paso Times via AP
BOB PRICE and LANA SHADWICK
3 Aug 2019

Police in El Paso, Texas, report 20 people died in a shooting at an area Walmart store Saturday morning. Earlier in the day, officials walked back their multi-shooter and gang-related terrorism statements. Officials say one suspect is in custody. El Paso police called an alleged manifesto a “potential nexus to a hate crime.”
BREAKING: Active shooter reported near Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso​
720 people are talking about this

UPDATE 8:20 p.m.: It appears people in El Paso are calling people saying they are from the medical examiners office making death notifications. El Paso police warn this is not occurring.
The Medical Examiners office is not making notifications via telephone. Any calls asserting such are FALSE​
334 people are talking about this

UPDATE 7:55 p.m.: The New York Times reports that the FBI is investigating the motivation behind the El Paso Walmart shooting to determine if it is a hate crime, another federal crime, or an act of domestic terrorism.

UPDATE 7:30 p.m.: During a press conference at the scene of the shooting, Gov. Greg Abbott responded to a question about the alleged manifesto from the accused killer. Abbot responded that “Texas will aggressively prosecute this as capital murder and hate crime. Conduct like this, acts like this, crimes like this are not who and what Texas is and we will not tolerate it.”

Mayor Dee Margo pointed out this crime was allegedly committed by someone not from El Paso. No one in El Paso would have ever done anything like this, the mayor expressed saying he now has “twenty funerals to prepare for.”

State Rep. Cesar Blanco (D-El Paso) said he had just concluded a conversation with two families who are still waiting to find out what happened to their family member.

UPDATE 6:15 p.m.: Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said three Mexican nationals are among the twenty people killed.
Lamento los hechos ocurridos en El Paso, Texas, pueblo vecino y hermano de Ciudad Juárez y de nuestra nación. Envío mis condolencias a los familiares de las víctimas, tanto estadounidenses como mexicanos.​
La SRE y nuestro consulado están actuando y brindando apoyo.​
4,820 people are talking about this

UPDATE 5:40 p.m.: El Paso Police Chief Greg Allen told reporters Saturday evening that 20 people died and 26 were wounded in the attack on a Walmart in that city.

Chief Allen referenced a manifesto that is allegedly written by the shooter. He called it a “potential nexus to a hate crime,” but would not go further as he did not want to “step on fed’s toes.” The chief said they still “have to validate in certainty” that the manifesto belongs to the suspect.

Allen stated his officers arrested the suspect at an intersection near the Walmart. The shooting began at 10:39 El Paso time and officers were on the scene within six minutes.

Governor Abbott referenced the Santa Fe High School and Sutherland Springs shootings from last year. The governor said we must continue to do more with mental health issues.

UPDATE 4:3o p.m.: A KTSM NBC9 report contains an eyewitness video in which multiple gunshots can be heard. The person appears to be hiding underneath some type of shelving to avoid detection.

Governor Greg Abbott arrived in El Paso on Saturday evening and tweeted:
Now in the beautiful city of El Paso.​
Texans grieve today for the people of this wonderful place.​
We unite in support of all the victims.​
We thank First Responders for their swift action.​
We ask God to bind up the wounds of all who’ve been harmed.​
5,265 people are talking about this
Senator Ted Cruz tweeted:
My heart is with everyone in El Paso struck by this unspeakable evil. Heidi & I are praying for the victims & their families & are grateful for the first responders, local authorities & law enforcement working tirelessly to bring the perpetrator of this depraved act to justice.​
4,396 people are talking about this

Presidential candidates also weighed in on the tragic shooting, Breitbart News reported.

UPDATE 4:15 p.m.: Medical officials in El Paso report 13 adults and two children who arrived at the University Medical Center and 11 adults — 9 critical — at Del Sol Medical Center. KTSM reported.

UMC officials report one of their 13 patients died and one was released. The others remain in critical condition. Four people were immediately taken into surgery.

The two children, ages two and nine, were transported to El Paso Children’s Hospital, officials stated. Their condition has not been released.

The adult victims reportedly range in age from 35 to 82, Del Sol officials stated. Of the nine critical patients at Del Sol, three are reportedly in a life-threatening situation. Two patients are listed in stable condition.

UPDATE 3:30 p.m.: El Paso Police Department spokesman Sgt. Robert Gomez told reporters they took a white male in his early 20s into custody in connection with the shooting. He said they no longer believe there are any other shooters involved in the incident. He could not confirm the numbers of deaths or injuries. “No law enforcement personnel fired their weapons during this incident,” Gomez said.

Gomez advised there were between 1,000 and 3,000 people inside the Walmart store as back-to-school shopping is in full swing.

UPDATE 2:50 p.m.: El Paso police officials now walking back multiple-shooter and gang-related terrorism statements. “Don’t think it’s multiple shooters, but that could change,” KFOX14 reported.

UPDATE 2:30 p.m.: KFOX14 reports multiple victims transported to University Medical Center. Some were dead on arrival. El Paso Children’s Hospital received a 2-year-old and a 9-year-old child.

Police reportedly stopped a Honda sedan with a suspect that resembles a man seen on security video and in photos being distributed at the scene.

UPDATE 2:15 p.m.: President Donald Trump tweeted:
Terrible shootings in ElPaso, Texas. Reports are very bad, many killed. Working with State and Local authorities, and Law Enforcement. Spoke to Governor to pledge total support of Federal Government. God be with you all!​
49.1K people are talking about this

UPDATE 2:10 p.m.: KFOX14 is reporting that El Paso police officials are “somewhat walking back” the classification of the shooting as “gang-related terrorism.”

UPDATE 1:50 p.m.: KTSM released a screenshot of a security camera that appears to show the shooter entering the Walmart. The shooter is wearing ear protection and carrying a semi-automatic rifle.
Confirmed Photo of the shooter as he entered the Cielo Vista Walmart store. #EPShooting http://bit.ly/2OD2pDz
556 people are talking about this

UPDATE 1:20 p.m.: Texas Governor Greg Abbott called the shooting a “heinous and senseless act of violence.”

“Our hearts go out to the victims of this horrific shooting and to the entire community in this time of loss,” Governor Abbott wrote. “While no words can provide the solace needed for those impacted by this event, I ask that all Texans join Cecilia and me in offering our prayers for the victims and their families. The state of Texas and the Department of Public Safety are assisting the El Paso Police Department as they conduct their investigation. We have deployed troopers, special agents, Texas Rangers, tactical teams, and aircraft to the scene in a support role. The state of Texas will do everything it can to ensure justice is delivered to the perpetrators of this heinous act.”.

El Paso Mayor Dee Margo is saying there are three suspects in custody, KFOX14 reports.
Walmart officials responded to the shooting:

We're in shock over the tragic events at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, where store 2201 & club 6502 are located. We’re praying for the victims, the community & our associates, as well as the first responders. We’re working closely with law enforcement & will update as appropriate.​
9,266 people are talking about this

UPDATE 1:40 p.m.: KFOX14 reports the El Paso police department is calling Saturday’s mass-shooting at a Walmart “gang-related terrorism.”

UPDATE 1:15 p.m.: UNCONFIRMED REPORT from Texas Tribune Contributor Ivan Pierre Aguirre:
I am without words, filled with rage and overwhelmed with sadness.​
See Master, mentor, general, OB1 Kenobi's other Tweets

KFOX14 reports the shooting began outside the Walmart and the shooter continued firing inside the store. He then went to the nearby Dillards store.

UPDATE 1:10 p.m.: A spokesman for the El Paso Police Department said there is not an active shooter at this time but the scene has not been rendered safe. Comment made during a press conference. A “reunification center” has been set up at a nearby school. He stated they are working two separate crime scenes.

UPDATE 1:05 p.m.: KFOX14 reports two active shooters — one in custody — and at least ten fatalities. More ambulances are still arriving on the scene.

UPDATE 1:00 p.m.: The El Paso Sheriff’s Office reports multiple but unspecified fatalities but that there is no longer a threat in the area. One person has been arrested alive in connection with the shooting.

UPDATE 12:55 p.m.: Photo shows police helping blood-covered woman in the El Paso shooting.
· 10h
The El Paso Police Department says they've received reports of multiple shooters at the Cielo Vista Mall area https://twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157715543656423424 …
Warning: This video contains graphic content.​
Victims of the shooting in the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texas are transported and treated by emergency responders Saturday​
457 people are talking about this

UPDATE 12:50 p.m.: KTSM reports that El Paso Mayor Dee Margo confirmed three fatalities at the Cielo Vista Walmart.
BREAKING: Mayor Dee Margo just confirmed that there are fatalities involved in the Cielo Vista Walmart shooting. #EPShooting
WATCH LIVE: http://bit.ly/2M1ySkv
318 people are talking about this

UPDATE 12:40 p.m.: The El Paso Times reports a police officer saying that 18 adults and four children may have been killed. This number has not been confirmed. University Medical Center officials report receiving multiple victims from the shooting — no numbers available at this time.

Original Story Follows:
El Paso Police Department officers are responding to an active shooter situation at a Walmart store and the Cielo Vista Mall, according to a report by KVIA ABC7 in El Paso. The article claims police say there may be multiple shooters involved and warn the public to stay clear of the area.
Scene is still Active. We have multi reports of multiple shooters. Please avoid area police conducting search of a very large area. Media staging will be given when area is secure.​
7,135 people are talking about this

KTSM NBC9 reports 18 people may have been shot at the Walmart.
BREAKING: Our crew can confirm 18 people were shot or injured at the Walmart at Cielo Vista. We are working to get on air as we speak. http://bit.ly/2OD2pDz
2,876 people are talking about this

While local media reports multiple people being shot, no fatalities are reported at this time.

Photojournalist Jorge Salgado tweeted video from the scene showing police in tactical gear responding to the mall.
BREAKING: Police are advising everyone avoid the Cielo Vista area as an active shooter alert is in effect near the Cielo Vista Mall area #ElPaso #ElPasoShooting
768 people are talking about this

Before any details of the shooting are known, an apparent gun control activist wasted no time in mocking Texas over a mass shooting situation.

Kind of ironic for 2nd Amendment supporters to have a shooting in at #ElPaso Texas in Walmart in Cielo Vista Mall considering how proud the State is of their guns. Could do the #GunControlNow chant which does nothing. Or vote Democrat across the board in 2020 and change things.​
— JosephB (@canadajoe1) August 3, 2019

Images from KFox14 in El Paso show U.S. Border Patrol agents assisting local law enforcement officers. While a video apparently shot inside a store shows the chaotic scene of customers being evacuated and told to keep their “hands up!”
VIDEO: The scene inside the Cielo Vista Mall, adjacent to the Walmart Supercenter, El Paso, Texas. pic.twitter.com/RsuJGNWvmf #ElPaso #Texas #shooting
564 people are talking about this

The El Paso Times is also reporting police saying there are multiple shooters. Stores in the surrounding area are also being evacuated as a precaution.

Editor’s Note: This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior political news contributor for the Breitbart Texas-Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX and Facebook.

Lana Shadwick is a writer and legal analyst for Breitbart News. She is a trial lawyer who previously served as a prosecutor and associate judge in Texas. Shadwick can be reached at Lana@LanaShadwick.com.
Amazing how calm those two wounded people are after having been shot. I've seen tough dudes in the military crying out in pain from similar wounds...yet these two women are very calm and quiet (in all fairness, maybe being shot is comparable to giving birth...).

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I dunno if this is false flag or not. But for crying out loud the Vegas shooting got waaay to many oddities. Sandy hook is plenty peculiar. But Vegas cinch it for me