• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Breaking your will

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Opps. Cat's out of the bag.

https://www.masslive.com/politics/2...eo-saying-state-needs-to-break-consumers.html

Massachusetts Undersecretary for Climate Change David Ismay captured on video saying state needs to ‘break’ consumers

“Sixty percent of our emissions come from residential heating and passenger vehicles,” Ismay said, according to the video. “Let me say that again: 60 percent of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person (inaudible) the street, the senior on fixed income. There is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at, turn the screws on, and break their will so they stop emitting. That’s you, we have to break your will.”

Of course that isn't the goal says Governor Baker. Regardless if that is the goal or not, it will be the end result.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Literally calling those that he "represents" his enemies, because those "consumers" behave in a manner in which the United Nations frowns upon.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Consumers have a lot of power. Stopping consumption of 1 small thing entirely for a brief period of time can wreak havoc on supply chains. Imagine what could be taught to Walmart in say 3 or 4 days

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
While waiting for my daughters to take their ACT test this morning I walked the mall in Rochester, MN, for a couple hours. I was the ONLY person not wearing mask. I was actively looking for another freeman, but found NONE.

Two reasons I don't wear a mask:
1. I am not afraid.
2. I think for myself.

Two reasons everyone else wears a mask:
1. They are afraid.
2. They let someone else tell them what to think.

We will know when we are one step closer to taking back this country when people say "Hell No!" to being told to wear a mask. We are a long way from that point. In fact, they are starting to double their masks. If we can't as a country say no to something as silly as strapping some fabric over our faces, then how can we ever say no to election fraud, etc.?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
This state is batshit crazy.
This says it all, pure progressive corporate run fake politics...

"Massachusetts Undersecretary for Climate Change"

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This says it all, pure progressive corporate run fake politics...

"Massachusetts Undersecretary for Climate Change"
Die unter-fuhrer der fumen-gagen.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

be advised

LP240621.jpg

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I like the forest in Massachusetts, at least when I visited in the 1960s. Relative had job at a forest boy scout camp as caretaker.
Didn't see the boy scouts but a lot of cabins and bridges etc made from logs. Cool place.
I guess it would be pretty cold in winter.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I like the forest in Massachusetts, at least when I visited in the 1960s. Relative had job at a forest boy scout camp as caretaker.
Didn't see the boy scouts but a lot of cabins and bridges etc made from logs. Cool place.
I guess it would be pretty cold in winter.
Honestly, it is a beautiful state. We have mountains, coastlines, forrests, you-name-it. The weather is brutally extreme, hot humid summers, snowy, icy winters. It's a solidly leftist state, but you would never see a CHAZ or CHOP or whatever-the-hell-they-called it, people here are a bit too restrained for that sort of thing so, in that way, it's different than Cali or Oregon. We have a so-called repub governor (I can't stand the sight of him) that got elected and re-elected by running to the left of his DNC opponents. He only ran as a repub, because the DNC wouldn't have him.

I've considered staying as Hammerhead suggested, but the political climate is so one-sided and the corruption so deep, that I don't think change is possible here anymore. Believe it or not, there are some decent sized red counties in MA, but we get heavily out-voted in every election by the leftist cities.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
While waiting for my daughters to take their ACT test this morning I walked the mall in Rochester, MN, for a couple hours. I was the ONLY person not wearing mask. I was actively looking for another freeman, but found NONE.

1. I am not afraid.
2. I think for myself.

Two reasons everyone else wears a mask:
1. They are afraid.
2. They let someone else tell them what to think.

We will know when we are one step closer to taking back this country when people say "Hell No!" to being told to wear a mask. We are a long way from that point. In fact, they are starting to double their masks. If we can't as a country say no to something as silly as strapping some fabric over our faces, then how can we ever say no to election fraud, etc.?
Hope you stopped by Cheap Charlies and got the best breakfast in southern MN.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
FAKE PREMISES - FAKE DATA - FAKE MESSAGE!!!

Forget REAL "science" and aim at "emotions"... Haven't found a worldwide graph yet, but it's bound to be quite similar...

Blame it on the "drivers" rather than on "multinational global commerce" (instead of "grow, produce, build, buy LOCAL"...). And this is JUST CRUISE SHIPS, not TANKERS and CONTAINER SHIPS!!!=

ship vs car pollution.jpg

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
FAKE PREMISES - FAKE DATA - FAKE MESSAGE!!!

Forget REAL "science" and aim at "emotions"... Haven't found a worldwide graph yet, but it's bound to be quite similar...

Blame it on the "drivers" rather than on "multinational global commerce" (instead of "grow, produce, build, buy LOCAL"...). And this is JUST CRUISE SHIPS, not TANKERS and CONTAINER SHIPS!!!=

View attachment 201365
Long time ago, I worked through some use figures - the debate at that time was the new CAFE standards, long-since jammed down on us. But I was working through how much the CAFE standards, forcing us all into blob cars that all look alike...how much fuel they'd save.

About 1.5 percent of total American oil usage, I came up with.

Another thing that came of that, was mass transit-versus-private cars. A city bus, which costs over a million per bus...gets between 2 and five miles per gallon, depending on the chassis and traffic and how many stops it makes. The average busload is 14 passengers. Sure, many times there are more. And many miles, midday or at the start or end of the run, the bus travels...EMPTY.

If the transit authority bought EACH REGULAR RIDER a small city car, like a Toyota Yaris or Mitsubushi Mirage...the transit agency would save money, over the cost of the bus, the driver and maintenance; and it would save fuel (35 mpg versus 3 mpg x 14).

But of course, transit proponents, using the same logic as Face-Diaper cultists, don't want to hear it. Partly because it's not what they WANT to see. They want the Little People OUT of private cars. Only the Beautiful Peeps should have their own cars.

AND...THEY WANT GOVERNMENT POWER. No power is enough for government.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1. I am not afraid.
2. I think for myself.
BINGO !
Thinking takes brain power which takes away from Twitter/FB/Snapchchat/....verse, what is happening on Hot American Basketball Wives, The View, LeftStreamMedia "NEWS" shows,... the Elitest's mind numbing, mental pablum they force feed the Gen. Pop.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have told a couple of folks that I was afflicted with a disease known as I-A-N-D-A and could not wear a mask. After a moment of confusion on their part they all have asked what that meant.

I have responded, "I Am Not A Dumb Ass."

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member