• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BREAKING! FBI just got sued

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Derilection of duty mayhaps...?

BREAKING! FBI just got sued

What a day it’s been for the FBI. As we reported earlier, FBI Director James Comey announced, to the shock of many, that the agency has reopened its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email scandal.

And keeping with the theme of the Democrat presidential nominee’s criminal activity, today our friends at Judicial Watch sued the FBI after the law enforcement agency ignored a Freedom of Information Act request for records related to the Hillary email investigation.

Yeah, turns out the “most transparent administration” in history doesn’t actually believe in Freedom of Information — especially when it’s got something to hide. Which is often.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...clinton-loretta-lynch-meeting/article/2605864

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If they indict her before the election, what would that mean ?
Yeah, noth'n, I know !!!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The FBI is crooked, way out of line, and not to be trusted....just like most of Obama's .gov. Anything or anyone tied to Obama or Hillary is finally turning to sh!t, may Justice be served.
Don't judge good men by a few 'leaders'. The men in the FBI are not Hillary or Obama guys. Comey was compromised...don't blame it on everyone in the organization. Of all the others, I expect the FBI to become righteous the quickest in the wake of this tyranny.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The way I see it, and I hope I am wrong, is that there will be a late breaking news announcement that the new FBI investigation clears her of any and all criminal activities. A bombshell to help her get elected.
I hope I am wrong but anymore I feel cynical and mistrusting of anything these days.
But hey...that's why many of us invest in hard metals

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
TPTB don't care if it's Kaine putting UN worshiping constitution hating Marxists on the supreme court. They just need a D victory and may well toss her overboard with a huge severance package and let Kaine go crazy with the cheez wiz for 4 years.

I wouldn't put it past Comey to come out the day before election on every news outlet and clear her once again of any wrongdoing. Obviously someone has gotten to him for him to reopen it ....but which side.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think there is something there. I think they got her and are letting her sweat it out to see if she runs or does something.