• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Acting like your police chief while innocents are murdered & trying to pass a missing key off as an excuse for doing nothing.
typical poly-tishon bullshit..........

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
To be fair, it was reported that the truck was his grannies.... fact or fiction... one thing clear is he didn't know how to drive it without crashing....
Or, he was in an awful hurry to get to the school at, I don’t know, the exact time the “teacher” opened the double metal doors for him?

You know, the “teacher” who propped one of the doors open, and was standing outside at the exact time to witnesses the crash, and thus see the shooter exiting the car and take a couple shots at the funeral home workers. But why would this teacher prop open a door with a broken lock?

Oh, I know. The teacher treated the door with a broken lock as if it was not broken. And the shooter treated a door that should have been locked as if it were unlocked. It’s almost as if he knew all along that he would be able to open it…

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wasn't he a 911 dispatcher before his new appointment? What qualifications were needed to get that chief of popo job?
ANSWER: Know the local politicians of the area and good knee pads. Small town not that hard.
Probably a dive into his background will find he is related to one of the local major players, Nepotism.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
nothing like taking charge when it's needed

Uvalde school district police chief says that he did not consider himself to be the incident commander during the mass shooting​

Posted by: Jenna Curren|June 13, 2022

UVALDE, TX- In the aftermath of the horrific elementary school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, the school police chief has been widely criticized for his actions and in his first extensive interview said that he did not consider himself to be the person in charge as the massacre unfolded.

Pete Arredondo, the police chief of the Uvalde school district stated that he assumed someone else was in charge and that he intentionally left behind both his police and campus radios before entering Robb Elementary School. Arredondo said in a statement:

“The only thing that was important to me at this time was to save as many teachers and children as possible.”

He reportedly spent more than an hour in the hallway of Robb Elementary School as he used his cell phone to call for tactical gear, a sniper, and keys to get inside. When the keys arrived, he tried dozens of them, but one by one they failed to work. He added:

“Each time I tried a key, I was just praying.”

Finally, 77 minutes after the mass shooting began, officers were able to unlock the door and fatally shoot the gunman.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uvalde school district police chief says that he did not consider himself to be the incident commander during the mass shooting​

UVALDE, TX- In the aftermath of the horrific elementary school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, the school police chief has been widely criticized for his actions and in his first extensive interview said that he did not consider himself to be the person in charge as the massacre unfolded.

Pete Arredondo, the police chief of the Uvalde school district stated that he assumed someone else was in charge and that he intentionally left behind both his police and campus radios before entering Robb Elementary School. Arredondo said in a statement:

“The only thing that was important to me at this time was to save as many teachers and children as possible.”

He reportedly spent more than an hour in the hallway of Robb Elementary School as he used his cell phone to call for tactical gear, a sniper, and keys to get inside. When the keys arrived, he tried dozens of them, but one by one they failed to work. He added:

Finally, 77 minutes after the mass shooting began, officers were able to unlock the door and fatally shoot the gunman.

Was there an external window in that classroom? Why not distract the guy from the door and sneak marksmen around to the window?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Incompetency rising to it highest level and getting innocents killed.
:jail::hang:

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was there an external window in that classroom? Why not distract the guy from the door and sneak marksmen around to the window?
I don’t think so - that said, both of us should know exactly what the layout was. It was only on the Alex Jones show did I see someone drive their car starting at the shooters driveway to the school.

A reporter standing at the intersection between the shooters street and the main drag. One camera angle you see the school maybe 300 yards down the main drag. Another camera angle to see the shooters home seven houses away from the main drag.

These perspectives on Alex Jones only, as far as I can tell. Could be wrong. Was not glued in front of the TV all day long.

Fatboy

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The coward should have said:

"Each time I tried a key, I was just praying (that the key would not work)."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Texas Gov. Abbott’s Notes Shed Light on Who ‘Misled’ Him During School Shooting​

by RTM Staff
June 15, 2022

Texas Gov. Abbott’s Notes Shed Light on Who ‘Misled’ Him During School Shooting

Handwritten notes Texas Gov. Greg Abbott used after the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde reportedly shed new light on his erroneous comments about the police response — and raise questions about who allegedly “misled” him about the officers’ performance.

Abbott, who initially praised police for their “quick response” to the massacre, later said he was “livid” after being “misled” into saying responding officers had “engaged with the gunman” outside the school before he entered the building.

The governor’s notes — obtained by KTRK — contain bulleted points he used the day after the May 24 shooting that say Independent School District police “approached gunman + engaged” and “Border Patrol, ISD officers, Police, Sheriffs + DPS converged on classroom.”

The nine pages of scribbled notes do not spell out who told Abbott that cops confronted shooter Salvador Ramos outside the building, though he had written the word “mayor” at the top of the sheets, according to the Texas Tribune.

You can see the notes here.

Mayor Steve McLaughlin declined to comment to the news outlet about what he discussed with the governor ahead of the media briefing.

Abbott was grilled after his first press conference on whether he knew about police deciding to not breach the door to the classroom where Ramos slaughtered 19 children and two teachers.

It took cops about an hour to get inside the classroom — and only after they got a key from a janitor to unlock the door, authorities have said.

The governor said the information police initially gave him about the response time was inaccurate, leading him to release flawed details to the public.

“The reason it was not worse is because law enforcement officials did what they do. They showed amazing courage by running toward gunfire for the singular purpose of trying to save lives,” Abbott said at first about the bloodbath.

“And it is a fact that because of their quick response, getting on the scene of being able to respond to the gunman and eliminating the gunman, they were able to save lives,” he added about the cops.

He later walked back his comments.

“I was on this very stage two days ago, and I was telling the public information that had been told to me [by law enforcement],” Abbott said. “As everybody has learned, the information I was given turned out in part to be inaccurate. I was absolutely livid about that.”

He added: “There are people who deserve answers the most, and those are the families whose lives have been destroyed. They need answers that are accurate. It is inexcusable that they may have suffered from any inaccurate information whatsoever.”

The governor’s comments came hours after Texas police admitted that they made the “wrong decision” by waiting outside the classroom.

His handwritten notes also contain references that there was no mental health history and no criminal history for the gunman — and include a list of resources, including crisis teams.

The Texas Department of Public Safety declined to release information about interviews it conducted with officers while creating a timeline of the response, KTRK said.

“Revealing the marked records would provide criminals with invaluable information concerning Department techniques used to investigate and detect activities of suspected criminal elements; how information is assessed and analyzed; how information is shared among partner law enforcement agencies and the lessons learned from the analysis of prior criminal activities” DPS told the outlet.

DPS Director Steve McCraw said the incident commander for the shooting was Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Chief Pete Arredondo, and that it was Arredondo’s decision to wait about 77 minutes to breach the classroom door where the gunman was.

“It was the wrong decision. Period,” McCraw told reporters.

Arredondo recently disputed the claim that he was the incident commander, telling the Texas Tribune that he never gave orders and didn’t even have his police radios with him.

Meanwhile, Uvalde’s mayor on Tuesday said the city will evaluate releasing records about the shooting after the investigation is complete, Fox News reported.

This is an excerpt from New York Post.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Well well imagine that the cops lied

Of course they weren’t trying keys, waiting the janitor etc.

now the security Footage is leaking out

25D0630E-0F39-4289-B305-182562C1A10E.jpeg

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That entire force should be brought up on charges and at least FIRED !

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That entire force should be brought up on charges and at least FIRED !
Wouldn't surprise me to learn of a suicide or two.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The question not being answered is "Who told them to stand down?"

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Talking head radio this afternoow Buck & Clay said the classroom doors were NOT locked.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uvalde Shooting: Officers With Rifles and a Ballistic Shield Were Inside School for 58 Minutes: Report​

by RTM Staff
June 20, 2022

Uvalde Shooting: Officers With Rifles and a Ballistic Shield Were Inside School for 58 Minutes: Report

Multiple officers were inside Robb Elementary School armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield by 11:52 a.m. on May 24, but they didn’t breach a classroom door and take out the gunman who killed 19 children and two adults for nearly an hour, according to documents reviewed by the Austin-American Statesman.

The new details shed light on the shifting timeline that law enforcement has provided about the response to the third-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history.

Salvador Ramos, the 18-year-old suspected gunman, walked into the school at 11:33 a.m. then entered a pair of adjoining classrooms and opened fire.

Three minutes later, 11 officers entered the school. The first officer with a ballistic shield arrived at 11:52 a.m., while two other officers with ballistics shield arrived at 12:03 p.m. and 12:05 p.m., according to the Austin American-Statesman.

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw previously said that the incident commander, Uvalde school police chief Pete Arredondo, thought that the situation had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject, and that there was “time to retrieve the keys and wait for a tactical team with the equipment to go ahead and breach the door.”

After police entered the school, the gunman could be heard firing shots inside the classroom at 11:44 a.m. and 12:21 p.m., the Statesman reports.

Several 911 calls were also made from inside the classroom, including at 12:03, 12:10, 12:13, 12:16, 12:19, and 12:36 p.m.

Eva Mireles, a teacher who died on the way to the hospital after the shooting, called her husband, Uvalde school district police officer Ruben Ruiz, and said that she was wounded.

“She says she is shot,” Ruiz told officers as he entered the school around 11:48 a.m., according to the body camera transcript reviewed by the New York Times.

Officials have also said that law enforcement held back while they tried to find a key to open the classroom door, but San Antonio Express-News reported last week that the classroom door was unlocked and no one ever checked the door before breaching it at 12:50 p.m. and taking out the gunman.

Officials offered conflicting information on the timeline in the days after the shooting, but have not held any press conferences for weeks.
This is an excerpt from Fox News.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Prepare for the "My bad... Mistakes were made" defense again....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Journalists and parents kicked out of Uvalde City Council meeting on school shooting​

Reporters were trying to witness a hearing with testimony about the shooting and to see surveillance footage from inside the school on the day of the Robb Elementary School shooting in Uvalde, Tex.

Journalists and parents kicked out of Uvalde City Council meeting on school shooting

Libby EmmonsBrooklyn, NY

June 21, 2022 6:15 AM

Reporters were asked to leave a meeting at the Uvalde City Hall on Monday night after they were told that the Texas legislators who were present, along with law enforcement, were "intimidated" by the presence of reporters. A chaplain and parents were also asked to leave, prevented from hearing testimony about the May 24 shooting at Robb Elementary that stole the lives of 19 children and two teachers.

As he was exiting, a chaplain said "we want the truth of why they didn't protect our kids," while another father said that his children were scared. Reporters were trying to witness a hearing being held by the a committee from the Texas House of Representatives to hear testimony about the shooting and gather information about the apparently lackluster police response.

When CNN correspondent Shimon Prokupecz asked the fire marshal why they journalists were asked to leave, and exactly who was intimidated by their presence, the fire marshal told Propupecz that "we actually had a lady who had a panic attack last week."

"Because reporters were in the room?" Prokupecz asked.

"Yeah, she just freaked out," the marshal said.

Committee chair Dustin Burrows, from the Texas House, said that their intention was to hear from Uvalde Police, a school district officer, and a member of the Department of Public Safety, according to the AP. The public was not permitted to hear that testimony. Additional hearings are scheduled in Austin, Tex.

A photo emerged yesterday showing that police officers were inside the school prior than was previously reported, and stood outside the classroom where children were being massacred by a lone, teen gunman, for nearly an hour. During this time, trapped students were calling 911 begging police to intervene before they were all killed.

Officers with heavy firepower as well as tactical equipment were on the scene within 19 minutes of the arrival of that gunman, but those officers did not open the door of the classroom and attempt to stop the gunman from his bloody endeavor.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Jack Posobiec]
photo_2022-06-21_09-27-39.jpg

Arredondo has lied multiple times since the shooting, even claiming that officers tried to open the doors but found them locked and reinforced

The footage shows no attempts by officers to open the doors

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uvalde shooting could have been stopped in 'three minutes': Texas police​

Head of the Texas State Police Steven C. McCraw said that police could have acted faster than they did, having enough firepower and protection to do so.

The head of the Texas State Police Steven C. McCraw spoke to the state's Senate committee on Tuesday, where he heavily condemned the response by police during the Robb Elementary massacre that saw 19 children and two teachers killed. He also said that officers on-scene could have stopped gunman Salvador Ramos's rampage within "three minutes," reports the Associated Press.

During his testimony, he said that it was the teachers of Robb Elementary and not law enforcement who should be given praise for their heroic actions one month ago.

"There is compelling evidence the law enforcement response to the attack at Robb elementary was an abject failure and antithetical to everything we’ve learned over the last two decades since the Columbine massacre," he said, adding that "officers had weapons... and body armor. The children had none."

He also commented on Ramos's actions in the month's prior, saying that the gunman was "moving toward a pathway to violence" and had "taken on the demeanor of a school shooter."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1655861763348.png

People need to understand that Pete Arredondo isn't the police chief for all of Uvalde

He is the chief of the Uvalde school police

The school was his sole priority

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-06-21_20-44-16.jpg

By KWTX Staff
Published: Jun. 21, 2022 at 5:56 PM MDT|Updated: 3 hours ago

AUSTIN (KWTX) - Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw on Tuesday told state lawmakers the police response to the massacre at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas on May 24 was an “abject failure.”

McCraw told the state senate that police at the scene had enough officers and firepower to have stopped the gunman three minutes after he entered the building, and they would have found the door to the classroom where he was holed up was unlocked if they had bothered to check it.

McCraw also revealed the husband of slain elementary teacher Eva Mireles, identified as Uvalde CISD Police Officer Ruben Ruiz, tried to save her but officers in the school prevented him from doing so.

McCraw said the teacher called her husband shortly after the gunman attacked her classroom and told him “she had been shot and was dying.”

“(Ruiz) tried to move forward into the hallway,” McCraw said. “He was detained and they took his gun away from him and escorted him off the scene.”

McCraw did not reveal which agency removed Ruiz from school grounds.

Copyright 2022 KWTX. All rights reserved.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This whole thing is a slow motion train wreck!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
it feels about the right time to give things ago without government or police

its one thing to not help, but when they prevent you from doing what’s needed, it’s a bridge too far

Fatboy

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The eunuch police chief who left his radio for communicating to the outside because he thought the radio would slow him down as he "ran" into the school, should also have known that there were cameras in the school hallways and he should not misremembered any "stories" that could be disproven by video evidence.

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Big city police corruption this does not happen in small town America.
Payoff’s happen. A Democrat operative uses the cartel to broker a large payoff of certain members of the small town police department. Heck, the Demon Rats probably use the cartel to locate small children to be used for Demon Rat human sacrifice ceremonies. Democrats want all our guns. What a great way to start.

Just so you know, it’s very common on Twitter for the left to say “police are afraid of assault rifles” thus they should be confiscated. Soon, the police will be disarmed. But only after all firearms in the USA are confiscated.

This is why you see low to no coverage of this intentional act. Or should I say intentional inaction.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Listen to this smart lady. The whole city council couldn’t figure out how to oust this idiot. She read the charter, told them what to do and they listened

Now dude has to show up, face the music or get fired

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Texas State Police release full timeline and dispatcher call, reveals Uvalde School Police Chief Arredondo false statements​

"If there's kids in there we need to go in there," the DPS Special Agent says. "Whoever is in charge will determine that," said a Uvalde officer.

BREAKING: Texas State Police release full timeline and dispatcher call, reveals Uvalde School Police Chief Arredondo false statements

Libby Emmons
Libby EmmonsBrooklyn, NY

June 22, 2022 12:19 PM4 Mins Reading

Texas DPS released new information in the investigation into the police response to the Uvalde school shooting of May 24, which left 19 children and two teachers dead. Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw's reference materials were made public on Wednesday, showing transcripts of a call made by school police chief Pete Arredondo, an updated timeline of events, and maps and photographs of the school.

An incident description was made public, based on a recording made of the phone call. This call was made at 11:40 am, 7 minutes after the shooting suspect entered the school. Arredondo made the call to a dispatcher to request backup. He was inside the school at the time of the call, and stated that the shooter had an AR-15 and "shot a whole bunch of times.

"We're inside the building, he's in one room," Arredondo said. "I need a lot of firepower, so I need this building surrounded. Surrounded with as many AR-15s as possible."

McCraw said on Tuesday that the gunman could have been neutralized in "three minutes." Uvalde hired a law firm to try to keep the records from going public. The mayor backed Arredondo
Arredondo asked the dispatcher for information they had about the location of teachers, asking "is the teacher with him? In his classroom?" The dispatcher said that the teacher was in another room.

"Okay, Arredondo said, "we have him in the room. He's got an AR-15, he's shot a lot. He's in the room, he hasn't come out yet. We're surrounded, but I don't have a radio with me." He said that the shooter was "in room 111 or 112 and we're in here. I'm in the hallway," he said, continuing to call for SWAT to come to the scene.

Arredondo was concerned that the lone gunman had an AR-15, and his officers were armed with pistols. He continued to state that he did not have a radio as the dispatcher asks him to stay on the phone.

"I am," Arredondo stated, "but I'm gonna drop it when he comes out of that door." Arredondo appeared to believe that the gunman was going to emerge from the classroom, as opposed to staying inside and continuing to massacre the small children who he found there.

A new timeline, from Texas DPS, begins at 11:28 am when the suspect crashed his truck into a ditch, and follows him as he shot at two men near a funeral home that was across from the school, through to when he was shot and killed by police, at 12:50 pm.

The timeline of the shooting and the police response were in contention in the days after the shooting, with conflicting accounts of what happened when and how the gunman accessed the school.

It was at 11:29 that a teacher called to report that there was a man with a gun. The suspect took cover outside between two cars, as a school police officer drove past, not seeing the gunman there. The suspect entered through the west door, as seen in the materials released by Texas DPS. At 11:33, he began shooting into classrooms 111 and 112 from the hallway. He went into the room, then came out, then went in again.

At 11:35, two Uvalde three police officers, carrying two rifles, went through the west door, where the suspect had entered. Arredondo went into the building a moment later, along with two other officers, through the south door. Three more officers and a UCISD officer entered the building through the west door.

At 11:37, the suspect shot at the officers from the classroom, injuring two of them. An officer stated that the gunman was "contained." It was then that Arredondo called the dispatcher and asked for SWAT backup, claiming that his officers did not have rifles. Surveillance footage shows that officers were armed with rifles.

A Uvalde officer at 11:41 stated his belief that the suspect was "barricaded in one of the offices," saying that "There's still shooting." Dispatch asks if the door is locked, and the officers do not know, but stated they have something to break it.

Additional first responders arrived on the scene by 11:41 am. By 11:44, a Uvalde officer said, "Have some officers that are available get everybody back."

At 11:48, an officer whose wife had been shot by the gunman, entered the west door and told the other officers that "She says she is shot."
Another officer said, "They need to get out of the hallway."

"Chief is in there, Chief is in charge right now hold on," another officer said.

An officer told a DPS Special agent that they needed to establish a perimeter. Another person commented at 11:53 that asks if there were still children inside the classroom, and a DPS Special Agent responded "if there is then they just need to go in." Additional officers began to question if children were still in the classroom.

A DPS Special Agent asks at 11:54 asks an officer "Are kids still in there?"

The officer responds "It is unknown at this time."

"He's in classroom 111 or 112. But Chief is making contact with him. No one has made contact with him," A Uvalde officer said.

"Y'all don't know if there's kids in there?" An officer asks at 11:56.

"If there's kids in there we need to go in there," the DPS Special Agent says.

"Whoever is in charge will determine that," said a Uvalde officer.

"It sounds like a hostage rescue situation. Sounds like a [undercover] rescue, they should probably go in," the DPS Special Agent says.

Another officer states that a supervisor needs to approve that, and the DPS Special Agent says that the two have different supervisors.

It was still an hour until officers went into the classroom.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Brent Cates - THUNDERDOME! ]
1655959738782.png

I wrote this in an absolute RAGE!
My discernment spidey senses are tingling like mad!
KEEP DIGGING, TEXAS!!
That Senate Committee hearing WRECKED the Uvalde PD's BS NARRATIVE!!
What else is going on?
WAS THIS NEWLY PLACE CHIEF EMBEDDED TO MAKE THIS SCHOOL SHOOTING WORSE?
(as in ON PURPOSE using incompetence as a DECPETIVE SHIELD?)

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How can the chief of police say he didn’t know he was in charge and that he discarded his radio because the whip (antenna) slapped against his leg when he ran

(spoiler alert, dude looked like he’d keel over if he ran 20 feet)
spent my working career carrying a police style radio......all it takes is one person in the group to carry a radio. it matter not if the chief had one or not

the no radio is misdirection/lie

walkingnam

Reaction score
A couple of questions:

- How did Arredondo get on the Uvalde CISD? I would of thought that there would have been some sort of election at the least. Did I miss that? Or was it a revolt of the elected officials against the local voters?

- A woman from Uvalde gave the CISD board an legitimate out for getting rid of Arrendo. It seems to me that a back room deal was done to keep him on the board while on a leave of absence. Or lawyers got involved and Arrendondo keeps him job. The citizens of Uvalde get another short shaft (this time from the school board).

- Arrendondo has given the citizens of Uvalde the gift that keep on giving and reinforced by the CISD.

Does any texan on the board have the hutspah to do the right thing. Or do then not know what the right thing is.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
- How did Arredondo get on the Uvalde CISD? I would of thought that there would have been some sort of election at the least. Did I miss that? Or was it a revolt of the elected officials against the local voters?
You missed it...
View attachment 264807
People need to understand that Pete Arredondo isn't the police chief for all of Uvalde

He is the chief of the Uvalde school police

The school was his sole priority

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Karma Patriot (Karma Patriot)]
[ Video ]
If children died in that classroom at Robb Elementary that day, it makes listening to this Senate Hearing almost unbearable.

QUESTION:
“There’s many references by Chief Arredondo about the door being locked. And needing keys and more keys and a master key, and just a constant reference to keys.”

“But is there any evidence whatsoever that shows, through the video as it was examined later, that there was an attempt to open the door?
Or test whether or not it was locked?”

ANSWER:
“We could never see anybody put their hand on the door, and of course, up until the breach.”

“And then at the breach, we’ve gone back & talked to the breachers, interviewed the breachers, and they said no, they didn’t try the door handle beforehand.”

[ Video ]
QUESTION:
“But was the door closed and the lock just didn’t work?”

ANSWER:
“There’s FOUR doors & the only way to lock these doors is from the outside. You can’t do it otherwise. So when she (teacher) knocked the rock out, it closed securely.”

QUESTION:
“But he came straight through the door, no problem?”

ANSWER:
“It was unlocked. He walked straight through it.”

QUESTION:
“Did y’all check the lock later to see if the lock was malfunctioning? Or was it working properly?”

ANSWER:
“Yes, on the Exterior Doors, the locks were working fine.

QUESTION:
“But the first question was, the lock was functioning correctly?”

ANSWER:
“The lock was functioning correctly and the DOOR WAS UNLOCKED.”

“It was CLOSED, but UNLOCKED.”

[ Video ]
QUESTION:
“Chief Arredondo was heard saying:
HE’S CONTAINED IN THIS OFFICE”.

“Is there an office on the floor plan that you provided as an exhibit?”

ANSWER:
“Not that I’m aware of.”

“There’s a janitor room, a restroom, um, but it’s not an Administrative Building. These were classrooms.”

QUESTION:
“So in a school within days of Summer Break, wouldn’t it be reasonable to assume that kids are in the classroom…….when making decisions about determining whether or not it’s an active shooter protocol or a barricaded intruder protocol?”

ANSWER:
“It’s more than reasonable to assume that there were children inside those classrooms, Room 111 & 112.”

[ Video ]
The shooter entered Robb Elementary through an UNLOCKED DOOR.

“On the exterior doors, the locks were working fine. Someone did not lock that door.”

He said the classroom doors were ALSO UNLOCKED.
And the classroom doors could have ONLY been locked if the teacher used a key to lock them from OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM.

There was no way for the teacher or shooter to lock the doors from the INSIDE.

Notice, DOORS.
Two doors. Two classrooms.
With windows on each door?!

Which means,
if the teacher & shooter were INSIDE THE CLASSROOM, Police & Administration had to KNOW that the classroom door WAS NOT LOCKED.

Chief Arredondo searched for a key to unlock the classroom FOR 77 MINUTES……..
when THEY DIDN’T NEED ONE.

“How about trying the door & seeing if it was unlocked?”
“NO ONE HAD.”

If the door HAD been locked…..
“3 minutes woulda made the difference, those officers would have made it to the hallway, he woulda never made it to Rooms 111 & 112. He’d have been dead.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 3.40.32 PM.png

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I keep saying it, tranny's and homo's shouldn't be allowed to own guns. when people check that "non-binary" gender on the Brady form, that should be a red flag that the dude is freaking crazy, doesn't live in reality and SHOULD NOT OWN A FUCKING GUN!!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I becoming convinced the commonality is SSRI (antidepressants). Tucker had a good segment on it last night.

Highlighting that younger men with issues are being drugged

Why take a medicine to help you not be violent and suicidal when the warning label says it makes those tendencies worse

859E4C8A-BC91-420E-822F-FB22CA3F1A85.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score