• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Brennan = Dirty As #*$@

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The fish in the net keep getting bigger...............

Joe Digenova: Former CIA Chief John Brennan Was Leading the Counter Intelligence Operation Against Trump (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft May 15, 2018 274 Comments

Former US Attorney Joe DiGenova joined Laura Ingraham Tuesday night on The Ingraham Angle to discuss the latest developments in Mueller Special Counsel witch hunt.
Joe DiGenova told Laura that former CIA Chief John Brennan was the head of the group of people who were creating the fake counter intelligence investigation of Donald Trump.

That may explain John Brennan’s continued threats against this president.
awinner.gif

On Monday Brennan blamed President Trump for Hamas terror operations:

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan

Deaths in Gaza result of utter disregard of Messers Trump & Netanyahu for Palestinian rights & homeland. By moving Embassy to Jerusalem, Trump played politics, destroyed US peacemaker role. New generation of Israelis/Palestinians need to isolate extremists to find path to peace.
7:52 PM - May 14, 2018
From tonight’s interview:

Joe DiGenova: It was abundantly clear that there was no legitimate basis even for a counter intelligence investigation, let alone a criminal investigation. It is quite obvious that John Brennan was at the head of the group of people who were going to create a counter intelligence investigation against Trump by creating false information that was going to be fed through Carter Page and fed through George Papadopoulos so that it would be picked up, reported back to Washington and provide the basis for a counter, a fake, counter intelligence investigation and it was all Brennan’s doing. And that is why the Justice Department is viciously fighting, revealing everything they can about the source in London who everybody knows the identity of.​

Laura Ingraham: Explain the source in London.​

Joe DiGenova: The source in London was another person who was feeding false information to George Papadopoulos and others about collusion which did not exist.​
Via The Ingraham Angle:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-intelligence-operation-against-trump-video/

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sir Irons, If one were to give politics an enema, the syringe would go down Brennan's throat !!!!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Investigative Report: Brennan Used FBI Agent Peter Strzok as Author For Intelligence Community Assessment and Placed Dossier Material into Obama’s Daily Briefing…
Posted on May 15, 2018by sundance

Some major reporting today from Paul Sperry includes very interesting details about how President Obama’s intelligence community structured their Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) about Russian interference in the 2016 election – SEE HERE
In essence by following-up with various people involved in the construct of the ICA, journalist Paul Sperry outlines how CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, subverted their own intelligence guidelines in assembling the intelligence report.

While much of the background parallels our prior research, there are two very interesting aspects outlined by those with direct knowledge of the construct. First, that Brennan positioned FBI Agent Peter Strzok as the contact between the CIA analysis and the information flow to FBI Director James Comey:
[…] A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.​
“Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source. (link)
This structure is interesting because it highlights an increasingly obvious intention of the participating group to control the content of intelligence, and the information flow therein. There are several instances which highlight the level of a strategic effort undertaken to keep James Comey out of the loop on details within the 2016 operation(s).

Their approach creates the “I don’t know” and “that was not my understanding” defense as deployed heavily by James Comey during his book tour and media interviews.
This approach also creates an unusual set of contradictions.
Former FBI Director James Comey repeatedly says the work on the Clinton and Trump investigations was kept inside a very “tight group” of DOJ and FBI people; yet Comey repeatedly claims to have no knowledge of their activity when questioned about specific events.
Deputy Director Andrew McCabe keeping Director Comey in the dark on the Huma Abedin laptop issues for four weeks (Sept. 28th through October 26th) is a clear example of Comey’s ‘willful blindness’.

There are also numerous examples in the Page/Strzok text messaging or working around Comey within the FBI small group (Andrew McCabe, James Baker, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok and Michael Kortan), as Andrew McCarthy finally realized when he sat down to read the content last weekend: “I am bleary-eyed from a weekend of reading about half of them. Even in their heavily redacted form, they are a goldmine of insight.” I digress.

A second interesting aspect revealed in Paul Sperry’s reporting is something we discussed at great length surrounding the President Obama daily briefing material (PDB):
[…] “Brennan put some of the dossier material into the PDB [presidential daily briefing] for Obama and described it as coming from a ‘credible source,’ which is how they viewed Steele,” said the source familiar with the House investigation. “But they never corroborated his sources.” (read more)
So with another confirmation that Brennan was putting FBI Counterintelligence Investigation findings into President Obama’s PDB, let’s revisit the statements in April 2017 from President Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice. As relayed in an interview with MSNBC’s Andrew Mitchell:
Susan Rice @00:51 – …”Let me explain how this works. I was a National Security Adviser, my job is to protect the American people and the security of our country. That’s the same as the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and CIA Director.; and every morning, to enable us to do that, we receive – from the intelligence community – a compilation of intelligence reports that the IC, the intelligence community, has selected for us –on a daily basis– to give us the best information as to what’s going on around the world.”​
[Note, Susan Rice is describing the PDB]
“I received those reports, as did other officials, and there were occasions when I would receive a report in which, uh, a ‘U.S Person’ was referred to. Name, uh, not provided, just ‘U.S. Person’.​
And sometimes in that context, in order to understand the importance in the report – and assess it’s significance, it was necessary to find out or request, who that U.S. official was.”​
The interview goes much further. There was a lot of news in that interview. There is also a tremendous amount of double-speak and self-contradiction; in some cases between sentences that follow each other.
Notice how Susan Rice contradicts herself about what the intelligence community puts into the PDB. Remember, Rice considers the PDB intel community to be very specific: James Clapper (DNI), John Brennan (CIA) and Defense Department (which would be the Pentagon and NSA Mike Rogers). And she states they would never send the President innocuous things unworthy of review.
However, right there Susan Rice is confirming the “unmasking” request(s) which can be pinned upon her, are directly related to her need to understand -on behalf of President Obama- intelligence for the President’s Daily Briefing (the PDB). This was a previous question now answered.
This is EXPLOSIVE, and here’s why.
Remember, the President’s Daily Brief under President Obama went to almost everyone at top levels in his administration. Regarding the Obama PDB:
[…] But while through most of its history the document has been marked “For the President’s Eyes Only,” the PDB has never gone to the president alone. The most restricted dissemination was in the early 1970s, when the book went only to President Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger, who was dual-hatted as national security adviser and secretary of state.​
In other administrations, the circle of readers has also included the vice president, the secretary of defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, along with additional White House staffers.​
By 2013, Obama’s PDB was making its way to more than 30 recipients, including the president’s top strategic communications aide and speechwriter, and deputy secretaries of national security departments. (link)​
Pay attention to that last part. According to the Washington Post outline Obama’s PDB’s were going to: “Deputy Secretaries of national security departments”, and his speechwriter, Ben Rhodes.
Susan Rice defined the Obama national security departments to include: “State” – “Defense” (Pentagon includes NSA) and “CIA”….
So under Obama’s watch Deputy Asst. Secretaries of Defense, via their connection to their immediate supervisor, had likely daily access to the content within the PDB. And who was an Obama Deputy Secretary of Defense?

“I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.”​
Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.​
So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill. … That’s why you had the leaking”.​
Funny how that happens…
Hindsight is 20/20, but many people were tracking close to the bulls-eye back when this entire sordid affair initially became visible.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
0berry Davis wanted to know everything.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Cannot believe Brennan is still walking around free.
Lock him and Hillary in the same cell for life.
Hillary ruined brennans life's work. Decades of stealth subversion shot to hell right before the final push to victory.
I bet he would love to get his hands around her and huma's necks. Save us the cost of trials.

For a while I thought brennen might be a big enough fish that his comrades in the muslim brotherhood would try to spirit him out the US to safety, but his usefulness to them is over.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
There needs to be some kind of penalty for that kind of behavior. How can that scumbag be walking free. If the tables were turned and somebody did that to Obama there would be SWAT teams making daily arrests..
When the collective consciousness is aware the arrests will commence. Yes Obama loves chaos and fear, it is how they control.. They are waking people up to what has happened to all of us. As the sex crimes come out on what has been done to children there will be no defense and the public will demand justice. Most people have children and will not put up with it, and demand justice.. I like you are ready for arrests, many people out there are not ready. I think it is coming soon, in an orderly fashion, and you are so right Obama would use this to cause chaos and death. "Collective Conscience" is key, it is how I see this, and that is how I view this. This will shatter the entire belief system of those who bought into all the evil stuff that will be revealed. They are victims and we all are to some extent or another.. I think I am only beginning to wake up and if you think you are awake, well I think you need to wake up, we are all in for ride so buckle up. Just my view looking through my clouded glasses.

Going Global

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Dan Bongino Discusses John Brennan – President Trump Modifies Schedule To Meet Rosenstein, Wray…
Posted on May 21, 2018by sundance

Earlier today President Trump highlighted a quote from Dan Bongino to the Fox News Morning group. The citation references former CIA Director John Brennan and his rather looming responses to the requests by the office of the President for DOJ and FBI review.

Additionally, President Trump has changed the last half of his daily schedule to allow for a 3:00pm meeting today with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. Meeting Topic: ‘The Big Ugly’.

Share this:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
I did bring up the fact during his confirmation hearings ( years ago) to get the CIA job, no one brought up the fact he was a practicing Muslim...Arabic speaking, Saudi loving, Koran following Islamist. It explained a lot of decisions and the " direction" the CIA went those years, no telling how much harm he caused.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I did bring up the fact during his confirmation hearings ( years ago) to get the CIA job, no one brought up the fact he was a practicing Muslim...Arabic speaking, Saudi loving, Koran following Islamist. It explained a lot of decisions and the " direction" the CIA went those years, no telling how much harm he caused.

That explains how he was trying to take down the USA. Looks a lot like Hauma was a plant on the Clinton's too.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
That explains how he was trying to take down the USA. Looks a lot like Hauma was a plant on the Clinton's too.
Huma is 100% muslim brotherhood, brennan probably is too. It is mind boggling how close we came from losing our country
with traitors like this so high up.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How about the muzzie beast Jarrett too.
Ain't jarrett iranian? What are their nutjobs, hamas? That would make her a different muslim threat. Huma is a gutter arab if we deport her she will be dead in a day. Jarrett might be a higher up the terrorist food chain.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Jarret's daddy was a buddy of The Shah. I bet Iran would just love to get their hands on her

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hillary ruined brennans life's work. Decades of stealth subversion shot to hell right before the final push to victory.
I bet he would love to get his hands around her and huma's necks. Save us the cost of trials.

For a while I thought brennen might be a big enough fish that his comrades in the muslim brotherhood would try to spirit him out the US to safety, but his usefulness to them is over.

all because of an errant weiner...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
From your link:

In considering these things, as always, it is wise to keep in the back of our minds that Islam is a political party masquerading as a religion, protected in this country by political correctness run amuck. Omar Ahmad, founder of the Council on America-Islamic Relations (CAIR) said, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant … the only accepted religion on earth.” In short, Muslims do not believe in or practice any form of religious freedom. Those who switch their loyalty from the American Constitution to Islam reject the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

Our Second President, John Adams, after concluding a treaty with a Muslim country must have had people like John Brennan in mind when he said, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious (Christian) people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other,” particularly for Muslims.

Islam is in the process of trying to completely deconstruct western civilization’s traditional freedoms and values. It is concerned with license not freedom, with establishing a new world order based on Islam not on laws based upon the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, as opposed to the dictatorial capriciousness of Islam.

Is the loyalty of someone in Brennan’s position toward Islam or toward the Constitution? As one Muslim general said to a group of American Generals at the end of the first Gulf War, “No matter how friendly you feel toward us now and how friendly we feel toward you, we are still Muslims and you are still Christians. In our Muslim eyes, we can never be brothers. To us, you Christians will always be Infidels.”

As Muslims see us, we will always be Infidels.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bear the burden of damage to the democracy ?
So, if these cats have already destroyed it, to their whims,
Just WTF is the guy Brennan getting at ?
Huh...unless perhaps
" you cannot handle the truth "
And his statement are the same.
Enjoy the probe pal.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Bear the burden of damage to the democracy ?
So, if these cats have already destroyed it, to their whims,
Just WTF is the guy Brennan getting at ?
Huh...unless perhaps
" you cannot handle the truth "
And his statement are the same.
Enjoy the probe pal.
Not often I watch cable but was able to scout news a little today. They are trying to spin it as Trump has no right to question anything.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Not often I watch cable but was able to scout news a little today. They are trying to spin it as Trump has no right to question anything.
Thanks HH,
THATs some good stuff !!
:)
Chief Executive Officer and Commander in Chief no authority to question stuff.
I needa find my dot gov organizational chart and see where my pea brain is confused.
:)
Man this is good.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
planet_apes_024.jpg