• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BREAKING: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Quoted for truth.

SOLUTION?

It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.

We don’t need gun control.

We need Democrat control.

Guns don’t kill people, Democrats do!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1565027494336.png

Fucking Zionists!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Probably a Bolshevik, Trump is a top tier Zionist. The battle of competing ideologies - that lead to the same outcome.
The Zionists control the Bolsheviks. It remains to be seen whether or not Trump is a Zionist. At this point I can't totally rule it out but, by the same token, all my chips are on Trump so I'll need to stick around for the ending! Many have made the mistake of claiming to know what's in Trump's head, proclaiming his demise and pointing to Trump's 'mistakes'; which ultimately prove to not be mistakes at all, turning instead into acts of brilliance against his enemies.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Zionists control the Bolsheviks. It remains to be seen whether or not Trump is a Zionist. At this point I can't totally rule it out but, by the same token, all my chips are on Trump so I'll need to stick around for the ending! Many have made the mistake of claiming to know what's in Trump's head, proclaiming his demise and pointing to Trump's 'mistakes'; which ultimately prove to not be mistakes at all, turning instead into acts of brilliance against his enemies.
If any of that is true, they sure are riding Trump's ass at every turn.

It's almost as if he's not bought and paid for by the usual suspects....

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is this confirmation of multiple shooters?

I just performed an image search for "Patrick Crusius" and received a mix of images with both faces.

OBVIOUSLY not the same person.

This one is getting stranger by the minute.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I just performed an image search for "Patrick Crusius" and received a mix of images with both faces.

I think they are testing the limits of how ludicrous their story can be and still have everyone (most people) believe it. This is what happens when all you do is sit around watching sitcoms and America's Got Talent. You lose the capability to think for yourself.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Just Bolshevik confusion, deflection and misinformation. It's what they do when they take over countries. Works every time and it will work here too. People are stupid and require 'direction'. Most can't think for themselves.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I think they are testing the limits of how ludicrous their story can be and still have everyone (most people) believe it. This is what happens when all you do is sit around watching sitcoms and America's Got Talent. You lose the capability to think for yourself.
People are stupid!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have a job, pays my bills, News Reports don't pay for anything I have

Priorities would dictate I would keep my job and not pay a lot of attention to that which doesn't support my life

How many other people, regular working people, can't keep up with much of this, if only because they're tired?

I believe we have the push-back we have because we have a society that allows for it, plenty of other countries lose their freedom and too often people love to blame them, the mules, the donkeys, those who spend time doing the work are now denigrated, because they can't keep up with the criminals, trained professional criminals...

wrong mantra iyam

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Very well, stated. I agree 100% there!

As I recall, people were proposing shooting people for illegally crossing the border, at the border itself. And, yes, I agree it's wrong, fear-based, and irrational in the kind of cases typical of the southern US border. However, I do think that is a different rational than going into a store or a festival and killing as many people as possible.

I'm watching for more details to emerge on these 3 stories. The Deep State is not beyond murdering innocent people in order to achieve an objective, which is why I linked the Wikipedia articles in my previous post.

Also, there could be hybrid scenarios, where The Deep State identifies nutcases, and then encourages, or otherwise assists them in carrying out the event. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe in the original World Trade Center bombing that the FBI either provided the guy with the bomb, or explained to him how to make it.
Granted, there are many conceivably possible explanations and coercive States have done much worse.
Still, one of those many possibilities is that one of those who fantasize about killing certain groups of people (whether it's illegal aliens immigrants, blacks browns, whites pinks, banksters jews, the rich or the Roths) finally went and did just what so many keep shouting someone ought to do.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I'm skeptical about everything I see in the news.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm skeptical about everything I see in the news.
Just think about the inextricable link between CIA (DS) and MSM.

Now think about all the Bogus Banner operations perpetrated and propagated by the same cabal.

Rinse. Repeat. Regurgitate.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Five simple questions that blow apart the official fake news narrative about the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting
Saturday, August 03, 2019 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The official news narrative about the El Paso WalMart mass shooting is largely fabricated. Even though the violence was real, and people were really shot and killed, the narrative surrounding the tragedy is almost all fiction.

Five huge questions are screaming out for real answers:

#1) If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?

#2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”

#3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)

#4) How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.

#5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his “mission” and be taken into custody after surrendering to police. It wasn’t a suicide mission at all. Eighteen months from now, the world will have forgotten the name of the shooter, and the media will never report anything about him again. (He will likely be relocated under the witness protection program, living under a new identity after having completed his “mission” for the deep state.)

BONUS QUESTION: If you hate illegals and want to protect America, why would you mass murder Americans shopping in an American store? Wouldn’t you theoretically want to target illegal aliens if that’s who you want to destroy? Nearly all the people who were shot were Americans. It makes no sense to hate illegals and then turn around and mass murder Americans.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from “Democrat” to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower? Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being “domestic terrorists.” This is Orwellian-level psyop stuff being run on the entire nation…

In summary, the official narrative doesn’t add up. In fact, it’s all a “staged violence” event which combines real violence with a fake narrative to achieve a specific political purpose. In this case, the goal is the complete disarmament of the American people, blaming Trump for everything and positioning illegals as “victims” of a mass shooting when, in reality, it was Americans who were actually shot.

Watch this exclusive Brighteon video for more:

Brighteon.com/6ce05594-5f11-440f-b71f-232e0cfa168c

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Five simple questions that blow apart the official fake news narrative about the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting

(Natural News) The official news narrative about the El Paso WalMart mass shooting is largely fabricated. Even though the violence was real, and people were really shot and killed, the narrative surrounding the tragedy is almost all fiction.

#1) If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?

#2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”

#3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)

#4) How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.

#5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his “mission” and be taken into custody after surrendering to police. It wasn’t a suicide mission at all. Eighteen months from now, the world will have forgotten the name of the shooter, and the media will never report anything about him again. (He will likely be relocated under the witness protection program, living under a new identity after having completed his “mission” for the deep state.)

BONUS QUESTION: If you hate illegals and want to protect America, why would you mass murder Americans shopping in an American store? Wouldn’t you theoretically want to target illegal aliens if that’s who you want to destroy? Nearly all the people who were shot were Americans. It makes no sense to hate illegals and then turn around and mass murder Americans.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from “Democrat” to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower? Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being “domestic terrorists.” This is Orwellian-level psyop stuff being run on the entire nation…

In summary, the official narrative doesn’t add up. In fact, it’s all a “staged violence” event which combines real violence with a fake narrative to achieve a specific political purpose. In this case, the goal is the complete disarmament of the American people, blaming Trump for everything and positioning illegals as “victims” of a mass shooting when, in reality, it was Americans who were actually shot.

Regarding #4, they probably include everyone who was injured (falls, bumps, bruises, scratches) as "wounded" so that number could very well be a valid number with a single 30-rd magazine.

A similar thing is when someone shovelling snow has a fatal heart attack, their death is included in the statistics for a blizzard.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

They'll be bulldozing the building next, just like Sandy Hook and 9/11. Get in there under armed guard and destroy the evidence....and we all simply sit back and let them. It's a repeatable process. Works well for the cabal! There's nothing we can do but ask questions they simply ignore. There's no accountability in America....not any more!

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Still, one of those many possibilities is that one of those who fantasize about killing certain groups of people (whether it's illegal aliens immigrants, blacks browns, whites pinks, banksters jews, the rich or the Roths) finally went and did just what so many keep shouting someone ought to do.
Totally agree about that.

Just out of curiosity, how do you explain Thecrensh's post #140? You have to admit, that's pretty damn strange!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Totally agree about that.

Just out of curiosity, how do you explain Thecrensh's post #140? You have to admit, that's pretty damn strange!
The same as the BBC reporting WTC 7 collapsed with the building clearly still sanding in the background 20 minutes before it actually did! Nothing came of that either!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1565182282277.png

1565182484893.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals — Not Trump! — That Triggered His Mass Shooting
By Staff Writer
-
August 6, 2019

by Jim Hoft
August 6, 2019

This morning at 7:30 AM (Phoenix time) former FBI Agent Steve Hooper joined radio host Mike Broomhead on the Mike Broomhead Show on KFYI 550 AM 6-10AM).

Steve Hooper is a 30 year veteran of the FBI. Hooper said the El Paso shooter, during interviews, says he was triggered after watching the DNC debate where all the candidates raised their hands to provide “health insurance” to illegal immigrants.

It was the insanity at the Democrat Presidential debates that triggered the shooter, not Trump’s language.

Here is the audio from the Mike Broomhead Show this morning.

STEVE HOOPER: WHEN THE MOST RECENT DEBATE WHEN THEY ALL SAID FREE HEALTHCARE, THEY ALL RAISED THEIR HANDS. THAT’S WHAT PUSHED HIM OVER THE EDGE. HE FELT HE WAS JUSTIFIED. HE FELT HE RAN OUT OF ALTERNATIVES.​

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Speaking of being skeptical...here is a video allegedly showing the news talking about the El Paso shooting BEFORE it happened...and they even say "that hasn't happened yet"...

I read the twitter post before it was deleted, one of the last posters said it was BS. Reporter was talking about the sheriff or fbi press conference that was supposed to happen at 3:00 while 2:37 was on the screen. That was what hadn't happened yet. Shooting was in the morning.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
aaaaaand BOOM!

Mother of El Paso shooter called cops BEFORE the massacre because she was worried about her son owning an AK-47
  • Patrick Crusius' mother contacted police before the El Paso shooting because she was concerned about an 'AK' style assault rifle that he owned
  • She was told that because he was 21, he was legally allowed to purchase a gun
  • His mother didn't identify herself or her son during the call and police did not ask for any other information before the call finished
  • Crusius has been charged with capital murder in state court for the massacre, which killed 22 people and injured more than two dozen
By ASSOCIATED PRESS and LEAH MCDONALD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 21:34 EDT, 7 August 2019 | UPDATED: 08:32 EDT, 8 August 2019

An attorney for the family of the man charged in the El Paso Walmart shooting rampage says the man's mother contacted police weeks before the rampage out of concern that her son had a rifle.

Attorney Chris Ayres told CNN that the call was made to police in Allen, a Dallas suburb, by the mother of Patrick Crusius, 21.

He and fellow attorney R. Jack Ayres also said the mother didn't identify herself or her son in the call.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
IMO
Both of these shootings were planned and perpetrated by the DEEP STATE/CIA/Democrats in order to cause Comgress to enact gun control and eventually, gun confiscation legislation, and therefore decimate everyone's 2nd Amendment rights.
Most here know about MK Ultra mind control program and these back to back shootings fit that program to a T, But I think, by deploying two of these programmed killers, back to back, they have overplayed their hand. It's so damn obvious, that if people were not actually killed, it would be laughable.
We cannot allow them to get away with it.
AWD
Looks like Barr wanted this to happen. Looks planned.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
1565287407629.png
Cielo Mall/Cielo Drive?

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the end of innocence and the start of Americana Paranoia.

I personally detest 'conspiracy theory' and the fringe crackpots associated with the movement.

Just the facts, mam. If we could just stick to the facts each of us can make up our own minds, no anonymous leaders need apply, thank you.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Must be on to something if Kweef keeps showing up and Krop Dusting the thread.

Maybe he should change his screen name to Keeyu.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Duck, I understand the level of shock in realizing things are much different than one thought. Epiphanies are not always pleasant. Barr is not on our side. Here's a thread started a few weeks ago, before the shootings, that discusses Barr's recent call to end the 4th Amendment, and his statement that horrific events would be used as a catalyst.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/false-flag-planned-in-order-to-end-4th-amendment.287519/