• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
should be a stipend for US teachers that train and carry. 3k per year would get plenty of takers
1653490470923.png

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Putting a face on tragedy. Praying for parents, siblings, relatives, neighbors, staff, community.

The victims of the Uvalde school shooting: 'I will miss you forever'​

A gunman opened fire in a horrific attack on an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday — killing 19 young students and two teachers who were all inside the same fourth-grade classroom, officials said.

The children, mostly around 10 years old, were slaughtered just days before their summer vacation was set to begin. It was the deadliest school shooting since Sandy Hook in 2012.

Loved ones have started to identify their children and family members who were killed in the attack.

Amerie ** Garza, 10​

Amerie Jo Garza

Amerie ** Garza was killed in the attack. (Angel Garza via Facebook)

Amerie’s grandmother, Berlinda Irene Arreola, told the Daily Beast the young girl started to dial 911 but died before she could call for help.

“So the gunman went in and he told the children, ‘You’re going to die.’ And she had her phone and she called 911,” survivors and authorities told her of her granddaughter, Arreola recalled. “And instead of grabbing it and breaking it or taking it from her, he shot her. She was sitting right next to her best friend. Her best friend was covered in her blood.”

“My little love is now flying high with the angels above,” Amerie **’s dad, Angel Garza, wrote on Facebook. “Please don’t take a second for granted. Hug your family. Tell them you love them. I love you Amerie **. Watch over your baby brother for me.”

Eva Mireles, 44​

Eva Mireles

Eva Mireles, 44, was a teacher at the school in Uvalde, Texas. (Robb Elementary)

Eva Mireles, a teacher for around 17 years, was shot and killed at school, her aunt, Lydia Martinez Delgado, said.
"I'm furious that these shootings continue," Delgado said in a statement. "These children are innocent. Rifles should not be easily available to all. This is my hometown, a small community of less than 20,000. I never imagined this would happen to especially loved ones.”

According to her school bio, her husband Ruben Ruiz was a police officer with the Uvalde school district. She also leaves behind a daughter.

Her daughter Adalynn tweeted a heartbreaking message about her mom's death, writing the teacher "selflessly jumped in front of her students to save their lives."

"My heart will forever be broken," she wrote. "Thank you for being the best mom anyone could ask for. You are so known by many now and I'm so happy that people know your name and that beautiful face of yours and they know what a hero looks like."

"I will miss you forever."

Uziyah Garcia, 8​

Uziyah Garcia

Uziyah Garcia is seen here during spring break in March, just two months before he was killed in a school shooting. (Manny Renfro via AP)

Uziyah was also killed in Tuesday’s mass shooting. His grandfather, Manny Renfro, called him “the sweetest little boy that I’ve ever known” and added, “I’m not just saying that because he was my grandkid.”

He said during Uziyah’s most recent spring break, the two “started throwing the football together and I was teaching him pass patterns. Such a fast little boy and he could catch a ball so good. There were certain plays that I would call that he would remember and he would do it exactly like we practiced.”

Irma Garcia, 40s​

Irma Garcia

Irma Garcia was working in the classroom Tuesday when she was shot. (Robb Elementary)

A second teacher in the classroom, Irma Garcia, was also shot dead. Her son, Cristian Garcia, told a local NBC affiliate that a law enforcement officer, who was a friend of his, saw Irma in the classroom shielding students with her body.

According to her school bio, Irma was in her 23rd year of teaching at Robb Elementary and had worked in the same classroom with Eva Mireles for five years. She leaves behind a husband and four children.

Xavier Lopez, 10​

Xavier Lopez

Xavier Lopez was just 10 years old when he died on Tuesday. (Laura Mejia via Facebook)

Xavier’s mother was with her son just hours before he was killed in the shooting, ABC News reported.

A cousin of the boy said Xavier’s mother was at an awards ceremony at Robb Elementary roughly one or two hours before the attack unfolded.

Xavier “was just a loving 10-year-old little boy, just enjoying life, not knowing that this tragedy was going to happen today,” a cousin, Lisa Garza, said. “He was very bubbly, loved to dance with his brothers, his mom. This has just taken a toll on all of us.”

Garza went on to criticize lenient gun laws: “We should have more restrictions, especially if these kids are not in their right state of mind and all they want to do is just hurt people, especially innocent children going to the schools.”

His relatives set up a GoFundMe that raised more than $70,000 as of Wednesday morning.

Eliahana Cruz Torres, 10​

Eliahana Cruz Torres

Eliahana Cruz Torres was among those killed on Tuesday. (Facebook)

Eliahana’s grandfather told ABC on Wednesday that his granddaughter was killed in the mass shooting. He rushed to the school after his daughter called him about reports that a gunman opened fire on the school.

“I hope she is alive. They are waiting for an update,” Adolfo Cruz said before later confirming his granddaughter was among the dead.

He had spent more than 10 hours standing outside of the school, not knowing whether she was dead or alive.

Rogelio Torres, 10​

Rogelio Torres

Rogelio Torres, 10, died in his classroom in Uvalde. (Facebook)

Young Rogelio died in the attack, according to his father, Federico Torres, who said he was at work before he rushed over to Robb Elementary.

“They sent us to the hospital, to the civic center, to the hospital and here again, nothing, not even in San Antonio," Torres said. "They don’t tell us anything, only a photo, wait, hope that everything is well.”

He said he was praying Rogelio “is found safe ... Please if you know anything, let us know.”

Annabelle Guadalupe Rodriguez, 10​

Annabelle Guadalupe Rodriguez

Annabelle Guadalupe Rodriguez was 10 years old. (Family handout via Twitter)

Annabelle’s father, Jessie Rodriguez, confirmed his daughter was killed in the attack — as well as her cousin, who was in the same classroom as her.

He previously told KHOU: "They don't know where she's at. … Her name is not here. They're not letting us in at the hospital right now so we don't know where to go."

Desperate for answers, Jessie said he gave a photo of Annabelle to a Texas Ranger who promised to call if he learned anything.

Ellie Garcia, 10​

Ellie Garcia

Ellie Garcia's father described the 10-year-old as a "doll" and said she "was the happiest ever." (Jennifer Lugo via Facebook)

Ellie’s parents confirmed the young girl died in the shooting. Her mom, Jennifer Lugo, posted to Facebook earlier Tuesday: “I heard shots 2 blocks away from farrar and evans did [the] guy run to Robb ????”

She later shared: “My heart broken. I don’t know what to do. I feel so numb. I miss you baby !!!!!”

Ellie’s father, Steven Garcia, said: “Our Ellie was a doll and was the happiest ever… I was gonna DJ for her at her party like she wanted me too!!! Mom and Dad love you never forget that and please try and stay by our side Amor!!!! Send prayers to all UVALDE we really need it!!!!”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Stephen Garcia, who considered himself Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade, said Ramos didn’t have it easy in school. “He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” Garcia said. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”
So much for the 'no bullying' policies in schools these days...
“I think he needed mental help. And more closure with his family. And love.”
Pretty much sums up the problem... maybe Roe v Wade shouldn't be removed after all...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653492306499.png

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If you love your kids/grand kids/relatives kids- Pull them out of school now! This is going to only get worse!

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This story doesn't make any sense.

Here's the timeline as I understand it:

Shooter wakes up on his 18th birthday.
Goes to store and buys two guns.
Comes home with guns and shoots Grandma.
Gets in car, drives do school and crashes car.
Neighbors see crash and call police.
Police have shootout with Shooter and get wounded, call for backup.
While 10-15 border patrol agents, SWAT and more police are on the way, psycho walks into Elementary school.
Pyscho goes into 4th grade classroom and locks the door, starts shooting all the kids.
Lone BP agent arrives on the scene before anybody else.
Lone BP agent decides to go in to the school by himself, finds the Shooter and executes him.
All other law enforcement arrive on the scene with the media after the Shooter is dead and begin to evacuate the school.

Does this story make sense to you one bit!?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Driving to a job this morning, NPR “reports” on the crime, no mention of his race, doesn’t even tell you his name. Maybe because ‘Ramos” is obviously Hispanic.

Turn to AM 1030 in Boston, largest radio news station in New England, same thing, no race, no name. If this had been a white guy they would have been all over it.

I’m so fed up with the MSM, what is equally frustrating is that most people have no idea how much they are being played.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

While 10-15 border patrol agents, SWAT and more police are on the way, psycho walks into Elementary school.
Pyscho goes into 4th grade classroom and locks the door, starts shooting all the kids.
Lone BP agent decides to go in to the school by himself, finds the Shooter and executes him.
All other law enforcement arrive on the scene with the media after the Shooter is dead and begin to evacuate the school.

Back up a couple of steps. Teenage boy thinks he's a girl.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Back up a couple of steps. Teenage boy thinks he's a girl and takes "transition drugs."
Oh that's right....yeah he was obviously mentally ill. Still - the "facts" about the narrative that day just don't add up.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, So this is what happens when you push Transgender education in our schools. Sorry but the teachers union/progressive left needs to own this one. They created this dog and it bit back.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Biden and The Left never come out and place "the blame" where it belongs: The Second Amendment. That's because they understand it can never be repealed.

They need a boogie man: Republicans and the NRA.

Last edited:

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
Hunter Biden lied on a Form 4473 to illegally purchase a gun, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison & a $250K fine. His girlfriend then dumped that gun in the trash next to a school. He wasn’t even arrested. Why don’t we enforce existing laws before demanding new ones?

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Lone BP agent decides to go into the school by himself, finds the Shooter and executes him.

Shooter shot his grandmother in the face, but she managed to call police before she died. He initially engaged school security guard who he shot and wounded then ran into the school and barricaded himself in one classroom. Why were the doors not locked? The school principal and administration will have questions to answer.

Shooter's mother was a drug-addict living in North Dakota. Where was the father? He was sent to live with grandparents in Uvalde, hometown of governor candidate Matthew McConaughey, who is now questioning private ownership of guns.

He did post on social media that he was going to shoot his grandmother, then posted again that he was going to the school to shoot children there.

SC

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shooter initially engaged school security guard who he wounded then ran into the school and barricaded himself in one classroom.
...or so the story goes....

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Meanwhile we have career criminals mainly in the cities gunning people down like this black: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/n...r-had-about-20-prior-arrests-including-second

When they get rehabilitated, they will be having a ticker tape parade in NYC to celebrate their recovery! Colin Ferguson, Hinkley and the rest will be at the front with awards....
(They) don't want to end crime, they want to take the guns so they can control us and end what's left of our freedoms!

They'll need to come and take them!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The solution is decentralization or razor wire level hardening

either stop putting all the vulnerable in one place and use the wastEd school budget on home schooling or private smaller education centers

or guard post with gate and razor wire like a prison. parent drives kid inside the perimeter through the guard gate and hard lockdown until end of day when picked up

what is more important than our kids safety? Correct, nothing is more important

accept the inevitable and protect them first while you try to solve the mental health problems

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The solution is to take that gear out of the safe and put it in your pocket.

I remember seeing a clip where some mfer tried to rob a store, and got shot by EVERYBODY!

I laughed and laughed.

the.gov isnt going to save you, save yourself.....for fuck sake.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653500337044.png
1653500348857.png

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Shooter shot his grandmother in the face, but she managed to call police before she died. He initially engaged school security guard who he shot and wounded then ran into the school and barricaded himself in one classroom. Why were the doors not locked? The school principal and administration will have questions to answer.

Shooter's mother was a drug-addict living in North Dakota. Where was the father? He was sent to live with grandparents in Uvalde, hometown of governor candidate Matthew McConaughey, who is now questioning private ownership of guns.

I'm speculating that he shot grandmother when she confronted him on his social media postings wearing a dress.

SC
Sounds a lot like the Sandy Hoax narrative.

I guess we will just have to wait for the bodycam and security cam footage so we can piece the real events together....;)

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sounds a lot like the Sandy Hoax narrative.

I guess we will just have to wait for the bodycam and security cam footage so we can piece the real events together....;)
Exactly why I call what's being reported a 'story'

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

He did post on social media that he was going to shoot his grandmother, then posted again that he was going to the school to shoot children there.

SC

Or this version, shooter got into fight with mom a few months back over her canceling WiFi...leaves to live with granny....shoots granny but she is still alive. Mom and her live in resude in Uvalde.

Aint saying what is true or false, but not fetting or quadruple checking stories does no one any good.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i think i heard the tx governor just say that the trannie was in a gun battle with cops BEFORE going into the skool

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Listening to live news -- Beto O' Rouke interrupts press conference trying to shout down lawmakers.

So, that’s who that was? I was listening on the radio.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653502368359.png

Schumer cashes in his chips and surrenders before the fight even begins? That's very unlike him and the lefty traitors in Congress. Something doesn't pass the sniff test here!! Perhaps this action is meant to trigger the Bolsheviks hitting the streets with their guns and starting the shooting war that the right so far has refused to do!

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
i think i heard the tx governor just say that the trannie was in a gun battle with cops BEFORE going into the skool

Putting on a skirt and a blouse doesn't make you a tranny (no operation). He posted he was going to shoot up a school--didn't say which one.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
jump to 550 mark - cops engaged before it went inside

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
jump to 550 mark - cops engaged before it went inside

Most cops can't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away. I know a few and that's their opinion, not mine!

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Putting on a skirt and a blouse doesn't make you a tranny (no operation). He posted he was going to shoot up a school--didn't say which one.
you need to brush up on your faggotry :)

from an online dictionary...

The meaning of TRANSVESTITE is a person who wears clothes designed for the opposite sex : a cross-dresser.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The solution is decentralization or razor wire level hardening

either stop putting all the vulnerable in one place and use the wastEd school budget on home schooling or private smaller education centers

or guard post with gate and razor wire like a prison. parent drives kid inside the perimeter through the guard gate and hard lockdown until end of day when picked up

what is more important than our kids safety? Correct, nothing is more important

accept the inevitable and protect then first while you try to solve the mental health problems
I'm sure there are many parents who might not be able to home school, but what are they not willing to sacrifice to get their children out of a public school system that, when not teaching them to hate people of different color, hate their country, and grooming pre-teens to be sexual fodder for pedophiles, leaves them vulnerable to attack from other avenues.

The school systems are a disgrace, the teachers and school board members are a disgrace. the Dept of Education is a disgrace

When the school boards are calling for paramilitary help to physically remove the domestic terrorist parents ... someone has to step the fuck up.

My daughter pulled my grandson out of school last year, when she watched and listened to two of his teachers talking about how men used to wear dresses and make up, and social studies had a not subtle trans and gender fluid agenda beneath it.

Today we share home schooling respomsibilities with him. She met other like minded parents who've also yanked their kids. We all share teaching . I only have my grandson, but our classes are 10x cooler than that soy boy pedo school indoctrination camp he was attending.

I'm the math dept, shop, gardening, chess/checker, art, and firearm teacher.

Today he's being taught real history, real science, real Brazilian Jiu Jitzu, Italian language, and much much more. He also knows there are only two genders. We're both at the range a couple times a month. looking to increase that

Life is good for all of us

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The Good Doctor weighs in

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Texas shooter’s grandfather says he ‘would have reported him’ if he knew about guns​

The grandfather of the shooter responsible for the mass shooting at a Texas elementary school on Tuesday said he did not know his grandson had purchased guns in the days leading up to the shooting and that he would have turned him in ahead of time.

The shooter, identified by officials as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, purchased two military-style rifles and stored them at his grandparents’ house, where the teenager was living after having a fallout with his mother. However, his grandfather, Rolando Reyes, said he had no idea he had bought the weapons, noting it’s illegal for firearms to be in the house because of Reyes’s criminal record.

“I don’t like weapons. I cannot be around weapons,” Reyes told ABC News. “I didn’t know he had weapons. … If I would’ve known, I would’ve reported him.”

Link: