• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BREAKING: John Kerry Asked to SILENCE Assange

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
The truth must really be the truth if they're going to such lengths to silence it....

BREAKING: John Kerry Asked to SILENCE Assange

AUTHOR JOHN TRENT

12 hours ago

WikiLeaks is accusing Secretary of State and former Democratic Senator John Kerry of trying to silence Julian Assange.

In a tweet released moments ago, WikiLeaks says multiple US sources told them that John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton docs during FARC peace negotiations.

http://www.tmn.today/2016/10/breaking-john-kerry-asked-to-silence-assange/

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I recall Assange during an interview answering the question regarding partisan politics, why he appeared to be supporting Trump, and he answered that he is not taking sides.
He said that he has released docs relating to Trump, but the docs relating to HRC are the ones displaying blatant, pervasive criminal activities.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They can't silence it. I just wonder if Assange has all the goods. All this stuff has not really connected Killton directly with anything. I'm hoping his releases go nuclear or this has been a wasted exercise

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Do you think the left would be outraged if Kerry asked for the internet to be cut off at the NY Times ?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He needs to get to the Russian embassy. Putin will set him up with some WiFi.

1984 - Boot meet face.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wikileaks has never been found to provide untrue leaks. Never been proven to alter anything. Notice only email recipients never deny authenticity only stolen emails. Why would assange need info from russia. He was doing leaks before Russia ever got into if nothing else He probably taught others like Snowden how to report corruption. This country has never provided proof Russia is involved only accusations. My take to the press is Prove your accusations and same for this government. Prove it !If you cannot keep your damn mouth shut before someone challenges you.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I believe he has 2/3 default drops that will be done in the event he is silenced, he knew the US and the media would be out to get him.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Twitter down today along with many other sites. Looks like a .gov