• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I love watching these citizen journalists / first amendment auditors

Watching a guy last night instead of name and badge number he kept yelling at them “what’s your name and vagina number”

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
video at link -- mother that went into the skool while the shooting was going on

She said that when she went in, she could hear gunshots and got right by the room the shooter was in and There was not a SINGLE COP anywhere in the school. This means they lied about having a hit squad in there, they had no one in there at all. Obviously the "shooter" still did not need to be real and it could have been acted with blanks (that's what I think) but this testimony totally destroys EVERYTHING anyway.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It sounds like she went in twice! Stated no police inside.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You do realize we really only need a couple of forums. Most EVERYTHING fits under politics / corruption.

1654390478856.png

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
more strangeness

Funeral home worker claims police STOPPED him from saving kids during Texas school shooting and reveals he tried to help gunman out of car crash until he spotted rifle and his 'evil look'​

• Cody Briseno said he and a co-worker were about eight to 10 feet from where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos crashed his pick-up truck in a ditch
  • Initially, he said, he offered to help the teenager, but when he saw that Ramos had an AR-15 and was heading toward the school, he decided to run over
  • As he ran, he said, a cop a cop asked him where he was going, and he said he was going in to 'stop' Ramos, who had entered the school from an unlocked door
  • The cop then reportedly told him to stay back and shut up
  • Ever since, Briseno says he has felt guilty as he had to bury the 19 children and two teachers at his funeral home
  • The Texas Department of Public Safety is now investigating the police response to the shooting on May 24
By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:26 EDT, 5 June 2022 | Updated: 16:03 EDT, 5 June 2022

An Uvalde funeral worker rushed toward Robb Elementary School after seeing a gunman enter the building - but said cops prevented him from interfering.
Cody Briseno said he and a co-worker were about eight to 10 feet away from where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos crashed his pick-up truck in a ditch on May 24, and he initially sought to offer the teenager help.
But as he realized Ramos had an AR-15 rifle and had an 'evil look' while walking towards the elementary school, Briseno said he decided to run over - watching Ramos enter the building through an unlocked door.

As he ran over to the school, though, Briseno said, a cop asked him where he was going.
'I'm going in and try to stop them,' Briseno remembers telling the officer. 'I told him that [Ramos is] already inside the school.'
But the cop told him to stay back and shut up, NBC News reports.
Briseno did not specify which department the officer worked for.
Cody Briseno said he tried to run toward Robb Elementary School after he saw 18-year-old Salvador Ramos go inside with an AR-15 but was stopped by an unnamed police officer

Cody Briseno said he tried to run toward Robb Elementary School after he saw 18-year-old Salvador Ramos go inside with an AR-15 but was stopped by an unnamed police officer
Briseno said he and a coworker saw Ramos crash his pick-up truck into a ditch outside of the school and initially offered to help the teen

Briseno said he and a coworker saw Ramos crash his pick-up truck into a ditch outside of the school and initially offered to help the teen
He has since had to bury some of the 19 children and two adults who died in the massacre, as an employee of Hillcrest Memorial Funeral Home

He has since had to bury some of the 19 children and two adults who died in the massacre, as an employee of Hillcrest Memorial Funeral Home

Briseno said he and a coworker were outside when they saw Ramos crash a black pick-up truck that morning.

'I see him crawling out the passenger window,' Briseno recounted to NBC News. 'I tell him, "Hey man, are you OK? Are you alright?"'

Salvador Ramos, 18, (pictured) stormed Robb Elementary School on May 24 and was inside the school building for 77 minutes before police reached the locked door with a key and killed him

Salvador Ramos, 18, (pictured) stormed Robb Elementary School on May 24 and was inside the school building for 77 minutes before police reached the locked door with a key and killed him
But as he was offering help, Briseno said, Ramos turned back to his truck, from where he pulled out an AR-15 assault rifle.

'At that moment, he looks back at me with this evil look, and I see that rifle,' Briseno said, adding that he then warned his co-worker that Ramos has a gun.

They both took off running, when Briseno fell and saw Ramos attaching a magazine to his rifle, he said.

'He was shooting at both of us,' Briseno said. ' I could just hear ricochet.

'He was aiming that barrel right at me and my coworker.'

At that point, Briseno said he called his wife to bring him his own gun as he charged toward Robb Elementary School, where he was eventually stopped.

Ever since, Briseno said, he has felt guilty as he has had to bury some of the 19 children and two teachers at Hillcrest Funeral Home - which is directly across the street from Robb Elementary School.

'My intention was to stop him, and I feel guilty, man, because I couldn't stop him,' he told NBC News.

'It always plays in my head,' Briseno said, when 'I loaded those caskets down.'

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
more strangeness

Funeral home worker claims police STOPPED him from saving kids during Texas school shooting and reveals he tried to help gunman out of car crash until he spotted rifle and his 'evil look'​

• Cody Briseno said he and a co-worker were about eight to 10 feet from where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos crashed his pick-up truck in a ditch
  • Initially, he said, he offered to help the teenager, but when he saw that Ramos had an AR-15 and was heading toward the school, he decided to run over
  • As he ran, he said, a cop a cop asked him where he was going, and he said he was going in to 'stop' Ramos, who had entered the school from an unlocked door
  • The cop then reportedly told him to stay back and shut up
  • Ever since, Briseno says he has felt guilty as he had to bury the 19 children and two teachers at his funeral home
  • The Texas Department of Public Safety is now investigating the police response to the shooting on May 24
By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:26 EDT, 5 June 2022 | Updated: 16:03 EDT, 5 June 2022

6 shares

View comments

An Uvalde funeral worker rushed toward Robb Elementary School after seeing a gunman enter the building - but said cops prevented him from interfering.
Cody Briseno said he and a co-worker were about eight to 10 feet away from where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos crashed his pick-up truck in a ditch on May 24, and he initially sought to offer the teenager help.
But as he realized Ramos had an AR-15 rifle and had an 'evil look' while walking towards the elementary school, Briseno said he decided to run over - watching Ramos enter the building through an unlocked door.

As he ran over to the school, though, Briseno said, a cop asked him where he was going.
'I'm going in and try to stop them,' Briseno remembers telling the officer. 'I told him that [Ramos is] already inside the school.'
But the cop told him to stay back and shut up, NBC News reports.
Briseno did not specify which department the officer worked for.

Briseno said he and a coworker were outside when they saw Ramos crash a black pick-up truck that morning.

'I see him crawling out the passenger window,' Briseno recounted to NBC News. 'I tell him, "Hey man, are you OK? Are you alright?"'

But as he was offering help, Briseno said, Ramos turned back to his truck, from where he pulled out an AR-15 assault rifle.

'At that moment, he looks back at me with this evil look, and I see that rifle,' Briseno said, adding that he then warned his co-worker that Ramos has a gun.

They both took off running, when Briseno fell and saw Ramos attaching a magazine to his rifle, he said.

'He was shooting at both of us,' Briseno said. ' I could just hear ricochet.

'He was aiming that barrel right at me and my coworker.'

At that point, Briseno said he called his wife to bring him his own gun as he charged toward Robb Elementary School, where he was eventually stopped.

Ever since, Briseno said, he has felt guilty as he has had to bury some of the 19 children and two teachers at Hillcrest Funeral Home - which is directly across the street from Robb Elementary School.

'My intention was to stop him, and I feel guilty, man, because I couldn't stop him,' he told NBC News.

'It always plays in my head,' Briseno said, when 'I loaded those caskets down.'
We always get everybody’s. name except the cop

the news media protects the government instead of holding them accountable

always remember to ask for name and vagina number, it’s policy they tell the public when they are in contact and asked

that cop deserves a little scrutiny because sunshine is the best disinfectant

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Something doesn't jive with this whole false flag story....

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Something doesn't jive with this whole false flag story....
Trans; check
Bullied; check
Assault riffle; check
30 round mags and a lot of ammo; check
School; check
Unlocked door; check
No lockdown; check
Dead kids; check
Cops standing down AND restricting anyone else from doing anything; check
Mom got her kids out in 2 trips; check
Gotta do sumthin quick; check

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^
you missed ”white” and “gun free zone” ;)

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The activities of these "police" make me more convinced that they allowed the slaughter for political gun-grabbing reasons.
not pursued -- suspect is probably illegal (mom speaks spanish in interviews). and the possibility that the mexican cartel wing of the dimocrat party ran the thing. cartel is flush with money b/c of dimocrat policy -- did they buy all of the expensive gear for the broke-ass shooter(s)?

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
caught in a blatant lie

1654800824481.png

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
the lie was allowed to run wild

now they say the teacher removed the rock and slammed outside door shut

should've known better. this is sop in incidents -- always come out first and loud -- saying it was the workers' fault (before any investigation). they followed this policy, and i (we) fell for it

it's now looking like the teacher they tried to scapegoat is a hero. she heard/saw the situation, propped the door open (so she could get back in), ran into the shooting zone to get her phone, ran back into the skool, slammed the door shut, and called the cops
What are you talking about? The teacher let the shooter in. Protocol is to shut the door. Run to the office and let the principal know. Or use the nearest intercom system to alert the main office. The main office can use the PA system to warn everyone. They were all trained to do this. Same in every state.

walkingnam

Seeker
Reaction score
I don't recall hearing any update on this shooting by the Texas Rangers in three weeks. Is there some inconvient truth that is an embarrassment to the authorities (more than what has already been reported on).

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Neighbor came over to give me some asparagus out of the garden yesterday. Lived next to them for 30 years. She is a teacher. Kinda went off on this whole thing. Doors were not / didn't lock. The whole cops not going in. Parents showing up & going in. Cops arresting parents. She don't really know what is going on but she sure has a LOT of questions & things are not adding up for her. Then I asked where does an 18 you kid get 4-5K to but guns. She don't know what happened but she is asking a lot of questions. So many protocalls not followed are raising red flags for her.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Neighbor came over to give me some asparagus out of the garden yesterday. Lived next to them for 30 years. She is a teacher. Kinda went off on this whole thing. Doors were not / didn't lock. The whole cops not going in. Parents showing up & going in. Cops arresting parents. She don't really know what is going on but she sure has a LOT of questions & things are not adding up for her. Then I asked where does an 18 you kid get 4-5K to but guns. She don't know what happened but she is asking a lot of questions. So many protocalls not followed are raising red flags for her.
Raising False Flags from what I'm reading.
One article, sez the Chief also was involved in holding back his officers.
Another article sez a military aircraft landed just outside of the city about an hour prior and took off about 20 minutes after the shootings.
Was the local school board / principle trying to cut costs by propping open the door to save on AC energy costs ? ....

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would like to know who the school contracted out to clean up all the blood?

has to be some type of company with hazmat certifications

didnt poop pants Ziden say the school will be torn down?

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What are you talking about? The teacher let the shooter in. Protocol is to shut the door. Run to the office and let the principal know. Or use the nearest intercom system to alert the main office. The main office can use the PA system to warn everyone. They were all trained to do this. Same in every state.
i'm talking about the lies that you are repeating being completely wrong and debunked. this is sop -- immediately blame the worker when it was the district's fault for having a f--ed up lock on the door. this is same sop for industrial disasters

waiting on the reveal --- that a work order was in the system (for months or years) to fix that broken door lock. this is why the district jumped out there and claimed it was the workers fault

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would like to know who the school contracted out to clean up all the blood?

has to be some type of company with hazmat certifications

didnt poop pants Ziden say the school will be torn down?
Wanna bet if the doors are locked now?

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
i'm talking about the lies that you are repeating being completely wrong and debunked. this is sop -- immediately blame the worker when it was the district's fault for having a f--ed up lock on the door. this is same sop for industrial disasters

waiting on the reveal --- that a work order was in the system (for months or years) to fix that broken door lock. this is why the district jumped out there and claimed it was the workers fault
Ok, little miss “workers of the world unite”. Debunked my arse. Teacher props open the door at the exact time the shooter crashes into the ditch. Super easy to fix a “broken lock” on one of those doors. A senior at a trade high school could do this.

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here’s more from the teachers lawyer. Yes she used a rock to prop the door while she went to her car to carry the food back. But she saw the killer crash the truck and heard the morticians yell he’s got a gun. The lawyer said his client was the one that called 911 and she kicked the rock pulled the door shut and was hanging on to the panic bar while talking to 911. There was a confusing second time she opened the door in the middle of all this to run back out and get her cell phone.

Who knows

I tend to disbelieve the party that was in charge and that has decided to stop helping the investigation

Yup, if the lock was broken for a few months (as lil miss workers or the world unite would have us believe) then why would the teacher, who would have known the lock was broken, felt the need to prop the door open with a rock?

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Interesting summation someone left on Monkey Werx's latest Sitrep you-tube video:

gregory godfrey

gregory godfrey

1 day ago
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your information: He was an 18 year old who lived with his grandma. Had a part-time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed in expensive women's clothes. He dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games. Had a Brand new expensive game console. A brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.” His weapons: 2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars. Thousands of rounds of expensive Military grade ammunition. A thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!?!?!? Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00 Game Console $500.00 Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00 Optics $1000.00 Ammo $900.00 Body Armor $1000.00 TOTAL - $80,400.00 On Minimum Wage ??!! Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well... And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter? Seriously?! Someone is TRAINING these so-called ""shooters" .... And those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY -- down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ... the only conclusion one can arrive at is that there is someone TRAINING these miscreants so that our Second amendment can be ended. And just before the NRA Convention, how timely... Copied and pasted
Show less

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Interesting summation someone left on Monkey Werx's latest Sitrep you-tube video:

gregory godfrey

gregory godfrey

1 day ago
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your information: He was an 18 year old who lived with his grandma. Had a part-time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed in expensive women's clothes. He dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games. Had a Brand new expensive game console. A brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.” His weapons: 2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars. Thousands of rounds of expensive Military grade ammunition. A thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!?!?!? Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00 Game Console $500.00 Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00 Optics $1000.00 Ammo $900.00 Body Armor $1000.00 TOTAL - $80,400.00 On Minimum Wage ??!! Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well... And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter? Seriously?! Someone is TRAINING these so-called ""shooters" .... And those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY -- down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ... the only conclusion one can arrive at is that there is someone TRAINING these miscreants so that our Second amendment can be ended. And just before the NRA Convention, how timely... Copied and pasted
Show less

I’ve heard the FBI pays well

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
To be fair, it was reported that the truck was his grannies.... fact or fiction... one thing clear is he didn't know how to drive it without crashing....

walkingnam

Seeker
Reaction score
A few days ago I was reading on msn.com that the statement and timeline that was given to the Texas rangers by the Uvalde police did not match what the Rangers had independently put together. The strangest thing to me was the msn.gov was going on record and reporting the Rangers were not believing the Uvalde police department.

I started out believing the media and police reports and today I am of the opinion the local police were misleading the public. There appears to be something way out of line with the local police.

Why would two separate individuals (the mother who rescued her children and the mortuary individual) tell very similiar reports the differed so remarkedly from the Ulvalde police department (UPD) public statement and why would the UPD try to stifle the mother's statement to the local judge with arrest and imprisonment.

There is something very wrong with the "official" time line and what we know is changing. The UPD appears to be lying and covering their tracks.

This is now appearing to be like FBI coverup of the Atlanta bombing as well as their handling of Ruby ridge and the Waco. To say nothing of the problems in their own lab a few years ago. I know that officially the FBI is not investigating the massacre but something strange is going on down there. Perhaps a state or local grand jury needs to be called to investigate this whole sordid mess. As it stands now who can we believe if the local police are lying to the Rangers.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
How can the chief of police say he didn’t know he was in charge and that he discarded his radio because the whip (antenna) slapped against his leg when he ran

(spoiler alert, dude looked like he’d keel over if he ran 20 feet)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Very weird that the Chief of Police was waiting almost an hour for someone to show up with a key to open the door.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How can the chief of police say he didn’t know he was in charge and that he discarded his radio because the whip (antenna) slapped against his leg when he ran

(spoiler alert, dude looked like he’d keel over if he ran 20 feet)
Wasn't he a 911 dispatcher before his new appointment? What qualifications were needed to get that chief of popo job?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wasn't he a 911 dispatcher before his new appointment? What qualifications were needed to get that chief of popo job?
Acting like your police chief while innocents are murdered & trying to pass a missing key off as an excuse for doing nothing.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Acting like your police chief while innocents are murdered & trying to pass a missing key off as an excuse for doing nothing.
typical poly-tishon bullshit..........

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
To be fair, it was reported that the truck was his grannies.... fact or fiction... one thing clear is he didn't know how to drive it without crashing....
Or, he was in an awful hurry to get to the school at, I don’t know, the exact time the “teacher” opened the double metal doors for him?

You know, the “teacher” who propped one of the doors open, and was standing outside at the exact time to witnesses the crash, and thus see the shooter exiting the car and take a couple shots at the funeral home workers. But why would this teacher prop open a door with a broken lock?

Oh, I know. The teacher treated the door with a broken lock as if it was not broken. And the shooter treated a door that should have been locked as if it were unlocked. It’s almost as if he knew all along that he would be able to open it…

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
ANSWER: Know the local politicians of the area and good knee pads. Small town not that hard.
Probably a dive into his background will find he is related to one of the local major players, Nepotism.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
nothing like taking charge when it's needed

Uvalde school district police chief says that he did not consider himself to be the incident commander during the mass shooting​

Posted by: Jenna Curren|June 13, 2022

UVALDE, TX- In the aftermath of the horrific elementary school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, the school police chief has been widely criticized for his actions and in his first extensive interview said that he did not consider himself to be the person in charge as the massacre unfolded.

Pete Arredondo, the police chief of the Uvalde school district stated that he assumed someone else was in charge and that he intentionally left behind both his police and campus radios before entering Robb Elementary School. Arredondo said in a statement:

“The only thing that was important to me at this time was to save as many teachers and children as possible.”

He reportedly spent more than an hour in the hallway of Robb Elementary School as he used his cell phone to call for tactical gear, a sniper, and keys to get inside. When the keys arrived, he tried dozens of them, but one by one they failed to work. He added:

“Each time I tried a key, I was just praying.”

Finally, 77 minutes after the mass shooting began, officers were able to unlock the door and fatally shoot the gunman.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uvalde school district police chief says that he did not consider himself to be the incident commander during the mass shooting​

UVALDE, TX- In the aftermath of the horrific elementary school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, the school police chief has been widely criticized for his actions and in his first extensive interview said that he did not consider himself to be the person in charge as the massacre unfolded.

Pete Arredondo, the police chief of the Uvalde school district stated that he assumed someone else was in charge and that he intentionally left behind both his police and campus radios before entering Robb Elementary School. Arredondo said in a statement:

“The only thing that was important to me at this time was to save as many teachers and children as possible.”

He reportedly spent more than an hour in the hallway of Robb Elementary School as he used his cell phone to call for tactical gear, a sniper, and keys to get inside. When the keys arrived, he tried dozens of them, but one by one they failed to work. He added:

Finally, 77 minutes after the mass shooting began, officers were able to unlock the door and fatally shoot the gunman.

Was there an external window in that classroom? Why not distract the guy from the door and sneak marksmen around to the window?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Incompetency rising to it highest level and getting innocents killed.
:jail::hang:

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was there an external window in that classroom? Why not distract the guy from the door and sneak marksmen around to the window?
I don’t think so - that said, both of us should know exactly what the layout was. It was only on the Alex Jones show did I see someone drive their car starting at the shooters driveway to the school.

A reporter standing at the intersection between the shooters street and the main drag. One camera angle you see the school maybe 300 yards down the main drag. Another camera angle to see the shooters home seven houses away from the main drag.

These perspectives on Alex Jones only, as far as I can tell. Could be wrong. Was not glued in front of the TV all day long.