• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

Not a single politician is asking:
1) How did this murderer get into the school?
2) What security did this school have and how can we protect schools like we protect our concerts, banks, museums?
3) WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS AND THE ADULTS IN HIS LIFE?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
“A Border Patrol agent who was nearby when the shooting began rushed into the Texas school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman… according to a law enforcement official… The agent was wounded but was able to walk out of the school.”

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
The Texas shooter violated a multiplicity of gun laws. The suggestion that more gun laws would have prevented this act of unspeakable evil is unsupported, and the implication that those who oppose such laws are somehow in favor of mass shootings is morally reprehensible.
It isn't about gun laws...they want to BAN the guns.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What you wanna bet he went all Rambo because nobody would play along with his fantasy that he was a girl?

Dave Chapelle.png

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ,
Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
“A Border Patrol agent who was nearby when the shooting began rushed into the Texas school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman… according to a law enforcement official… The agent was wounded but was able to walk out of the school.”
IF this is a true story, and I have to believe that it is, the man/woman that did this is a HERO. I never served, and I respect the hell out of those that do, and step up to the plate and protect our communities as LEO's as well.

I don't know what I would do in this situation and I PRAY I never would have to be in this situation, but I'm sure this person saved lives, thank GOD.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What drugs was the killer on? I bet antidepressants.

They are going to focus on guns but they need to look at the drug companies.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ya'll should check the recent poly joke thread posts...

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
I watched some reporters on the scene earlier and a TX HP rep made it sound like the police chased the guy from His grandmas house (after he killed her) into the school, guns a blazing. Not sure which characterization is more accurate but it sure puts a slightly diff spin on things.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Was a trany so wonder what drugs he was messed up on? SSRI? Like all the other school shootings the drug company will buy off everyone associated. Where did he come up with the money for a $2k AR and vest?

1653456318156.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uvalde, Texas School Shooting: 18 Students, One Adult Killed, Suspected Shooter Dead​

A mass shooting at a Texas elementary school killed 18 children and one teacher Tuesday and the suspected gunman was killed, Gov. Greg Abbott said.

Abbott identified the suspect as Salvador Romas, a Uvalde resident, who is also dead and acted alone, authorities said. He had a handgun and possibly a rifle when he opened fire at Robb Elementary School, he said. Two police officers were shot and wounded but were expected to survive, Abbott said.

“Texans across the state are grieving for the victims of this senseless crime and for the community of Uvalde. Cecilia and I mourn this horrific loss and we urge all Texans to come together to show our unwavering support to all who are suffering,” he said in a statement.

The shooter was likely killed by responding officers but the investigation was still ongoing, authorities said.

The Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Rangers have been instructed to work with local law enforcement.

As the incident unfolded, Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin told Fox News that the shooter had become barricaded inside. The school, located 80 miles west of San Antonio, serves students in the second, third and fourth grades.

“There is an active shooter at Robb Elementary. Law enforcement is on site,” the school posted on Facebook shortly after shots rang out. “Your cooperation is needed at this time by not visiting the campus.”

University Health in San Antonio said it received two patients – a child and a 66-year-old woman who is in critical condition. The condition of the child was not released. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has been briefed on the shooting.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Suspected Texas School Shooter ID’d — Here’s Everything We Know So Far​

by RTM Staff
May 24, 2022
Suspected Texas School Shooter ID’d — Here’s Everything We Know So Far

The 18-year-old gunman who allegedly shot and killed 18 school children and two adults at a Texas elementary school cryptically messaged a stranger “I’m about to” just hours before he opened fire on the children

Salvador Ramos was identified as the suspect in the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde on Tuesday, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said. He was killed by police after the shooting.

Ramos, who attended the town’s high school, reportedly shot his grandmother before driving to the school armed with a handgun and possibly rifle, Abbott said.

An Instagram account believed to be Ramos’ contained photos of guns and selfies of himself. The account, with the username “salv8dor_”, was taken down after Abbott released the name of the suspected mass shooter.

The account’s single grid post features three photos — a mirror selfie of Ramos in a sweatshirt, a grainy black-and-white close-up of his face, and a first-person shot of a person holding a firearm magazine in their lap.

The same account shared a photo of two rifles laying side-by-side to its stories. The account tagged another user in the photo.

school-shooting-013-1-3.jpg

salvador-ramos-2-1-1.jpg

That user, @epnupues, said Ramos was a total stranger who tagged her in the gun photo and messaged her that he “got a lil secret”.

The Instagram user, who said she doesn’t live in Texas, questioned why he tagged her in the pic of the rifles and said she found it scary that he tagged her.

“You gonna repost my gun pics,” @sal8dor_ direct messaged the girl on May 12.

“what your guns gotta do with me,” she replied on Friday.

“Just wanted to tag you,” he said back.

Then at 5:43 a.m. Tuesday @salv8dor_ messaged her “I’m about to”.

The girl asked “about to what” to which he answered, “I’ll tell you before 11.”

He said he’d text her in an hour and urged her to respond.

“I got a lil secret I wanna tell u,” he messaged with a smiley face emoji covering its mouth.

He never told the girl his secret. His last message at 9:16 a.m. was “Ima air out”.

About two-and-a-half hours later, Robb Elementary School was placed on lockdown at around 11:43 a.m. local time after gunshots were heard in the area, school officials wrote on Facebook.

This is an excerpt from the New York Post.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-24_22-07-18.jpg

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

Not a single politician is asking:
1) How did this murderer get into the school?
2) What security did this school have and how can we protect schools like we protect our concerts, banks, museums?
3) WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS AND THE ADULTS IN HIS LIFE?
Where is Wolfgang Halbig?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The TV media here has given a very token amount of coverage to this shooting; in days gone by they would run with the shootings as a lead story and drain the life out of the bulletin. The papers... a token by-line.

That speaks volumes.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Mass shootings in NY and mass shootings in Texas should paint the picture that gun laws are irrelevant. It won’t stop crime.

These two states are at the opposite ends of the spectrum as far as gun laws.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
pay attention

You can hear the weeping violins
Long before the bitter end begins

Show of hands. Who here thinks they will be voting their way out of this?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This guy allegedly was breaking many laws.

On Monday, May 23 at approximately 3:30 PM, Officer Ansy Jumeau was patrolling the parking lot of the Big Y Supermarket located at 200 West St. There, he observed a man, later identified as 27-year-old Myles Handy, attempting to conceal an object in the front of his pants.

As he passed the officer, the officer observed the outline of a firearm handle from inside Handy's t-shirt.

Mr. Handy was charged with the following offenses:
  • Carrying a firearm without a License to Carry (LTC)
  • Possession of a large capacity firearm
  • Possession of a large capacity feeding device
  • Possession of a high capacity magazine
  • Possession of ammunition without an FID card
  • Possession of a defaced firearm serial number
  • Possession of a firearm while under commission of a felony
  • Possession with intent to distribute a Class B substance, to wit: crack cocaine

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A drop in the bucket compared to inner city killings, why dont they broadcast and cover those?????????????????

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There ought to be numerous armed adults in these public schools. This would stop right now. I home school my kid, and I never leave the house w him or his mom unless im loaded for bear. To walmart, the grocery store, trips, dr visits, church, wherever we go, you bet.
1653475741252.png

1653475782913.png

1653475849633.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s how I picture America should properly look, except that there should be even more guns.

An armed society is a polite society.
1653476113327.png

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So why are Israeli owned politicians trying to disarm us? Seriously...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
how difficult is it to kill that many people ?

were all the victims lined up against a wall?

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
one of the big issues in defund the police is removing cops from skoolz. (they) are doing that

and (they) are relentlessly destabilizing and radicalizing leftists, aka the mentally ill. (they) are doing this 24-7

things are not going to get better b/c they are grooming the children to advance their (satanic communism). every year a new batch of 'graduates' joins the existing army of the seething mentally ill

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
how difficult is it to kill that many people ?

were all the victims lined up against a wall?

Elementary school. Some of these kids barely know how to tie their shoes.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Gunman was bullied as a child, grew increasingly violent, friends say​

The gunman in Tuesday’s elementary school massacre was a lonely 18-year-old who was bullied over a childhood speech impediment, suffered from a fraught home life and lashed out violently against peers and strangers recently and over the years, friends and relatives said.

Using weapons purchased this month, days after his 18th birthday, authorities said, Salvador Rolando Ramos shot and critically wounded his grandmother. He then went on a shooting rampage at Robb Elementary School near his home in Uvalde, Tex., killing at least 19 children and two adults and injuring others.

Ramos also was fatally shot, apparently by police. The Texas Department of Public Safety said he was wearing body armor and armed with a rifle.

Live updates: Read the latest from the Texas school shooting

Santos Valdez Jr., 18, said he has known Ramos since early elementary school. They were friends, he said, until Ramos’s behavior started to deteriorate.

They used to play video games such as Fortnite and Call of Duty. But then Ramos changed. Once, Valdez said, Ramos pulled up to a park where they often played basketball and had cuts all over his face. He first said a cat had scratched his face.

“Then he told me the truth, that he’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over,” Valdez said. “I was like, ‘You’re crazy, bro, why would you do that?’”

Ramos said he did it for fun, Valdez recalled.

In middle school and junior high, Ramos was bullied for having a stutter and a strong lisp, friends and family said.

Stephen Garcia, who considered himself Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade, said Ramos didn’t have it easy in school. “He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” Garcia said. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

“He was the nicest kid, the most shyest kid. He just needed to break out of his shell.”

One time, he posted a photo of himself wearing black eyeliner, Garcia said, which brought on a slew of comments using a derogatory term for a gay person.

Garcia said he tried to stand up for him. But when Garcia and his mother relocated to another part of Texas for her job, “he just started being a different person,” Garcia said. “He kept getting worse and worse, and I don’t even know.”

When Garcia left, Ramos dropped out of school. He started wearing all black, Garcia said, and large military boots. He grew his hair out long.

He missed long periods of high school, classmates said, and was not on track to graduate with them this year.

Since Sandy Hook massacre, 10 years of failure on gun control

Ramos’s cousin Mia said she saw students mock his speech impediment when they attended middle school together. He’d brush it off in the moment, Mia said, then complain later to his grandmother that he didn’t want to go back to school.

“He wasn’t very much of a social person after being bullied for the stutter,” said Mia, who spoke on the condition that her last name not be used because her family does not want to be associated with the massacre. “I think he just didn’t feel comfortable anymore at school.”

Valdez said Ramos drove around with another friend at night sometimes and shot at random people with a BB gun. He also egged people’s cars, Valdez said.

About a year ago, Ramos posted on social media photos of automatic rifles that “he would have on his wish list,” Valdez said. Four days ago, he posted images of two rifles he referred to as “my gun pics.”

A person briefed on the investigation’s early findings, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case, said Ramos bought the weapon used in the attack immediately after his 18th birthday, which was in mid-May.

Biden voices grief and anger at school shooting: ‘I’m sick of it’

Two months ago, he posted an Instagram story in which he screamed at his mother, who he said was trying to kick him out of their home, said Nadia Reyes, a high school classmate.

“He posted videos on his Instagram where the cops were there and he’d call his mom a b---- and say she wanted to kick him out,” Reyes said. “He’d be screaming and talking to his mom really aggressively.”

Ruben Flores, 41, said he lived next door to the family on Hood Street and tried to be a kind of father figure to Ramos, who had “a pretty rough life with his mom.”

He and his wife, Becky Flores, would invite Ramos to barbecues at their house and for sleepovers with their son, who was a few years younger. Ramos went by the nickname “pelon,” Spanish for bald, because his hair was often cut so short when he was younger, Flores said.

As he grew older, problems at home became more acute and more apparent to neighbors, Flores said. He described seeing police at the house and witnessing blowups between Ramos and his mother.

Multiple people familiar with the family, including Flores, said Ramos’s mother used drugs, which contributed to the upheaval in the home. Ramos’s mother could not be reached for comment.

Ramos moved from the Hood Street home to his grandmother’s home across town a few months ago, Flores said. He said he last saw the grandmother on Sunday, when she stopped by the Hood Street property, which she also owned. The grandmother told him she was in the process of evicting Ramos’s mother because of her drug problems, Flores said.

NBA’s Kerr slams Senate for gun inaction after Texas school massacre

Reyes said she could recall about five times that Ramos had fistfights with peers in middle school and junior high. His friendships were short-lived, she said. Once, Ramos commented to a friend while playing basketball that the friend only wanted to join the Marines one day so he could kill people, Reyes said. The other boy, she added, ended the friendship on the spot.

“He would take things too far, say something that shouldn’t be said, and then he would go into defense mode about it,” Reyes said.

She and her Uvalde High School school classmates had visited Robb Elementary School just a day before the massacre, wearing their graduation robes and high-fiving the grade-schoolers, who lined up in the hallways — a community tradition.

“Those kids were so excited to see us in our cap and gown,” Reyes said. “They’re looking at us like, ‘I’m gonna be there one day.’ It’s surreal, like we’re in a movie. It’s horrible.”

Valdez said his last interaction with Ramos was about two hours before the shooting, when they messaged on Instagram’s Stories feature. Valdez had re-shared a meme that said “WHY TF IS SCHOOL STILL OPEN.”

According to a screenshot of their exchange, Ramos responded: “Facts” and “That’s good tho right?” Then Valdez replied: “Idek [I don’t even know] I don’t even go to school lmao.”

Ramos never responded to or opened that text message, Valdez said.

Just a month or two ago, Garcia said, he called Ramos to check in on him.

But Ramos said he was going hunting with his uncle and didn’t have time to talk. He hung up. Garcia later saw the photos of large guns that Ramos had posted online and wondered whether that was what they were for — going hunting, or to the shooting range with his uncle.

On Tuesday, Garcia was in algebra class in San Antonio when he started receiving a slew of texts with the news of what had happened in Uvalde. He didn’t believe it at first. He opened his phone’s browser and Googled the shooting and saw Ramos’s name.

“I couldn’t even think, I couldn’t even talk to anyone. I just walked out of class, really upset, you know, bawling my eyes out,” Garcia said. “Because I never expected him to hurt people.”

“I think he needed mental help. And more closure with his family. And love.”

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So why are Israeli owned politicians trying to disarm us? Seriously...
We know why!! We just can't utter it in public!

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
He is a child of his generation. Broken home, psycho drugs (I am sure) and lately this gender confusion crap which adds a whole new twist to the defacing of our children. How would a person like that know who they are?

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
should be a stipend for US teachers that train and carry. 3k per year would get plenty of takers

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
should be a stipend for teachers that train and carry

the leftist arguments are they hate the presence of evil killy guns in their schools. They're morons and loons

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the leftist arguments are they hate the presence of evil killy guns in their schools. They're morons and loons
indeed. it would hurt their skool shooting operations

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
indeed. it would hurt their skool shooting operations
All it takes is for an individual to take a step back and look at things more holistically (10,000 foot view) to see the big picture of why they do and say what they do (and say)!