• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Multiple people are dead, including several children, after an "active shooter" incident at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Multiple sources told ABC News the suspect is dead.

Uvalde Memorial Hospital has confirmed to ABC News that two children died from presumed gunshot injuries in the incident.

Additionally, 13 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident, the hospital said. Two patients were transferred to San Antonio for treatment, while a third was pending transfer, the hospital said. A 45-year-old was also hospitalized after getting grazed by a bullet, the hospital said.

PHOTO: Children get on a school bus as law enforcement personnel guard the scene of a suspected shooting near Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022.

Children get on a school bus as law enforcement personnel guard the scene of a suspected shooting near Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022.
Marco Bello/Reuters
University Health in San Antonio said it had two patients from the shooting incident -- a child and an adult. The hospital said the adult -- a 66-year-old woman -- is in critical condition. It did not have an update yet on the condition of the child.

PHOTO: Law enforcement personnel guard the scene of a suspected shooting near Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022.

Law enforcement personnel guard the scene of a suspected shooting near Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The article says 2 peeps died. the title doesnt match.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Listen to ABC News Live in original link

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My opinion, there will be more. The Rat party is way behind in the polls, so they need to gin up fervor for all their big issues, including abortion and guns, as well as race. So, check, check and check. They will need people all upset, very distraught and in the streets. God only knows what will come next. Maybe they’ll have another “white supremicist” shoot up an LGBTQXYZ rally, somewhere and then he’ll head over to a black street party and take some folks out. Yep. I’m that cynical.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
My opinion, there will be more. The Rat party is way behind in the polls, so they need to gin up fervor for all their big issues, including abortion and guns, as well as race. So, check, check and check. They will need people all upset, very distraught and in the streets. God only knows what will come next. Maybe they’ll have another “white supremicist” shoot up an LGBTQXYZ rally, somewhere and then he’ll head over to a black street party and take some folks out. Yep. I’m that cynical.
Given what we have seen already the dims will go scorched earth

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I they catch him they can get one of those cops to sit on him. That will do him in for sure.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Officials believe this started as a domestic dispute where he killed his grandmother and fled to the school.

13 others being attended to in local hospital.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Que the "We have to DO SOMETHING" even if it's wrong crowd....

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"allegedly"

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Que the "We have to DO SOMETHING" even if it's wrong crowd....
Some questions to ask:
1. Was the shooter on anti-depressents?
2. Did any of the firearms come across the wide open US-Mexican Border?
3. Keeping firearms in the hands of civilians is helping the Ukranians? Right?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let me guess… long term user of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) with a known history of antisocial behaviors and well known to authorities.

All that is missing are the photos of monster with sanpaku eyes. I’m sure they will be posted soon.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It was one of them amish.

Fucker looks like an HBRLTQ to me.

Fag shot his own Grandma, she must have disapproved of his taking it from behind.
The media will blame "White Supremacy"

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
18 students 2 adults (1 is the perp).

This bull shit needs to end. The people that are perpetrating these attacks on INNOCENT people (children) are sick.

This is not a gun thing, anyone that tells you that it is, is full of SH!T.

This is a mental health issue, and the problem that you have is that the people that have the issues do not readily identify themselves. Some do, but the law enforcement community seems to let them slip through the cracks.

I truly believe that the people that have been elected to represent we the citizens of the United States in DC are in violation of their oath of office, they do not defend the Constitution, they attempt to weaken it at every opportunity. IF they violate their oath of office, they need to face the full force of the law for their attack on the foundation this country was founded on.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There ought to be numerous armed adults in these public schools. This would stop right now. I home school my kid, and I never leave the house w him or his mom unless im loaded for bear. To walmart, the grocery store, trips, dr visits, church, wherever we go, you bet.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There ought to be numerous armed adults in these public schools. This would stop right now. I home school my kid, and I never leave the house w him or his mom unless im loaded for bear. To walmart, the grocery store, trips, dr visits, church, wherever we go, you bet.
Amen, you have to take personal responsibility for your safety and the safety of loved ones. An armed society is a polite society.

The left in this country believes that taking away guns from law abiding citizens will solve the problem. F'ck!ng idiots.

Then I guess this country needs to take away all alcohol to stop drunk drivers.

Safety Facts
DEATHS FROM DRUNK-DRIVING CRASHES IN 2020 from NHTSA.

Between 2009 and 2020, 1,363 people in the United States were killed and 947 more were wounded in 240 mass shootings. (Everytown.com)

Almost 10X the number of people that have died from drunk drivers compared to mass shootings, and that is gun shooting over 10 years, drunk drivers killed that many in a year.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
18 students 2 adults (1 is the perp).

This bull shit needs to end. The people that are perpetrating these attacks on INNOCENT people (children) are sick.

This is not a gun thing, anyone that tells you that it is, is full of SH!T.

This is a mental health issue, and the problem that you have is that the people that have the issues do not readily identify themselves. Some do, but the law enforcement community seems to let them slip through the cracks.

I truly believe that the people that have been elected to represent we the citizens of the United States in DC are in violation of their oath of office, they do not defend the Constitution, they attempt to weaken it at every opportunity. IF they violate their oath of office, they need to face the full force of the law for their attack on the foundation this country was founded on.

So far 18kids...1 teacher.... 1 perp....off site his grandmother 1... so it seems 21total so far.......its the guns fault....

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So far 18kids...1 teacher.... 1 perp....off site his grandmother 1... so it seems 21total so far
Sounds a lot like your typical Saturday night in Chicongo

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It was one of them amish.

Fucker looks like an HBRLTQ to me.

I should do a news letter. Then, I could afford better liquor to unlock my third eye.

And the wife says I have no commercial value.

c'mon man............

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Its a guy in a dress man.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653440791709.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think we all knew they wanted to go for the guns this time. We have an 18 yr old tranny who was obviously mentally ill but not a word about how he got guns or was even allowed to buy guns. All the guns fault as usual.

Look at all the shit they are getting away with in other countries. Step 1, get rid of the guns. I do find it ironic that the guy calling for tougher gun laws is also the guy who called out 25,000 armed national guard to protect him during his inauguration that no one showed up to. Most popular president ever my ass.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think we all knew they wanted to go for the guns this time. We have an 18 yr old tranny who was obviously mentally ill but not a word about how he got guns or was even allowed to buy guns. All the guns fault as usual.

Look at all the shit they are getting away with in other countries. Step 1, get rid of the guns. I do find it ironic that the guy calling for tougher gun laws is also the guy who called out 25,000 armed national guard to protect him during his inauguration that no one showed up to. Most popular president ever my ass.
The first step is just to ignore those guys. They suck.

All they want is your money, the cry boys would say they want your life.

:don't know:

personally, id call it a global depopulation event.

Never trust the amish. they dont have electricity, but they are tricky.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
The Texas shooter violated a multiplicity of gun laws. The suggestion that more gun laws would have prevented this act of unspeakable evil is unsupported, and the implication that those who oppose such laws are somehow in favor of mass shootings is morally reprehensible.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

A lot of the dead voters that filled out ballots for him were probably killed by all those evil guns.

Last edited: