• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking: Texas Elementary School Shooting--as many as 14 Dead, including suspect

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Almost all fire departments have auto extrication equipment ("Jaws of Life"). It consists of spreaders, cutters, etc. They can cut you out of a vehicle, even after a semi ran over you. These extrication tools can be used to open reinforced doors, if you wanted to. These tools are portable, where they can be powered by a battery or portable power unit. The means were there to open the doors. "Wait for a key" is no excuse!
Good point but ive also never met a door handle that could win an argumentment with a sledge hammer either

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653760091083.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The rot is at the top.
I don't see how the local PD could not have been part of this false flag. Without their highly unusual behavior for so long during this event, it would not have resulted in so much death and drama

The whole thing stinks to high heaven

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
the classroom doors of our local skoolz have been reinforced - where it takes big effort/equipment to break in without the key. probably federal money after previous events like this one. i bet the uvalde doors got same reinforcement
it was probably a violation of protocol that the classroom door was open. without that fck up the tranny wouldnt have got into the classroom
The picture I'm getting is that each class room is locked during class but unlocked between classes?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
My Questions
1) what was the name of the incident commander that ruled it a hostage situation? What was his rationale?
2) when the kids were calling 911, was the commander told there was active shooting still occurring
3) did the cop that went in to get his own kid either pull other kids out at the the same time, or go back in after he saved his own kids life.
4) what were the names of the cops that restrained, pepper sprayed, or tase/threatened to taze?
5) have any of the above been suspended without pay?
6) is the report about a training session for school shooting held at the same s hill the same week true?
7) was the door that was propped open wired to alarm when left open. If so was it alarming?
8) was a school safety officer supposed to be there? If so where was he?

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not sure how they would do all that without drawing fire.
Ask any firefighter, if they would perform forcible entry in this situation. They would say yes.

Provide firefighters with body armor (borrowed from donut boys standing around), helmets and provide cover fire while they are forcing the doors.

Firefighters perform in high stress situations and rescuing children is Priority One.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't see how the local PD could not have been part of this false flag. Without their highly unusual behavior for so long during this event, it would not have resulted in so much death and drama

The whole thing stinks to high heaven

Uvalde School District Police Chief Who Ordered the Cops NOT to Engage the School Shooter
There is a school district police force?

just n case

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ask any firefighter, if they would perform forcible entry in this situation. They would say yes.

Provide firefighters with body armor (borrowed from donut boys standing around), helmets and provide cover fire while they are forcing the doors.

Firefighters perform in high stress situations and rescuing children is Priority One.
I had the opportunity to respond to the resent active shooter at the local high school in Oxford Mi (Nov. 21) and was surprised to see some (a small minority) of my fellow firefighters intentionally avoid making it onto the responding truck. Some people suck! I ended up being held back at staging, but I can tell you that our first arriving unit made immediate intry without body armor or any insight into wether the scene was secure to get to and help the victums. That is the second time I have got to respond to an active shooter insident and I have valued the opportunities as an insight into who you really are. People have ideas about how they would respond, but really don't know until actually in the situation.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wtf was that person thinking?
they prop those doors open all the time. the homeland security doors are a huge pain in the ass. the doors are heavy as hell and automatically lock when they close. example -- teacher at recess, 50 kidz running wild, one kid needs to go take a dump, then another needs water, then another needs to take a piss, etc.

teach must decide -- take my eyes off of the 50? or prop the door so the bathroom/water breaks can work without her having to go over to the door every time

it's also done for loading/unloading stuff into/out of the skool

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good point but ive also never met a door handle that could win an argumentment with a sledge hammer either
the door handle is not the lock. key for the steel bar is a metal cylinder/tube type device

at our local skoolz every teacher has one of the unlocking devices. they sign them in/out every skool year

something like this --

1653783585271.png

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1653775461025.png

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653783807255.png

1653783824859.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
they prop those doors open all the time. the homeland security doors are a huge pain in the ass. the doors are heavy as hell and automatically lock when they close. example -- teacher at recess, 50 kidz running wild, one kid needs to go take a dump, then another needs water, then another needs to take a piss, etc.
Ok, but the point is that within one minute of having propped the door open, there was someone outside the school popping off rifle rounds. That person who opened the door couldn't be bothered to go back and un-prop the door? Seems like a no-brainer to do so. Rifle fire is loud af. There's no way it was not heard inside the school. I'm referring to the shots that were fired outside of the school for twelve minutes prior to him entering the building. That was plenty of time to go shut the door and make sure it is locked.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ok, but the point is that within one minute of having propped the door open, there was someone outside the school popping off rifle rounds. That person who opened the door couldn't be bothered to go back and un-prop the door? Seems like a no-brainer to do so. Rifle fire is loud af. There's no way it was not heard inside the school. I'm referring to the shots that were fired outside of the school for twelve minutes prior to him entering the building. That was plenty of time to go shut the door and make sure it is locked.

the lockdown call comes from the office, across the PA system. the office/teachers/kidz do multiple lockdown trainings every year

just to be clear --- i'm not arguing anything - i'm educating the board because i have first hand knowledge of our local skoolz

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the lockdown call comes from the office, across the PA system

just to be clear --- i'm not arguing anything
I realize that. I just find it beyond astounding that whoever propped the door open did not have the presence of mind to go back and shut the door that one minute prior, they left open.

I hope that person, at the least, never gets a good night's sleep for the rest of their life. Their conscious should be eating them up.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I realize that. I just find it beyond astounding that whoever propped the door open did not have the presence of mind to go back and shut the door that one minute prior, they left open.

I hope that person, at the least, never gets a good night's sleep for the rest of their life. Their conscious should be eating them up.
no telling where that person was - it could have been anywhere on that campus. tranny got to the door first?

i'm willing to bet that propping that door open was sop. sop because of poor design/bad fit for purpose

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Texas School Shooting: Suspected Gunman Made Threats, Called ‘Yubo School Shooter’ on Platform, Users Said​

Tony Gray
by Tony Gray
May 28, 2022
Yet if you address someone with the wrong pronoun, you'll get banned in an instant and accused of committing a hate crime.

Yet threaten to shoot up a school and no one notices until after the fact.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
BREAKING

Now Fox is reporting the boarder patrol “hero”, who borrowed the shotgun from the barber

DID NOT shoot the kid. He saved his own kid and left

Salvador now shot himself. Standby to find out what revision 300 brings.

maybe Trump Shot him

this is a clown show

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GWwGun.jpg

Instead of waiting for the police to arrive, a woman with a concealed carry license in West Virginia acted fast to stop a crazed man with an AR-15-style rifle who was about to kill dozens of people at a graduation party.​
"Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night," Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told local news WCHSTV.​
The incident occurred Wednesday when Dennis Butler,37, was angered by a group of people hosting a graduation party who told him to slow down through an apartment complex in Charleston. He returned 30 minutes later, parked his vehicle, jumped in the backseat, and discharged his weapon toward the group of 30-40 people.​
Unbeknownst to the shooter, a law-abiding citizen with a CCW was within the group and quickly drew her weapon and engaged Bulter with direct fire, fatally wounding him.​
"There was a graduation party, a party with kids," Hazelett said at a press conference. "So obviously somebody just graduated high school and another birthday party. We could have had a casualty shooting there." He estimated between 30 to 40 people attended the parties.​
There were no injuries reported besides the gunman. Police have yet to release the woman's name, though they said she's not part of law enforcement and is just an average law-abiding citizen.​
So a good woman with a gun prevents a bad person with evil intentions and an extensive criminal record from committing a mass shooting.​

Stories like this never get the coverage the bad shooter stories get. This lady is a hero and the talking heads on TV should be covering this but it doesn't fit the agenda.

God bless the lady. She probably doesn't want the attention but she really deserves honor for what she did.

The bad guy with a gun died so she even saved more than lives, she saved years of taxpayer money that won't have to go to house him, feed him, etc.

Yep, God bless that lady. Amen.

clyderose

Reaction score
WV is a bad place to start some gun violence schit, being a constitutional carry state MANY decent and law abiding folks are armed concealed or in the open. you can even carry a rifle or shotgun in the rear window rack of your truck. Hillbillies? rednecks? yup, but that's just how we roll here.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How many children will the ds have to murder to take away your rights so they can murder us all?

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so i asked my expert -- how do they unlock the teacher locks from the outside? she doesnt know, but knows that they can. it's not well known what device they use - nor where they keep it. she assumes the principal and cops are the only people that have access to the device.

she speculated that it might be some type of powerful magnet

this might explain the long delay in getting 'the key' - the few people that had access were mia

1653831156111.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
so i asked my expert -- how do they unlock the teacher locks from the outside? she doesnt know, but knows that they can. it's not well known what device they use - nor where they keep it. she assumes the principal and cops are the only people that have access to the device.

this might explain the long delay in getting 'the key' - the few people that had access were mia

View attachment 261596

i still wonder what a few swings with a sledge at that laminated wood-like material would do

door have hinges?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
BREAKING

Now Fox is reporting the boarder patrol “hero”, who borrowed the shotgun from the barber

DID NOT shoot the kid. He saved his own kid and left

Salvador now shot himself. Standby to find out what revision 300 brings.

maybe Trump Shot him

this is a clown show
So I’m not seeing this anywhere else and don’t want be a spread of misinformation on something this serious

i heard it said by Joey Jones, the marine bomb tech that lost his legs. He said it on “The Big Saturday Show”

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i still wonder what a few swings with a sledge at that laminated wood-like material would do

door have hinges?
i asked that question. no knowledge about what's under the laminate

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

door have hinges?
on tv, that pos neocon, dan patch crenshaw just said the door is steel

Starter

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This forum is going deeper and deeper into the Stone Age of fantasy.

Midas Members galore spewing leprechaun fairy tales!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

door have hinges?
I think those doors are solid core. Nothing like homeowner doors.

edit: also encased in a solid metal door frame with commercial metal hinges...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653841192910.png

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The door was easily breech'd with two simple tools. A flat axe and a Halligan. A team of two firefighters are trained to breech a Steel door set in a Steel door frame in under 30 seconds.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Were they afraid of breaking the glass out of the windows? Asking for a nation.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

View attachment 261596

Here is a video of one... www.youtube.com/watch?v=bww2n6ZLu80&t

" The hole on the outside is covered with a proprietary screw that is removed to open from the outside"

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score