• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Breaking: Maniac In Gas Mask Goes On Shooting Spree At Flordia High School

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS: 'Heavily armed' gunman shoots 'at least 50' at Florida high school after shooter wearing 'gas mask' goes on the rampage as SWAT responds to 'ongoing situation' and pupils told to barricade inside
  • Police are responding to the incident at Majory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida
  • Video showed at least five people being treated by paramedics at the scene, but as many as 50 were hurt
  • Students were led away from the school which has been placed on lockdown

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392559/Multiple-victims-Florida-school-shooting.html#ixzz577KI04Ez
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And the NSA mess gets wiped off the headline.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Parkland is a very nice town with lots of wealthy families. I would have expected it more from my alma mater located in the ghetto.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Must be an imported democrat... from outside of Parkland....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school': Trump offers prayers and condolences to victims of mass school shooting in Florida
  • At least three people are dead after a shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida
  • Another 50 were injured when the 'heavily armed gunman wearing a gas mask opened fire at 2pm
  • President Trump tweeted out his condolences Wednesday afternoon
  • 'No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school'
  • Some students barricaded themselves inside their classrooms while others were seen sprinting away from the school as police and SWAT teams swarmed the building
  • The White House cancelled a scheduled press briefing after the shooting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392745/Trump-tweets-prayers-Florida-school-shooting.html#ixzz577eVbgn2

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
And the NSA mess gets wiped off the headline.
Three injured and three are in custody after SUV tries to ram gate at National Security Agency and is stopped by police officers who shot at its windshield
  • The shooting happened outside the NSA'S HQ in Maryland on Wednesday
  • The SUV had three people inside when it tried to ram the gates of the HQ
  • Police officers who were standing guard shot at its windshield and it crashed
  • The SUV's driver, a civilian and a cop all suffered injuries but were not shot
  • The two others in the car are now in custody and the driver remains in hospital
  • Police do not yet know what their motive was but they say it is unlikely it was terrorism

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5391051/One-shot-near-U-S-National-Security-Agency-one-custody-media.html#ixzz577f0WgYv

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There was some firearm legislation being voted on this week out west also......... Anything to get a foot hold.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My two nieces go to that school. I just got word that they are safe but were in the building where the shooting occurred. Both just got home now. Both are still in a state of shock. We're still getting information as it comes in. I'm just glad that both of them were smart, kept their cool and avoided the situation as much as possible.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My two nieces go to that school. I just got word that they are safe but were in the building where the shooting occurred. Both just got home now. Both are still in a state of shock. We're still getting information as it comes in. I'm just glad that both of them were smart, kept their cool and avoided the situation as much as possible.
Superb! Great news!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The shooter had previously threatened the school, why was he walking loose??
Yeah! I was thinking the same thing. He was known trouble for quite a while from what I heard from my family. How much you want to bet the kid had a long history of being on anti-depressants and episode after episode of issues.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Fantastic!!!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Probably won't hear any details for a day or two from my nieces. Have to let my brother and the rest of the family catch up, settle down and let the kids decompress and cope with what they experienced and saw. I'll post anything that is not covered in the press as soon as I hear about it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Suspect, Nikolas Cruz, in custody in Parkland school shooting in Florida today

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. --
Seventeen people were killed and multiple people were injured when a former student opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida on Wednesday, prompting a massive police response and manhunt as frightened students hid in their classrooms. Police identified the suspect as Nikolas Cruz, 19, a former student who was taken into custody about an hour after shooting began.

"It's catastrophic, there really are no words," Sheriff Scott Israel said.

A law enforcement source briefed on the shooting said the suspect appears to have pulled the school fire alarm, causing chaos, and then started shooting, reports CBS News news senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

The suspect, who had "at one time" attended the school but was no longer enrolled, was taken into custody without incident off campus, Israel said. He had been expelled for disciplinary reasons, and had at least one rifle and multiple magazines when he was taken into custody about an hour after the shooting started.

Cruz was seen being taken into custody before being placed on a stretcher and transported in an ambulance to the hospital. Doctors said he was treated and released to police.

Police appear to take a man into custody outside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018.

WFOR-TV
Broward County Schools superintendent Robert Runcie called it a "horrific situation."

"It's just a heartbreaking tragedy," Runcie said.

Runcie said the shooter entered the school during dismissal. Israel said the shooter was outside and inside the school at various times. Runcie said there was no warning or threats made before the incident.

Some of the current students told authorities they knew the suspect, Milton reports. Student Brandon Minoff, speaking with CBSN, said he had had classes with Cruz. Minoff described the suspect as a "strange kid."

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wonder if he was in the military brain washed then let loose on society like the church killer last year that everyone forgot about

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Was watching the news feeds and they had some kid on and or was it the woman...?... hum, one of them started to blurb out the name and they turned down the audio feed.

Sad, all I expected was breakfast at noon not a mass shooting, so I drank my beer in disgust.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shocking Instagram posts of 'troubled' school shooter reveal his twisted passion for guns, violence and hurting animals - as Florida students ALL feared he would 'shoot the place up'
  • Former student Nikolas Cruz, 19, was arrested after opening fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on Wednesday
  • Broward Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that 17 people had been killed and up to 50 more injured
  • Cruz was armed with at least one AR-15 rifle and had 'multiple magazines' when he stormed the school
  • The teenager had been expelled from the school last year for unknown 'disciplinary reasons'
  • Traumatized students said that once they heard reports of a mass shooting at the school they knew it would be Cruz, while one teacher said he had been identified as a potential threat to his classmates last year
  • Some students barricaded themselves inside their classrooms while others were seen sprinting away from the school as police and SWAT teams swarmed the building
  • A student who claims to know Cruz said the suspected gunman was a 'troubled kid' and obsessed with guns

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5393601/Instagram-school-shooters-guns-violence-hurting-animals.html#ixzz578eJeRSw

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Registered Democrat... if we could only ban guns from the wacky left....
Timing is everything.......

Tomorrow, the Oregon House of Representatives will vote on House Bill 4145. This bill would greatly expand classes of citizens prohibited from possessing firearms. Please contact your state legislators and urge them to oppose HB 4145! Click the 'Take Action' button below to contact your Representative.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Timing is everything.......

Tomorrow, the Oregon House of Representatives will vote on House Bill 4145. This bill would greatly expand classes of citizens prohibited from possessing firearms. Please contact your state legislators and urge them to oppose HB 4145! Click the 'Take Action' button below to contact your Representative.
It does not matter. I tried talking to a house guy about the last gun bill and was told "well then don't elect them." These F'sticks are stuuupid. Thing is and the reason I called him is I get his little newspaper-E-mail thingy and nothing was ever mentioned in it. So that IS WHY I CALLED HIM on July the fourth twenty seventeen. I know...but dam it when you or some one is hired to do a job and they keep it a sudo-secret then they are not to be trusted and I might as well do the job myself/yourself.

I suppose it is the price of living today.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let me preface this by saying the 19yr old is scum that needs disposed of by mid night Friday....

The indoctrination campaign is working....almost every student interviewed has commented that because he shot guns,liked guns,posted pics of guns, talked about hunting regularly that he was obviously bad and needed feared....yes he was other things...but everyone of those students focused on guns and he noting being bad.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Let me preface this by saying the 19yr old is scum that needs disposed of by mid night Friday....

The indoctrination campaign is working....almost every student interviewed has commented that because he shot guns,liked guns,posted pics of guns, talked about hunting regularly that he was obviously bad and needed feared....yes he was other things...but everyone of those students focused on guns and he noting being bad.
If those students had guns of their own perhaps they wouldn't feel so scared!

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"There were rumors going around the school that there was going to be a fake shooting."

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Time for our country to take a look in the mirror': Student saved by heroic janitor makes impassioned plea for change to the nation's gun laws after Florida shooting
  • Senior David Hogg, 18, was in his AP Environmental Science class when he heard a gunshot ring out at around 2.30pm
  • He was running with a group of other students when a janitor stopped them and took them into a cooking class
  • 'Because of those heroic actions, in 30 seconds she saved my life and easily 40 others there,' he said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5395765/Student-demands-authorities-prevent-school-shootings.html#ixzz57BqqRtBw

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Hero football coach died after using his body to shield students from gunfire during Florida massacre that killed 17
  • Aaron Feis said to have jumped in front of students and took several bullets
  • Nikolas Cruz, 19, killed 17 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland
  • The football team confirmed that Feis was among the victims of the shooting
  • Feis 'died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories', said team

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5394603/Football-coach-shielded-students-Florida-massacre.html#ixzz57BrOqdgR

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
PICTURED: Beloved track coach and teenage girl are named among the 17 tragic victims of Florida high school massacre as many more fight for their lives in hospital
  • Chris Hixon, 49, was Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School's athletic director
  • Pupil Jaime Guttenburg also identified as victim of shooting in Parkland, Florida
  • They were killed when Nikolas Cruz went on rampage on Wednesday afternoon
  • Another coach, Aaron Feis, died during shooting and had been protecting students from the attack
  • Geography teacher Scott Beigel, 35, was also killed trying to protect students
  • Police confirmed that 17 people had been killed and dozens more were injured
  • Cruz, 19, was armed with at least one AR-15 rifle and had 'multiple magazines'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5393919/First-victim-Florida-high-school-massacre-pictured.html#ixzz57BrXSiFR

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'End Gun Violence': NBA rookie - and son of a school teacher - who grew up in Connecticut during the Sandy Hook massacre pens support for gun control on his sneakers hours after Florida shooting
  • Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell penned 'Pray for Parkland' and 'End Gun Violence' on his shoes before Wednesday's win over the Phoenix Suns
  • The 21-year-old rookie is the son of a nursery school teacher and he grew up in Connecticut at the time of the Sandy Hook massacre that resulted in 28 deaths
  • Mitchell: 'There's a lot of so-called awareness... but there's nothing being done'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5395667/Jazz-rookie-voices-support-gun-control-shooting.html#ixzz57BruhMUH

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
As if we couldn't F'up the next generation anymore, we have them rounded up in one spot totally unprotected and announce to all the crazies that they're unprotected.

Meanwhile, all the stupid liberals want to do is make them more unprotected.

My head hurts almost as much as my heart.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Geography teacher Scott Beigel, 35, was also killed trying to protect students
How did he try to protect them? Did he say "stop" or did he fight / shoot back?