• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1653611837228.png

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Polive are now recanting their initial claims that shooter had on body armour....but not before the clamour for those materials to be banned or regulated similar to an nfa item....i have read message boards suggesting all armour purchases must be reported to and approved by atf/fbi.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just started getting old ads begging for money for the Sandy Hook "shooting' today. Haven't seen one in many months. Must just be a coincidence...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why aren't they respecting the shooter's pronouns?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldteam

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Was this shooter a tranny or not?

I know the story has been denied, but I just have this feeling that he/she is one.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653621621540.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653622108013.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm impressed with the candor the left is showing now. It this reeks desperation, trying to get the lefty sheeples whipped up into a shooting frenzy and starting the next civil war!
View attachment 261015
Oh my! Does that mean my husband should kill me? I am a member of the NRA and he is Marine Corps vet.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Think how they "arrest a mother". Release her. Already have the school LOCKED DOWN and she circles around, goes in, gets her kids, gets out with her kids. It seems she is the hero here not some overpaid donut eaters & coffee drinkers.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’m starting to think that none of this “incident” is really what it seems to be, in any way. I’m thinking something so bizarre that I won’t even post it on this forum, not yet anyway, because it is unbelievably crazy, yet at the same time, absolutely brilliant if true. Think, how during the time of the Sandy Hook “shooting incident” that more than a few folks thought it was a big deep fake incident and then apply that idea and reverse it and twist it.

If I’m wrong, OK, it sure won’t be the first time, but if I’m right, the good guys might have just shoved a brick up the deep state’s ass, regarding their continual use of these “mass shootings,” blaming white supremacy, banning guns and all the other BS narrative. Maybe I’ll elaborate later. I have to think on it more, just to be certain I’m not completely nuts.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
how lucky are the (communists)? a black, then a mexican shooting event - at the exact time they are losing those demos' votes in the looming election

quite a pair of coincidences

at same time (they) are megaphoning these events they suppressing news/info on other shooting events

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uvalde Shooter Fired Gun For 12 Minutes Outside School Before Entering​

Update (1630ET): The gunman who massacred 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas lingered outside for 12 minutes firing shots at people in a funeral home across the street, before scaling a fence onto school grounds where he fired more shots. He then entered the school and barricading himself in a classroom before opening fire, according to the Wall Street Journal.
and nobody thought to call the police?

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
lingered outside for 12 minutes firing shots at people in a funeral home across the street,
12 minutes should have been plenty of time to get the doors locked. Those inside had to be able to hear the shots being fired from right outside the building. Rifle fire is loud as f'.
....and 12 minutes of rifle fire? A person would have to be deaf to have not heard something.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Disgraceful.
This fucking cop, should have stayed with the shooter and engaged. To hell with calling for back up. He already knew the entire contingent of law enforcement were right on his heels.
Unless this cop is dead or out of ammo, he needed to stay engaged with this punk.
Coward? Or a setup?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Warren vs. DC: Police have no duty to protect. Unfortunately this is a prime example of it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unless this cop is dead or out of ammo, he needed to stay engaged with this punk.
Coward? Or a setup?
Yep. We been hearing for many years about how first responders are all heros. Every single one of them.

If so, then they needed to get their asses in there and be a f'ing hero.
....and is there any better way to be an actual hero, than to stop someone who you know for a fact is about to start killing little kids? At that point, you'd have to keep them engaged no matter the cost.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
how lucky are the (communists)? a black, then a mexican shooting event - at the exact time they are losing those demos' votes in the looming election

quite a pair of coincidences

at same time (they) are megaphoning these events they suppressing news/info on other shooting events
They'll be a Summer of blood and death at the hands of the desperate communists (also referred to as Democrats or RINOs). They're like wounded animals trapped in a corner...they'll stop at nothing to save their hides. No small life is too innocent to escape their desperation.

These Bolshevik 'politicians', especially the dual citizen scum in Congress, must be removed at all costs. We must, and will, avenge the deaths of innocent children!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'll just leave these right here. DYODD

1653657781525.png

Uvalde seems like a fun place to me!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Think how they "arrest a mother". Release her. Already have the school LOCKED DOWN and she circles around, goes in, gets her kids, gets out with her kids. It seems she is the hero here not some overpaid donut eaters & coffee drinkers.

Well, if she was packing and hit the suspect then she'd be a gigantic hero. As it is that was still heroic move.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Reporter: "Do you know what grade she's in?"

Parents: "We don't know the grade, but we know the age."

Also,

Mom: "the daughter".

Huh? Who tf talks like that about their own kid?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653658769698.png