• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Brought a knife to a gun fight

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
What did this carcass think was going to happen when he charged the cop???

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
See do not send one when two or more will do. Numbers 4 & 5 seemed to be what done the trick.
"TAKE ONE MORE OFF THE COUNT MABEL" !
Hopefully those genes did not get to spread.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What did this carcass think was going to happen when he charged the cop???
He thought, what would happen was what usually happens.

"Stop! Or I'll REALLY threaten to shoot you!"

Too many cops, these days, are afraid to use force, even in deadly situations. Because in too many departments, when they do, they are looking at, not just termination, but PRISON. Years of fighting criminal prosecution. And all the expenses that come of that; and even if they beat the charges, they're STILL out of a job.

So, these perps just push the envelope. But they're not capable of understanding the nuance - how not ever cop in every department will react passively.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by seven.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If I post the direct utube link it asks for your age. Looks like the guy made four paces prior to dropping with five shots in his idiot ass.
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...d-cop-shoots-and-kills-crazed-man-with-knife/
So they don't go down after one shot, like in the movies. All this guy had to do was make it to the office and stab him in the heart. My instructor in my CC class asked the class when do you stop shooting when you are threatened. Answer not until threat is over .

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My instructor in my CC class asked the class when do you stop shooting when you are threatened. Answer not until threat is over .
I have stated this exact scenario here several times. Fire until the act of aggression has ceased. You are NOT Shooting to Kill. You are shooting to STOP the aggression. You are not aiming at the heart you are aiming Center Mass, the safest shot to take just encase there are bystanders blocked from your view point.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was that a 9mm? Hollowpoints? Didn't seem to have much shock / stopping power.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Was that a 9mm? Hollowpoints? Didn't seem to have much shock / stopping power.
You've watched too many shoot 'em up movies.
Nos. 4 and 5 checked him out of this life. Whackos get charged up on adrenaline and the main reason the first one and two shots may not have an immediate effect.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
There was a very similar video from a year or so back. Cop telling a guy to drop a knife, but the guy kept advancing on him. Bang, bang. Down he went.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nos. 4 and 5 checked him out of this life. Whackos get charged up on adrenaline and the main reason the first one and two shots may not have an immediate effect.
you mean people don't do back flips when hit by a 9mm round? Wow. All these years I thought they would...and that cars would explode when you shot them.
:p:p

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The drugs is what caused the police to go to the 357 mag over the 38 special several decades ago.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
suicide by cop...the first 'rush' didn't work and the second rush was his last act of 'desperation'

if he became agitated enough, that might look like what Obama will look like...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He thought, what would happen was what usually happens.

"Stop! Or I'll REALLY threaten to shoot you!"

Too many cops, these days, are afraid to use force, even in deadly situations. Because in too many departments, when they do, they are looking at, not just termination, but PRISON. Years of fighting criminal prosecution. And all the expenses that come of that; and even if they beat the charges, they're STILL out of a job.

So, these perps just push the envelope. But they're not capable of understanding the nuance - how not ever cop in every department will react passively.
Very little sympathy from me. Too many leos have earned that situation for just doing their jobs while abusing others.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
A cop that shoots when he shouldn't should be prosecuted.
A cop that does not shoot when he should, he should be disciplined.
A cop that won't do the right thing because he fears for his job, he should be fired.

Actually, the last applies to many jobs. If someone is afraid of losing his job by doing the right thing, FIRE HIS SORRY ASS. Afraid of telling the boss he is wrong? FIRE HIS SORRY ASS. Nobody is a "master" and nobody is a "slave". We are peers. We work "with" others, not "for" others. Anyone that accepts the master/slave idea just makes things worse for everyone else.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A cop that shoots when he shouldn't should be prosecuted.
A cop that does not shoot when he should, he should be disciplined.
Higher Ups and Jurors take days and weeks to decide when a cop's decision happened in a matter of seconds.
Innocents can get hurt. Sometime it is the cop's family that loses too.
How often does/did your work require you to be absolutely correct dealing with numerous and various kinds of people every second of a work day 5 days a week, 52 weeks (excluding vacations and illnesses) a year ?

I am not absolving the cops I am describing their work conditions.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Higher Ups and Jurors take days and weeks to decide when a cop's decision happened in a matter of seconds.
Innocents can get hurt. Sometime it is the cop's family that loses too.
How often does/did your work require you to be absolutely correct dealing with numerous and various kinds of people every second of a work day 5 days a week, 52 weeks (excluding vacations and illnesses) a year ?

I am not absolving the cops I am describing their work conditions.
You make a valid point. But said leo's co-workers who claim they are simply doing their jobs while citizens are beaten and abused make it hard to trust the "good" ones. Because they typically stand by and let the abuse happen, when it does, then help cover it up.

I knew one. That was one of his biggest complaints of his fellow officers. Evil endures when good guys do nothing to stop it. He was a Christian and walked the talk, even on the job.