• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Also,
Mom: "the daughter".
Huh? Who tf talks like that about their own kid?
Obviously a different situation, but I often refer to my kid as "the boy" or "your son", etc. I wouldn't read too much into that.

And a lot of disinvolved parents don't know what their kids grade level is or even what they do in school all day.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A good reporter should go to the gun shop and find out how those guns were paid for, and follow the money from there. Trace the money back to the Feds, would be my bet.
And why would a good gun shop turn over private transaction details to a reporter?

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And why would a good gun shop turn over private transaction details to a reporter?
A good reporter.
Since its blatantly apparent that the fix was in by law enforcement, none of them will do it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-27_08-19-48.jpg

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A good reporter.
Since its blatantly apparent that the fix was in by law enforcement, none of them will do it.
Good reporter, bad reporter, either way I dont see gun shops willingly turning over private transaction details for any gun sale; let alone one as high profile as this. People that buy guns legally are pretty cognizant of their rights; a fair number of them paranoid about that information AND they own guns -- not a group of people you want to be known as giving away their private information. And why would a gun shop even know where the money came from? they dont ask for your banking records when you buy one.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously a different situation, but I often refer to my kid as "the boy" or "your son", etc. I wouldn't read too much into that.

You're right. Some parents do sometimes refer to their kids that way, but this just seems to be beyond the circumstances phraseology like that would be used.

In a life or death situation where his current location is unknown to you, would you refer to your son as "the boy"? Imho, the way she said it comes across as a wee bit impersonal in such a situation.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good reporter, bad reporter, either way I dont see gun shops willingly turning over private transaction details for any gun sale; let alone one as high profile as this. People that buy guns legally are pretty cognizant of their rights; a fair number of them paranoid about that information AND they own guns -- not a group of people you want to be known as giving away their private information. And why would a gun shop even know where the money came from? they dont ask for your banking records when you buy one.
I doubt if this sick idiot had 2 pennies to rub together, much less thousands of dollars for high tech rifles.
It's worth the follow up to get the story of the year.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good reporter, bad reporter, either way I dont see gun shops willingly turning over private transaction details for any gun sale; let alone one as high profile as this.
Imho, any decent person would voluntarily make the info known.

People that buy guns legally are pretty cognizant of their rights; a fair number of them paranoid about that information AND they own guns --
The buyer is also dead and is now known to have been a criminal of the worst type. Everything about the transaction should, at the least, be turned over to the police and at best, made public.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The buyer is also dead and is now known to have been a criminal of the worst type. Everything about the transaction should, at the least, be turned over to the police and at best, made public.
I think its cute that so many people think law enforcement is on the job here protecting and serving. The only thing they strive to protect and serve are themselves and their masters (not us)

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

We have a different understanding to what "decent person" means then. To me a decent person keeps private transactions private.

Yes, I'm sure the govt will or already has subpoenaed those records and then the gun shop has no choice but to turn it over to the authorities. totally different than just handing that info to any person that asks for them.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have a different understanding to what "decent person" means then. To me a decent person keeps private transactions private.

Yes, I'm sure the govt will or already has subpoenaed those records and then the gun shop has no choice but to turn it over to the authorities. totally different than just handing that info to any person that asks for them.
I get what you are saying, and agree.

My concern would be if there were anything suspicious about the transaction that would suggest he had help from "someone(s)" that then gets turned over to authorities and then ignored by them.
Ie: like jr bidet's laptop.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I get what you are saying, and agree.

My concern would be if there were anything suspicious about the transaction that would suggest he had help from "someone(s)" that then gets turned over to authorities and then ignored by them.
Ie: like jr bidet's laptop.
yeah its a bit of a catch-22 for the shop owner. But I would not be surprised even if they are under a gag-order already preventing them from releasing the info even if they wanted to. I'm sure there are a couple of reporters that have already tried to get the info, just because nothing has been reported doesnt mean they havent tried.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
were the security cameras even on?

who gets to review those tapes , the fbi?

well that’s comforting
I don't know but as the story goes, the cops sat outside the school for 40+ minutes while the tranny was inside murdering children.

Makes total sense...

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
jim stone has multiple posts about a concealed carrier shot the tranny outside of the skool

1653675430657.png

This post, above, was later on in the shooting when they were formulating a story. Twitter had already posted (people at the school posted) that the guy was a trans, was disgruntled about something, fired one round in the parking lot, got shot by concealed carry and it all ended there. He did not get into the school at all. Then AFTER this FOX report WHICH VERTATIM STATES: THE STUDENTS AND STAFF ARE SAFE IN THE BUILDINGS, it switched to 21 dead, then got downgraded to 19 dead.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The Sheriff is speaking now at the news conference and he’s saying the shooter was not one of the two kids from 2018.

Both those kids were arrested and known to the Sheriff

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Sheriff is speaking now at the news conference and he’s saying the shooter was not one of the two kids from 2018.

Both those kids were arrested and known to the Sheriff
That sheriff has a lot of splainin' to do. His men were there with their thumbs up their asses while a nutcase with a gun shots little kids.
1653673066657.png

That's gonna be a tough one to defend so he'll punt and hope the whole thing goes away soon. That's usually how these things play out...

I'm wondering how deep the local cops are in this obvious FF operation? It will take years before we know much of anything we could call truth...that's usually how these things play out!

1653673091211.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are corporate law enforcement and then there are policemen/women.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

hero​

noun (1)
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

he·ro | \ ˈhir-(ˌ)ō \
plural heroes

Definition of hero​

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability
b: an illustrious warrior
c: a person admired for achievements and noble qualities
d: one who shows great courage
2a: the principal character in a literary or dramatic work —used specifically of a principal male character especially when contrasted with heroineA special feature was the cliff-hanger ending when hero, heroine, or both found themselves confronting a violent demise …— Ira Konigsberg—now also used of a principal character who is female… action movies with female heroesare emerging more frequently, and with increasing quality.— William Bibbiani
b: the central figure in an event, period, or movement
3plural usually heros : SUBMARINE entry 2 sense 2
4: an object of extreme admiration and devotion : IDOL

So far as I’m concerned a hero is someone who values another persons life more than their own. I don’t know many people like that but, the Gonzales woman makes the grade. In general, cops do not. Firemen sometimes do. Getting shot while sitting in the squad car munching donuts does not apply either. Sad circumstance but, no hero award. I might make myself a hero for a loved one fairly easily. I might for school kids. Rarely for a stranger. Point being, we don’t know until we know. I feel it’s spurious when someone calls me a hero or some such when they find out I was in Saudi.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653691607655.png

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When unarmed Sherif Andy Taylor and "One bullet" Deputy Barney Fife are a better bet than your local SWAT team, something is broken

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Max McGuire ]
More info is coming to light. The police let the shooter go through the school for 40 minutes while parents begged the officers to go inside and save their children. Oh, and the cops prevented parents from charging in themselves.

This is a good moment to recommend that you all brush up on Gonzalez v. Castle Rock, which held that police have no duty to protect citizens.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
shooter.jpeg

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Gomez said that she was only one of several parents at the school demanding that officers stop waiting around and go into the school. It was then that "federal marshals approached her and put her in handcuffs," the Journal reports.

The marshals told her she was being arrested for "intervening in an active investigation." Gomez was able to convince local law enforcement to free her, but said she also saw a father pepper-sprayed, and another tackled and thrown to the ground by law enforcement as he tried to go to the school. His 10-year-old daughter was massacred in the slaughter.

Once freed, Gomez moved away from the crowd, broke into a run, jumped a fence, and ran inside to rescue her children. "She sprinted out of the school with them," the Journal reports.

The shooter had 40 minutes to an hour before law enforcement went in to neutralize him. He was eventually shot and killed by a border patrol agent who also sustained injuries.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
about right...

For His Safety, Lifeguard Waits An Hour For Backup Before Jumping In To Save Struggling Swimmer​

U.S.
May 27th, 2022

SAN FERNANDO, CA—A lifeguard at the San Fernando Community Pool reportedly refused to jump in and save a drowning child who was fighting for his life in 6 feet of water because it would constitute risking his life. The lifeguard in question, Peter Stroll, claimed to be following standard lifeguarding procedure.

"Are you kidding? I can't save you right now. I might drown!" said Stroll as he picked up the phone to call for help. "According to the procedure, I will block all access to the pool and call for highly trained Coast Guard rescue divers to arrive."

The child's father attempted to jump into the pool and save his kid but was prevented by the determined lifeguard.

"Sir, I can't let you risk your own life. Let me do my job!" Stroll reportedly said in between whistle blows.

"Then do your job! Save him!" pleaded the parent.

"Sir, please. It's a liability for me to risk my life. Do you know how much the city would have to pay my family? Hundreds of dollars!"

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And just like that gas prices & Duram trial don't matter. OH LOOK a squirl!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU WATCH THE NEWS - SHOOTINGS, POXES, WAR STORIES & MORE​

Coincidences at mass shootings, imaginary poxes to control the masses & bogus war coverage – we’ve seen it all before. Take a trip with me & see.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This timeline of events in Texas shows that law enforcement is a HUGE EPIC FAILURE

img.png

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This timeline of events in Texas shows that law enforcement is a HUGE EPIC FAILURE

View attachment 261397
That last entry is a bit of obfuscation. It wasnt the local pd but federal officers that breached the door overruling the local pd’s orders.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Every single person with a badge should be fired and all benefits immediately revoked. I could have picked 5 random people in the parking lot and had a much better outcome.

And obviously any of the people who were actively hindering should be in jail.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I tell you wat, ive been shot twice, It really hurts. Bad hurts. Most of the time you dont die.

My old lady came thru tx, she lived there a decade before we hooked up, she used to talk shit, the bedroom is silent now, no smart ass texas bullshit.

Last edited: