• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

BREAKING NEWS......Fauci in really deep poop

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well no shit shirlock. Even the sheeple know this...

because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies,” according to the report.

:dduck: :dduck:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why is the sign on the front of Wuhan Lab written in English, The city is Chinese...
1622859125083.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why doesn't this pass the sniff test?

on the surface it seems like another case of telling the people what they want to hear.

I guess anything for ad revenue.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
on the surface it seems like another case of telling the people what they want to hear.

I guess anything for ad revenue.

Could be. We'll see.

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The Jesuits are throwing Fauci under the bus.

It‘s how the order rolls when ops don’t achieve the goals and go sideways.

Many such cases.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why is the sign on the front of Wuhan Lab written in English, The city is Chinese...
View attachment 212838
Commonly done over there. Standard -- no tomfoolery there. Foreigners -- with money -- get to read their own language. (*snork*) LATE EDIT ADD: It somehow pleases me that nowhere in China or Japan will you find any sign in French***

While I useta speak Mandarin pretty well, reading was difficult... In that writing above, I can make out one fargin concept/word: "school".

***The only French I know is "oui" <-- that means "us". I was in a Paris restaurant with my Scottish Witch, and there were some interesting-looking things on the menu that I couldn't figure out. So I politely asked the waiter if he could tell me what it was.

His answer: "You should not be so provincial. You should learn French."

I destroyed his froggy ass by replying: "Very few people on this planet speak French. I speak English, Mandarin, and Tagalog. Which do you want to use... or do you want to curl up in your provincial creche?"

The guy all but fell to his knees is sudden, total politeness.

He's lucky -- since he did not have a word of Mandarin, I smiled, nodded, and politely said (in Mandarin):

"You one-nut monkey-exploring dog fucker, your mother is a pig-headed (zhu-tow) dog-fart (go-pee) who would have done better to give birth to a piece of barbecue pork." <-- If you are a Chinese, the song
"Everybody was kung-fu fighting" would be great background music resulting.

So when you see sumbody you want to diss without them knowing, just slip on a smile when you point and say: Shr zhu-toe go pee.