• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653576001978.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Other than this guy, has anybody in the national media even asked this question?

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
One question that hasn’t been answered yet… Where does an 18-year-old unemployed high school drop out get the money to buy two AR style rifles w/ hundreds of rounds of ammo & magazines?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who told the cowardly cops to stand down for over an hour? Probably Beto...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Other than this guy, has anybody in the national media even asked this question?

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
One question that hasn’t been answered yet… Where does an 18-year-old unemployed high school drop out get the money to buy two AR style rifles w/ hundreds of rounds of ammo & magazines?
On mastercard?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Who told the cowardly cops to stand down for over an hour? Probably Beto...
I’m reading a story that said after 30 minutes trying to break the door down the cops got the maintenance staff to open it with a key

this can’t be right

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m reading a story that said after 30 minutes trying to break the door down the cops got the maintenance staff to open it with a key

this can’t be right
Thats how the modern standard of lockdowns work.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

this can’t be right
That sounds to me like classic Keystone Cops

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
"Who is the FBI Bill?"

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Smells like bullshit huh?

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cops were told to stand back to bring the body count up probably. I hope these small potato people get justice somehow or the true story. They seem to have little money.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cops were told to stand back to bring the body count up probably. I hope these small potato people get justice somehow or the true story. They seem to have little money.
How can anyone trust cops now? It's clear they were in on it otherwise why not go in and get the bastard with the SWAT team?
Smells like bullshit huh?
Yeah, it stinks to high heaven!

walkingnam

Reaction score
Something is wrong with both the Texas ranger, media, and social media reporting on this tragedy. I sincerely hope that in the next reporting some of these items will be addressed. Because if it is true that sworn officers waited for almost an hour to enter then the bravest need some lessons. In the first place one of corrections that were supposed to have been made after Columbine was the "sworn" officers were to be trained to enter the premise upon their arrival. This was not done at Columbine and was done in Ulvedae.

There were reports on Fox news from the teachers that the police were s scurrying around to get the best angle to shoot this animal. This be correct police procedure but were children and their teachers be shot and killed because of the police on site spending time on trying to get the angle to kill this animal. I sincerely hope that this reporting is the result of trying to be the first with the story and not checking other sources.

Because of this new conference we know that the animal shoot accross the street at some women without hitting them. Did they call the incident in and yet it took an hour to get police resources there. I'm tole the Ulverdae is a small town, the grandmother's shooting to place less than a half mile away from the school. Its a small town and you can walk just about anywhere in less than an hour.

If what I've written here is accurate why did the police wait and keep the parents on scene from going in to do the job of the police. The first local first responders seem to need some retraining. The border patrol seems to have commendably down their job.

The news conference with the lead Texas ranger led me to believe that this animal would shooting kids for over an hour before someone took him out. I hope that this is truely not the case.

I hope the entire scenario as presented is not what went there. I still don't trust the press to get things right but they are in the unforgivenly not about to get the who, what, when, why of a big story right. They are truely prejudicous about their story telling.

God protect us from the incompetitent.

The Texas Rangers that I knew were honest, straightforward so I'm counting of them for correct answers and no pussy footing around.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Texas Rangers that I knew were honest, straightforward so I'm counting of them for correct answers and no pussy footing around.
What I would like to know is if it is true that they got the fed grant to build the secure entry way (such as my kids old school did) where you cant get in past an entryway without getting buzzed in. And if is true, then how did they get in? I bet somebody blindly buzzed them in or propped the door open.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's Parkland FL deja vu all over again. Perp with long record of "disturbing " behavior, confusing and conflicting narratives, law enforcement delaying entry into the building, etc etc.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How can we know what happened or didn't happen? We have no free press, the media is a communist propaganda machine. We have traitors running the government at all levels, from the local sheriff and mayor, right up to the 'leader of the free world', and it seems more and more people are evil, controlled or compromised than I ever thought was possible. Nothing makes sense, nothing can be believed!

Last edited:

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The cops were literally serving and protecting the shooter. Notice the buses blocking the school entrances on purpose so parents are blocked.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653595034621.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
More "clarification" of what happened..

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: Officials clarify, say Uvalde shooter entered school through unlocked door without being confronted by 'anyone'

Texas Dept. of Public Safety Regional Director Victor Escalon now says there was not a school resource officer at the school when the shooter arrived.

Breaking911
@Breaking911

When asked how the gunman was barricaded and why officers were evacuating students instead of engaging the shooter, Escalon says 'I'll circle back' on that question.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When asked how the gunman was barricaded and why officers were evacuating students instead of engaging the shooter, Escalon says 'I'll circle back' on that question.
Circle back, so now we know they have the same public relations staff as the white house.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
one of corrections that were supposed to have been made after Columbine was the "sworn" officers were to be trained to enter the premise upon their arrival. This was not done at Columbine and was done in Ulvedae.
That's the way it is at every one of these kind of incidents. They wait outside for the "all clear" before entering.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's the way it is at every one of these kind of incidents. They wait outside for the "all clear" before entering

and they like to prance around in their costumes for hours after it's all over

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So what went wrong the next day?

1653604102498.png

GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE! EVERYONE GETS A PARTICIPATION MEDAL!

GREAT JOB MY ASS!!!!!!!

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not my bold

Uvalde Shooter Fired Gun For 12 Minutes Outside School Before Entering​

Update (1630ET): The gunman who massacred 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas lingered outside for 12 minutes firing shots at people in a funeral home across the street, before scaling a fence onto school grounds where he fired more shots. He then entered the school and barricading himself in a classroom before opening fire, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Victor Escalon, a regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, said he couldn’t say why no one stopped the deceased gunman, 18 year-old Salvador Ramos, from entering the school during that time Tuesday. Most of the shots Ramos fired came during the first several minutes when he entered the school, Mr. Escalon said.
DPS officials previously said an armed school officer confronted Ramos as he arrived at the school. Mr. Escalon said Thursday that information was incorrect and no one encountered Ramos as he arrived at the school. “There was not an officer readily available and armed,” Mr. Escalon said. -WSJ
Ramos began Tuesday morning shooting his grandmother in the face, then using her truck to drive to the school - crashing it into a ditch at around 11:28 am according to a timeline laid out by Escalon.

Texas law enforcement officials ignored pleas from distraught parents as a gunman was left alone for up to an hour at a Texas elementary school - killing 19 children and two teachers, before a Border Patrol agent charged into the school and killed the suspect.

A woman cries as she leaves the Uvalde Civic Center, where authorities were reuniting children from Robb Elementary School with their parents after the shooting. William Luther, Staff, San Antonio Express-News
"Go in there! Go in there!" women shouted at the police soon after the attack began, according to neighbor Juan Carranza, who told the Associated Press about the parents' efforts to get the police to confront the shooter. Carranza said the officers did not go in.

Minutes earlier, Carranza had watched as Salvador Ramos crashed his truck into a ditch outside the school, grabbed his AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle and shot at two people outside a nearby funeral home who ran away uninjured.
Officials say he “encountered” a school district security officer outside the school, though there were conflicting reports from authorities on whether the men exchanged gunfire. After running inside, he fired on two arriving Uvalde police officers who were outside the building, said Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson Travis Considine. The police officers were injured. -RealClear Politics
One parent, Javier Cazares, whose fourth-grade daughter Jacklyn was killed in the attack, said he raced to the school when he heard about the shooting, only to find that police weren't moving in.

A family grieves outside of the SSGT Willie de Leon Civic Center following the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School on May 24, 2022 in Uvalde, Texas. (Brandon Bell/Getty Images)
"Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to," he said, adding "More could have been done."

"There were five or six of [us] fathers, hearing the gunshots, and [police officers] were telling us to move back," he told the Washington Post. "We didn’t care about us. We wanted to storm the building. We were saying, ‘Let’s go’ because that is how worried we were, and we wanted to get our babies out."

One clip shows officers tackling parents outside the school to prevent them from rushing in. However, the precise timeline of the below videos compared to what was happening inside the school remains unclear...

This video make so much more sense now. The cops literally stopped parents from helping their kids. pic.twitter.com/zhQfUjlpjd https://t.co/DqgZUH3uCC
— Matt Novak (@paleofuture) May 26, 2022
That said, it now appears as if several cops may have entered the school to save their own children while the shooting was unfolding and the parents were being held back.

It's not super explicit but this does sound like Texas DPS spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez confirming that cops entered the school to save their own children during the shooting while police were holding back families and refusing to go in outside. https://t.co/YNRZ1ObxwA
— Evan Hill (@evanhill) May 26, 2022
After Ramos entered the school, he charged into one classroom and began to open fire. According to Lt. Christopher Olivarez of the Department of Public Safety, he "barricaded himself by locking the door and just started shooting children and teachers that were inside that classroom."

According to Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw, it took between 40 minutes and 1 hour from when Ramos began opening fire to when the CBP agent, backed by his tactical team, shot him.

Not only did cops with long guns have their tasers out, ready to stop parents from saving their own children, it looks like the cops have one parent pinned to the ground.

You can hear one person yell, "what the fuck are you doing to him? Let him up!" pic.twitter.com/zW5V9FJ2r0
— Matt Novak (@paleofuture) May 26, 2022
Two Uvalde police officers were among the first on the scene - engaging the shooter after he had entered the building when they were both shot and injured.

"When the cops came, the cop said: ‘Yell if you need help!’ And one of the persons in my class said ‘help.’ The [shooter] overheard and he came in and shot her," a boy who hid under a table in his classroom told KENS5 news. "The cop barged into that classroom. The guy shot at the cop. And the cops started shooting."

Of note, in the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado, police waited outside the school and didn’t enter until almost two hours after Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold started shooting—and an hour after they’d committed suicide. In the meantime, they killed a dozen students and a teacher.

Columbine shocked the nation and marked a shift in tactical philosophy: Police officers are now expected to enter buildings with active shooters as rapidly as possible, regardless of their equipment or training.

As a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department briefing on the topic explains, “Officers realize and accept the dangers, they also realize if they do nothing, more people will die or be injured than if they had taken action.”

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
has anybody seen ambulances and life flight helicopters in videos/photos?

walkingnam

Reaction score
One of the things (among many) that sickens me is the governor of Texas was praising the police as heroes for their swift entry into the classroom and engaging the demented child (baby) killer (I refuse to address the child killer by his name nor give any identification whatsoever). With all the hero adulation running rampant in this county it appears that we no longer know what a hero is. The governor should walk back his adulation of these weak willed defenders of law and order in the state of texas. They are not. Except for maybe the individual who took out the child killer.

Society as a whole has lost sight of what constitutes a hero. The cops who held back or tackled infuriated parent because of the lack of action by individuals who have sworn to protect their community up to and including the direct threat of their own lives. These individuals should be stripped of their badges in the same manner as the Parkland cop who hid while teenagers were being killed.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well how's that $4.50 a gallon gas going?
Heard about the sussman trial where killary is guilty as hell?

Got a haircut adn it's all he wanted to talk about.
22 year old at work today going off about it.

On the radio on the way home the woman "arrested" by the cops let her go right away. She circled the building went inside & got her kids out on her own.

Got home and a friend called all riled up about it. I asked is he no longer upset because the the price of gas? Then I told him if this is what it takes to get you people to start paying attention then the ds will continue to kill whoever to push their agenda. He said you should happy. I said I've been pissed off for decades. It's about time others start seeing what I have been seeing. Silence.

1653608582205.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653607904807.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Video at link

Mother trying to save children at Uvalde was handcuffed by federal marshals​

"The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere," the mother of two said.
BREAKING: Mother trying to save children at Uvalde was handcuffed by federal marshals

Libby Emmons
Libby EmmonsBrooklyn, NY

May 26, 2022 2:31 PM2 Mins Reading

After it was revealed on Thursday that not only did police delay their response to sending tactical teams into the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Tex. amid a school shooting that left 19 children and two teachers dead but prevented parents from entering, the Wall Street Journal reported that one mother sprinted into the school to get her children, over objections from law enforcement.

Angeli Rose Gomez drove 40 miles to the school upon hearing of the shooting, and she arrived, said "The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere."
While state officials said that police were at the school mere moments after the teen gunman entered the school, barricading himself in a classroom and opening fire on young students, they also said that officers were unable to gain access to the classroom.
Gomez said that she was only one of several parents at the school demanding that officers stop waiting around and go into the school. It was then that "federal marshals approached her and put her in handcuffs," the Journal reports.

The marshals told her she was being arrested for "intervening in an active investigation." Gomez was able to convince local law enforcement to free her, but said she also saw a father pepper-sprayed, and another tackled and thrown to the ground by law enforcement as he tried to go to the school. His 10-year-old daughter was massacred in the slaughter.
Once freed, Gomez moved away from the crowd, broke into a run, jumped a fence, and ran inside to rescue her children. "She sprinted out of the school with them," the Journal reports.
The shooter had 40 minutes to an hour before law enforcement went in to neutralize him. He was eventually shot and killed by a border patrol agent who also sustained injuries.
Reports on social media showed footage of other parents trying to urge law enforcement to act, and to try to get into the school themselves. Police kept parents out.

A woman in one clip can be heard yelling "Shoot him or something!"
A man can be heard to say "They're all just f*cking parked outside, dude. They need to go in there."
Police had set up a perimeter around the building while the shooter was actively massacring small children.
Children who were in the school at the time and survived the shooting recounted their own stories of horror. One boy hid under a table-clothed table while the shooter killed children in their class. A young girl heard the shooter say "What do I have here?" as he opened the classroom door and began firing.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Video at link

Mother trying to save children at Uvalde was handcuffed by federal marshals​

"The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere," the mother of two said.
BREAKING: Mother trying to save children at Uvalde was handcuffed by federal marshals

Libby Emmons Libby EmmonsBrooklyn, NY
May 26, 2022 2:31 PM2 Mins Reading

After it was revealed on Thursday that not only did police delay their response to sending tactical teams into the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Tex. amid a school shooting that left 19 children and two teachers dead but prevented parents from entering, the Wall Street Journal reported that one mother sprinted into the school to get her children, over objections from law enforcement.

Angeli Rose Gomez drove 40 miles to the school upon hearing of the shooting, and she arrived, said "The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren't going in there or running anywhere."
While state officials said that police were at the school mere moments after the teen gunman entered the school, barricading himself in a classroom and opening fire on young students, they also said that officers were unable to gain access to the classroom.
Gomez said that she was only one of several parents at the school demanding that officers stop waiting around and go into the school. It was then that "federal marshals approached her and put her in handcuffs," the Journal reports.

The marshals told her she was being arrested for "intervening in an active investigation." Gomez was able to convince local law enforcement to free her, but said she also saw a father pepper-sprayed, and another tackled and thrown to the ground by law enforcement as he tried to go to the school. His 10-year-old daughter was massacred in the slaughter.
Once freed, Gomez moved away from the crowd, broke into a run, jumped a fence, and ran inside to rescue her children. "She sprinted out of the school with them," the Journal reports.
The shooter had 40 minutes to an hour before law enforcement went in to neutralize him. He was eventually shot and killed by a border patrol agent who also sustained injuries.
Reports on social media showed footage of other parents trying to urge law enforcement to act, and to try to get into the school themselves. Police kept parents out.

A woman in one clip can be heard yelling "Shoot him or something!"
A man can be heard to say "They're all just f*cking parked outside, dude. They need to go in there."
Police had set up a perimeter around the building while the shooter was actively massacring small children.
Children who were in the school at the time and survived the shooting recounted their own stories of horror. One boy hid under a table-clothed table while the shooter killed children in their class. A young girl heard the shooter say "What do I have here?" as he opened the classroom door and began firing.
Please copy and paste this story on Twitter and truth, and retweet and retruth. They are not and cannot get away with this. Time for the patriots to take over this investigation. These kids were set up by the Feds.
Gomez had driven 40 miles to the school after she heard about the shooting from the news. That much time had already gone by. When she arrived she found the cops standing outside the fence of the school with their dicks in their hands, listening to the gunfire of 19 children being assassinated.
"Gomez said that she was only one of several parents at the school demanding that officers stop waiting around and go into the school. It was then that "federal marshals approached her and put her in handcuffs," "
"Police had set up a perimeter around the building while the shooter was actively massacring small children"
Law enforcement was effective in keeping parents from interfering with the shooter who was killing their children.

Only 20 people paid with their lives for this Horrific False Flag event.

SOMEBODY DO FUCKING SOMETHING!

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score