• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BREAKING: Trump Moves To ABOLISH The Federal Reserve And Institute Gold Standard

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Donald Trump won the election in a landslide because of bold ideas. His ideas would erase and remove decades of failed policies and corrupt agendas that have plagued this country for too long.

As Trump’s transition team continues to fill his cabinet, more and more attention continues to surround the possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments.

On Monday, Trump held a meeting with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute. We have seen several reports indicating that Trump is considering Allison forTreasury secretary.

Click on the link below to read the rest:
https://conservativedailypost.com/b...-federal-reserve-and-institute-gold-standard/

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Donald Trump won the election in a landslide because of bold ideas. His ideas would erase and remove decades of failed policies and corrupt agendas that have plagued this country for too long.

As Trump’s transition team continues to fill his cabinet, more and more attention continues to surround the possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments.

On Monday, Trump held a meeting with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute. We have seen several reports indicating that Trump is considering Allison forTreasury secretary.

Click on the link below to read the rest:
https://conservativedailypost.com/b...-federal-reserve-and-institute-gold-standard/
Just an opinion piece. I see no evidence of the sort that suggests Trump has or will take action to abolish the Fed...but it's a sweet dream isn't it?

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just an opinion piece. I see no evidence of the sort that suggests Trump has or will take action to abolish the Fed...but it's a sweet dream isn't it?
I think he will get rid of the Fed in time. I think we may get some type of cryptocurrency that is tied to gold. I think you may be able to connect it to the gold we hold in say Fort Knox (that most likely is empty at present). They could only issue new crypto when Fort Knox receives more gold and you could tie each bar to the issued crypto.. Would something like that work? I am not that smart but I think you could do it. It would solve a lot of things like no more need of credit cards.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Hmmm ...

Ghadaffi proposed pan African currency backed by gold. Result? Dead.

Reagan proposes a return to the gold standard. Result? Shot. Never brings the subject up again.

I won’t hold my breath.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hmmm ...

Ghadaffi proposed pan African currency backed by gold. Result? Dead.

Reagan proposes a return to the gold standard. Result? Shot. Never brings the subject up again.

I won’t hold my breath.
No Old man. Don"t hold your breath, but try to be patient. This is a big country, and turning it around 180, is a daunting task.

Why do you think Trump went from a civilian staff to a military staff, and from Secret Service, to his own personal Special Forces Military contingent.
Trump was telling us that he is aware of the treachery surrounding him when he released the entire JFK file.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
If this is true better get ready for President Pence and a national day of mourning.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I fully expect a reset.

Imagine if the dollar was reset ala 1930's

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
odds of this happening are as close to zero as one can calculate

if chump even attempts it i'll move him into the top 3 americans of all time
Let's not forget that Bernie Sanders made noises of doing the same (not that I like him any better than Trumpstein). The fact is, the Federal Reserve is a scam that has run it's course and can't be supported much longer anyway, so the criminals behind it are probably thinking in terms of exit strategy. They have stolen 2/3 of the world's wealth and now they want to live happily ever after.
Now anyone who understands the Fed knows the solution is to expose the scam, identify the scammers, arrest them, convict them, incarcerate them permanently and confiscate their loot, also go after all their cronies and corporations they gave birth to.
I don't think the scammers want that kind of solution. If there has to be a solution, they want the kind of solution that Bernie or Trumpstein would come up with.
Then replace it with a one-world currency, maybe sorta backed by gold (paper gold) for the sake of marketing.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There already are two "one-world currencies": gold and silver.
That wouldn't serve their interests. Under the current climate of distrust, they might sell us a One World Currency backed by gold and silver, It would be sold as a "grassroots" movement.....against the cries of the establishment... a great struggle would be staged... then the "grassroots" movement wins and we get a complex global currency backed by paper metals.